Menu
Morrisons Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Morrisons
reviews & complaints

groceries.morrisons.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 589 Reviews

Morrisons Complaints Summary

14 Resolved
573 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Morrisons with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Morrisons has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Morrisons. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Morrisons reviews & complaints 589

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Morrisons reviews & complaints

3:05 pm EDT

Morrisons Morrisons staff. Manager. Security team

12 September 2022 and months before this date I often shop in morrisons pinner Road harrow Middlesex and I keep getting stopped and told I am banned from this shop but no exclamation apart from I have been stealing. I have never been caught stealing nor have I ever stolen from this shop I have never been taken into any room searched given a banned notice or had the police called this is very traumatic for me I have mental health issues I suffer with agaphobia and social anxiety and this keeps happening infront of your other customers and is very imbrarrasing I have asked them to prove this by showing cctv of me stealing from this store and all I get told is they can't show me the cctv it's with the police I have asked for the police to be contacted and prove this matter I was shopping and trying to pay and was told by the security gard I have to leave the store manager said so but never came to see me I had to leave my shopping and not allowed to take it even though I'd paid so I paid got no shopping no change and escorted off the premises I do hope that this matter will be dealt with and an apology and compensation given to me or I will have to contact my solicitor and sue morrisons and your staff for deformation of character and emotional anxiety please could ypu contact me on [protected] Annie whyte your gratefully a whyte

Desired outcome: For a apology and compensation for emotional abuse anxiety and deformation of character

1:15 pm EDT

Morrisons No baskets again!!!!

What on earth is wrong with you... This is the second time of asking for baskets to be at the front of the store!

Came in today... No baskets... Up to the tills again!

Just a joke... It was about 4.30pm, store was unusually quiet and I could actually park.

I never complain, but feel so strongly that you are totally incompetent and have a total and utter disregard for your customers! I do hope another big supermarket comes to ross.

Desired outcome: Baskets at the front of the store!!!! Buy more! Get someone to put them at the entrance.... this is not hard!!!!!

1:10 pm EDT

Morrisons Security guard at Swinton Morrisons

Hi I am a regular customer at Morrison, every time I go shopping I have a routine I do a big shop in morrisons then I put it a locker then go on precinct to do what I have to do then when I finish I go to pick my shopping from Morrison... well today I did my routine then I go in security looks at me then starts following me to locker. I get the key open it then get my trolley out he start shouting hey I want to see your receipt... I say look you just followed me from as soon as I came in so you seen me get my shopping out off locker... I show him saying look yes I swore a few time as I was upset as to being accuse off shop lifting... I went to manger but he was not interested... I told them I will never shop at morrisons again as they lost a valid customer as I spend between £90 to sometime £150 or more once a fortnight... I am very annoyed & upset I got treated like this... I was a target for no reason... yes I know he was doing his job but follow the real shop lifters not a woman who just going to the locker to get my shopping that I payed for... do you really think a shop lifter would put a full trolly of shopping in a locker to come back for it... I suffer from anxiety as it is so to be stopped in front off other customers & to be accused off being a shop lifter.. was a show up & when I'm upset I swear as I cannot help it... I apologise for swearing but I was defending myself from a arrogant security guard... I have done a video off my receipt to show you date time, balance, plus close up photos so you can see for yourself.. thanks mrs Kinsey

Desired outcome: I would like an apology

P
8:39 am EDT

Morrisons pharmacy

why is it you only have a couple of staff in the pharmacy seaford branch twice now i had to miss my medication due to being no staff or no meds that i require last week after they had my prescription for over a week and it wasnt made up so went back next day still not done then told there was none of the medication that i needed in the country so i phoned my gp surgery to tell them that i had run out and you couldnt get any gp phoned store and was told it's there ready to collect , they never answer the phone its a disgrace my wife has now run out of some of her medication the prescription was sent over by GP while my wife was with him on the 2nd sept still not ready only to be told they havent got all of it thats 10 days they had to find that out now need to go back to gp and get another prescription so she can get meds else where this needs looking at i for one will no longer be using your store so not only will you be losing out on the money you make from me in the pharmacy you will also lose out on my weekly shopping and i know of others who are going else where get some staff its not fair on the couple of staff you have

Desired outcome: more staff at pharmacy

L
10:27 am EDT

Morrisons Gone off food

I bought a pack of back bacon on 2nd of September 2022 from Morrisons in cleveleys. The use by date was 12th September 2022. When I opened it on 8th September it smelt really bad and was all green and mouldy.

