Menu
Morrisons Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Morrisons
reviews & complaints

groceries.morrisons.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 589 Reviews

Morrisons Complaints Summary

14 Resolved
573 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Morrisons with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Morrisons has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Morrisons. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Morrisons reviews & complaints

G
6:11 am EST

Morrisons Fillet steak snd mussels

For Valentine's Day I bought mussels half of which did not open so had to be discarded I was annoyed but wasn't going to complaint, however I bought (for the umpteenth time) your fabulous (normally) fillet steak. On my husbands birthday we had a meal for which I purchased 5 fillet steaks. Unfortunately the counter was shut as I was shopping at 8.30am. I was absolutely furious when opening the packs to discover that 4 of the 5 pieces had a ridiculous amount of fat hidden underneath. This completely spoiled dinner again as I basically had to make 4 pieces stretch to 5. Do you ruined both valentines and birthday with sub standard expensive produce.

10:01 am EST

Morrisons Stock rotation

I have just left the Morrison's store Metz way Gloucester. The corner yoghurts are on special 10 for £3. When picking out the ones I wanted I was checking the date and was amazed to find yoghurts for the date of 28th January! It's the 21st of February today! I gave a few of these to a supervisor.
What is happening to your stock control? This is disgusting, and should not be expected in your stores.
I understand now how I managed to have a yoghurt out of date in my fridge the other week.
You may also note that the eggs although not quite out of date, are stacked incorrectly with newer stock in the front. And also the wrong price ticket put in front of the wrong eggs, which is confusing.
Look forward to your response.
Sandra Bartlett

M
8:27 am EST

Morrisons Meat

I am appalled at the beef I purchased from Morrison's porth!
My dog could not even eat it and ruined a family celebration!
I would like a full refund and a gesture of good will also please!?
I even cooked it in the slow cooker on low as when I opened it, it looked tough!
I have tried to send more photos but it will not allow me to.
I would like this refunded ASAP please!

Desired outcome: Refund and more

J
4:03 pm EST

Morrisons Petrol station

I had just completed my third 12 hour night shift in healthcare and I pulled up to your petrol station in willenhall wv12 middle piece way, when the petrol would not come out the pump, a women comes out and hands me a piece of paper that says I had a no means to pay on my registration plate and she informed me that I will not get petrol anywhere now, the paper just stated Stoke Morrison's with no other details and I stated this was not me and I asked what I should do she said to phone police so off I go embarrassed and shattered, I phoned 101 and they said that it was not there remit to deal with this and I would have to go back to the petrol station, so back I go, I asked for details of the store so I can phone them but she said I don't know which store you will have to google Stoke Morrison's and phone them all which I found very unhelpful, I ended up phoning customer service who told me told me to phone another number which I had lots of trouble which the number would either ring out or pick up and hang up or cut me off after around an hour of perseverance I finally get though to someone and they run the reg and the photo comes up to show a different car and told the reg had been read wrong and he will take the stop off and then said yeah sorry about that and cut the phone off, now I find this to be very poor service and handling as I had to ring several people and go though the stress of thinking my plate had been cloned and spend hours trying to rectify it I believe you should have some better system to deal with this or staff to know a number rather than me having to go through all this stress and bother through no fault of my own and all after a 3rd 12 hour night [censored] in a row, I don't believe and remark of "yeah sorry about that" just doesn't cover it. I would appreciate some sort of reply or something for the stress and inconvenience I experienced from the faulty system to the staff at the branch
Regards
Jessica Mosedale

T
8:37 am EST

Morrisons Substitute item

[protected]
I shop for my 92 year old nan who doesn't remover things very well at her age.
As a mum if 5 I online shop with my mans preferred shop (morrisons)
I have telephoned you and said I'm at morrisons I need to return an item which you have said I can't do .
You substitute ms vagisil for dry vagina to canasten Itchy thrush cream.
Incorrect substitute

C
1:48 pm EST

Morrisons Customer service

I did my usual weekly shop this morning at 9.30am in my local Morrison's store in Alness, Highland. I purchased the Valentines meal for two and asked the checkout operator, Mian to check the desk has home through as purchase soft drink instead of wine. I then issued her with my points card and Blue Light card. On paying and checking my receipt I realised neither the dine in offer or my NHS discount had been deducted. I returned to the till to be told she had "morning g brain", no apology or anything! I asked yo speak to her supervisor, Linda, whose response was "there's nothing I can do now the sake has ions through, it's not my fault she didn't process your card"! No apology or anything. The customer service was appalling both by the checkout operator and the so called supervisor. I want this investigated and a written response at your earliest convenience. I was totally shocked at the response given, so basically you might get a discount or not depending on how competent the operator is! Not on, I shop in the local store weekly and have done for years. These two staff members are letting down the store, most of the staff are really friendly and helpful. Look forward to fasting for you soon. Claire Munro. Please email me on [protected]@outlook.com

Desired outcome: Comprehensive reply to my complaint

7:10 am EST

Morrisons Bad customer relations at self checkout at 11.30am

I was shopping today at morrisons barry vale of glam like I have done everyday I spend approx 500 in the store every month however today I was very upset with the service I received and I do not wish any other customer to go through the experience I received the manager I spoke with julie was unhelpful and the member of staff involved was rude and starting an argument with the customer myself I have been in customer service all my life and never experienced such a attitude as if she wanted to argue she did not diffuse the situation at all I am letting you no as I feel very let down with this store the manager before was excellent tony ware but know it seems to be going down hill.

6:06 am EST

Morrisons Tuna steaks

Hello,

We recently purchased the attached tuna steaks from morrisons via Amazon.

The Tuna was inedible. It was off. The packaging indicates it was caught in 2019. We had to throw it in the bin. I would like to be refunded please.

Thanks
Sophie Hyman

8:11 am EST

Morrisons White baps

I have just come to prepare lunch and the bread roll had a sharp piece of plastic embedded in the roll.

My young children have already eaten two rolls, which makes me concerned.

Pictures attached

L
8:04 am EST

Morrisons Food

I recently come to one of your stores to do my weekly shop that I have been recommended to do as I am a vulnerable person and have to shield due to the current pandemic. I discovered last night that a few of the products that I have purchased are now out of date. However, they were out of date on the day in which I purchased the products. They had not been reduced in price to show the use by date and now I have to go food shopping again to replace the food. This is also not the first time that this has happened to me and I am absolutely appalled.

M
4:08 am EST

Morrisons Late on line delivery

I was expecting my delivery yesterday the 10th feb between 8/9pm I received a email saying it was on its way it never came I called the helpline and they couldn't help. Today the 11th feb I called again and had a very helpful lady but again couldn't help... I am a key worker and wirk for the NHS this date and time was important to me. I was given a response that the delay was down to adverse weather conditions I can assure you that as this order comes from Mansfield the weather conditions were not adverse as the lady told me my husband was working in that area all week, I'm now having to sit all day at home on my day off waiting for my food order to arrive, I had no emails to state the order was going to be delayed or that it was ever going to arrive I had to call to find out this information, so a total lack of communication from Morrison's and total lack of customer service and care. This is the first time I have shopped online with Morrison's and it will be the last and you charge customers for home delivery, I expected more from such a company and I also expected my £3 delivery charge to be refunded I hope my shopping arrives today as it's my only day off and I had plans to see my 83yr old farther...I now have to wait and see when my order arrives and waste my time waiting. Not impressed at all with this total lack of communication and care from Morrison's. I expected better.

12:16 pm EST

Morrisons Not been able to return underwear I bought less than 24 hours ago

I'm really disappointed, I bought wrong size underwear yesterday, returned today to exchange for correct size, to be told I can't return underwear. Still in packaging & not been worn. I didn't realise that sizes were all mixed up on the same hook, would be a good idea to put just one size on each hook & not having them mixed. Less chance of people picking up the wrong items.

A
8:06 am EST

Morrisons Home delivery

My Partner was at home with our 7 month old little girl who was asleep in bed, our food shop arrived and my partner was told by the driver that he needs to come down the car park from the 3rd floor, (our flat is accessible by a lift so wasn't exactly hard work for the driver) to collect the food or he will have to rearrange, the weeks shop we ordered mainly consistented of items for our baby who needs food for the week. My partner questioned the driver and was told it wasn't his problem. We are both NHS Key Workers and ordered from Morrison's for the first time due to getting an NHS Discount. I was told on the phone that this is company policy and all they can do is apologise, from now own we will be using a different company that can meet our needs with different policies.

Desired outcome: I will shop at a different store.

7:09 am EST

Morrisons Member of staffing

On entering the store this morning at 7.00am
There wasn't any staff at the till at this time. When I asked if any body is serving to a manager who was present another member of staff named angela butted into conversation and told me I was to early to be in store and that I wouldn't be served with my poor attitude in not so many words. For the past two weeks no member of staff has been on this till on time in the morning this I can except even though it's poor time keeping. The member of staff who spoke to me abruptly and rude I would like reprimanded for poor customer care and rude attitude

Desired outcome: Apologie from member is staff that was rude

Update by Sean foley
Feb 08, 2021 2:31 am EST

Monday 8th February 7am spoken to very rudely by a member of staff called Angela for the past two weeks the till that sells cigarettes opens 5 minutes late every day when I spoke to a manager another member of staff butted in rudely to conversation telling me I am to early in the store and to watch how I talk because she won't serve me wasn't even talking to her this is very poor customer service and I will be writing to my local paper

G
12:45 pm EST

Morrisons Vegetables

Hi. Can you please explain the state of your vegetables in store lately, especially the cauliflower and broccoli? I have noticed a sign saying that you are having problems with your SPANISH supplier.
I live in owston ferry also know as the isle of axholme, it is a very rural area surrounded with farms supplying potatoes cauliflower and broccoli! I shop at your store in Scunthorpe and I am only 20 minutes drive to that store. Why do you not purchase local supplies? There are plenty.
Also I sent a similar email to your Morrison's complaint website. And I did not get a reply.
Last year I sent an email about your steak pasty's. It seems even though they're advertised as having an abundance of meat, they did not.
Your communication skills aren't great.
Please buy local. It helps everyone.
Stuart waite

Desired outcome: Buy british

K
12:02 pm EST

Morrisons Overpaid

I did my shopping on Monday and there was a problem with the payment machine and had to put my card in three times before payment went through. But on checking my bank it still shows another payment pending? You've taken one payment but all week there has been the same payment as pending, making my available balance lower than it should be.

Would appreciate your help to sort this,

Karen leaper

N
11:24 am EST

Morrisons Apples

On my weekly shop this week I purchased some Pink Lady apples, when I got home to take them out of the packet I realised one of them was bad/ black in colour. This was really disappointing as the apples were in date and are not ‘cheap' apples. I would appreciate some form of compensation for this as I am a frequent customer of Morrison's.

Many thanks

Miss N Fisher

Desired outcome: Refund/ points

4:23 pm EST

Morrisons Security

I was in Morrison's at Canvey Island yesterday when I was approaching by a security guard who asked why I wasn't wearing a mask. I told them I can't wear one at which point he called over the other security and said I swore at him and laughed. They all then surrounded me and tried to force me out of the shop. When I refused one said he will punch my face in and called me a pussy. This continued all the way out of the shop. I have video evidence of this and will contact my solicitor for advice.

Desired outcome: Legal action

12:56 pm EST

Morrisons Home delivery

Our order was processed, Morrison's said it was on the way, even emailed a receipt. Received a text saying they would be 1 1/2 hrs late (it was estimated as between 15:00 and 16:00 hrs). Not only did it not turn up that day (Mon 25th) nor the next day, but we have heard nothing at all from them. This in spite of numerous phone calls to them, ALL of which ended up with them cutting the call. I emailed and received an automatic reply saying "we will reply in 5-7 days."

Desired outcome: To find out where our order has got to.

L
7:54 am EST

Morrisons Knife and fork set

Hi, a pretty furious this morning after eating my breakfast. While eating my egg on toast this morning using a cutlery set I bought from Morrison's in Paignton, a metal segment snapped off on the fork without me noticing, I then crunch into a solid metal lump that had broken off the fork and it snapped my front right crown right off and now have pain and need to get it sorted, which is not easy at this time. How can you sell something like that so flimsy that it snaps off, I only bought the set 3 months ago and this is disgusting!

Desired outcome: Compensation to get my tooth fixed and for the pain and hassle I’m going through.

Morrisons In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Morrisons is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The layout is intuitive, with clear categories and search options, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Product Range and Availability: Morrisons offers a wide range of products, including fresh produce, groceries, household items, and more. The availability of products is generally good, with most items in stock and ready for purchase.

Pricing and Value for Money: Morrisons provides competitive prices and offers good value for money. The prices are often lower compared to other supermarkets, and the quality of the products justifies the cost.

Delivery Options and Efficiency: Morrisons offers various delivery options, including home delivery and click and collect. The delivery service is efficient, with prompt and reliable delivery times. The website also provides real-time tracking of orders.

Customer Service and Support: Morrisons has excellent customer service and support. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist with any queries or concerns. They provide prompt responses and strive to ensure customer satisfaction.

Quality and Freshness of Products: Morrisons maintains high standards of quality and freshness for its products. The fresh produce is of excellent quality, and the packaged goods are well within their expiration dates.

Loyalty Programs and Promotions: Morrisons offers a loyalty program that provides exclusive discounts and rewards to its members. They also regularly run promotions and special offers, allowing customers to save money on their purchases.

Sustainability and Ethical Practices: Morrisons is committed to sustainability and ethical practices. They source their products responsibly, support local suppliers, and have initiatives in place to reduce waste and carbon footprint.

Online Ordering Process: The online ordering process at Morrisons is straightforward and hassle-free. The website provides clear instructions, and the checkout process is quick and secure. Customers can easily customize their orders and select delivery or collection options.

Returns and Refunds Policy: Morrisons has a fair returns and refunds policy. If there are any issues with the products, they offer hassle-free returns and provide refunds or replacements promptly.

Overall Shopping Experience: Shopping at Morrisons is a pleasant experience overall. The website is user-friendly, the product range is extensive, and the prices are competitive. The efficient delivery service and excellent customer support further enhance the overall shopping experience.

Comparison with Competitors: Morrisons stands out from its competitors with its competitive pricing, wide product range, and excellent customer service. It offers a strong alternative to other supermarkets, providing a satisfying shopping experience.

Customer Reviews and Ratings: Morrisons has received positive customer reviews and ratings. Customers appreciate the quality of products, competitive prices, and efficient service. The overall satisfaction level is high.

Pros and Cons of Shopping at Morrisons: The pros of shopping at Morrisons include competitive prices, a wide product range, excellent customer service, and efficient delivery options. The cons may include occasional out-of-stock items and limited delivery slots during peak times.

Recommendations and Conclusion: I would highly recommend shopping at Morrisons for its user-friendly website, competitive prices, wide product range, and excellent customer service. The overall shopping experience is satisfying, and the quality of products is commendable. Morrisons is a reliable choice for grocery shopping.

How to file a complaint about Morrisons?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by providing the necessary details and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Morrisons. Make it specific and clear, such as "Overcharged for groceries at Morrisons" or "Poor customer service at Morrisons bakery."

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Include key areas such as:

• The specific location or branch of Morrisons involved.
  • The date and time of the incident or issue.
  • A clear description of what happened, focusing on the nature of the issue.
  • Any interactions you had with Morrisons employees, including names or descriptions if possible.
  • Details of any transactions, including receipts, product names, and prices.
  • Steps you have taken to resolve the issue with Morrisons, including any communication with their customer service.
  • The company's response or lack thereof.
  • The personal impact of the issue, such as inconvenience, financial loss, or distress.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents, such as receipts, photos, or email correspondence, to support your complaint. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with Morrisons. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it's a refund, an apology, or any other form of redress.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint to ensure it is clear, accurate, and complete. Check for spelling and grammar errors, and make sure all the details are correct and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint against Morrisons on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Keep an eye on your complaint for any responses or updates. Regularly check your email and ComplaintsBoard.com account for notifications related to your complaint or review.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Morrisons contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Morrisons?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Morrisons Customer Service. Initial Morrisons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Morrisons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Morrisons. Discuss the issues you have had with Morrisons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.