It actually took a full day to get rid of the smell in my kitchen, I have never had a problem with anything bought from the store before so I am hoping this is a one off.

Desired outcome: A pack of bacon that is edible.

C
5:36 pm EDT

Morrisons Cafe in Swinton Morrisons

My family visited Morrisons cafe at Swinton Manchester on 8/9/22 @ lunch time the service was mediocre but the food was terrible the children's meals of chicken nuggets chips &beans was hard and stale the ham& cheese toastie cold and swimming in grease and the baked potato was hard with wilted salad leaves didn’t bother complaining we’ve been before we complained then looks like nothing changed will not be going back anytime soon

Desired outcome: I’d like to see the food edible

S
8:18 pm EDT

Morrisons Security staff

A security guard stopped me & my partner this evening (5/9/22) as we was leaving the store having purchased £46 of shopping, we was asked for the receipt which we provided the security guard then started to search my designer handbag without permission at that moment I explained I didn’t know what the issue was and asked what was going on I became distressed explaining I was recovering from bowel cancer I then pushed the trolly aside as we was in the middle of the exit area the security guard then grabbed hold of the trolly and pushed it directly into my stomach another security guard became involved but was lovely trying to calm down the situation and trying to stop the other security guard from being aggressive who then started to remove items from my handbag which was purchased I became defensive about this due to medical items being in my bag which he also started to remove whilst emptying my bag whilst I asked him not to do this and was trying to get my bag off the security guard saying that I would be happy to empty it myself I explained that the shopping in my handbag could be accounted for on the receipt I had a few items in my bag from the previous shop which was Tesco from earlier in the day the security guard didn’t seem to want to check the receipt against the items he suspected I had stolen he was just being very aggressive not listening nor having asked my permission, my irrigation medical items were thrown on the floor which I found very humiliating, the items I purchased earlier that day from Tesco (Persil Liquid, Lenor Scented Pearls, Stationary Items and a bottle of honey) were taken, I have since been in pain around my stomach area due to the security guard forcefully pushing the trolly into me, the other security guard who was lovely was concerned about my health and not the situation which I still do not understand why I was approached as I had done nothing wrong only purchase shopping which I was happy to provide the receipt for.

Desired outcome: Compensation/items that was taken to be returned and a formal apology, also the security guard I feel should be disaplinned, the security guard in question was of Asian appearance, short, wore glasses and medium build.

S
12:05 pm EDT

Morrisons Staff

Whilst shopping at Morrisons Cortonwood. My wife decided to try a sandwich spread which was being reduced. Rather than push past the two members of staff reducing the item in question, she decided to wait while the staff had completed the task in hand. She was then told in aggressive and totally inappropriate manner to go away and do her shopping and stop bothering people. My wife at this point had not even spoken. Moving away this incident was reported to the store manager via customer services. As a manager of a large logistics company this sort of behaviour is totally gross misconduct. I would therefore like to know how the store manager dealt with this and what disciplinary action was taken

Desired outcome: Sacking of the very rude staff,

T
2:14 pm EDT

Morrisons Cadbury’s myster bar 01

At 19:08 on 2/9/22 I went into Morrisons Garage Barrow-in-Furness and purchased £50 of diesel and seen the Cadbury mystery bars were on offer at £1.50 and when the gentleman scanned it it was coming up £2.00 so I said you have got yellow signs up around the shop stating there £1.50 and he said nothing I can do scanning at £2.00 in my eyes that is false advertising and I think for future reference either sell them at the price stated around the garage in big yellow signs or don’t sell them appalling

H
1:17 pm EDT

Morrisons hertz frankfurters 11 days OOD

came to morrisons leeds city centre on my lunch break, and bought a 10pack of hertz frankfurters for my lunch break around 2:10 i paid, left and had my lunch at work and left the packet in the fridge. started to feel queasy around 4:30 but put it down to feeling tired. at 6pm the kitchen manager came to find me to tell me off for leaving out of date food in the fridge as i am the only meat eater in our workplace. i explained that i had just bought them today. they are 11 days out of date - expiry 21/8/2022

5:04 pm EDT

Morrisons Jam doughnut

12:30 1/09/22

Me and my family bit into what we were told strawberry jam doughnuts to which we horrifically discovered were cold gloopy custard we were absolutely distraught and very dissatisfied. I understand that mistakes may happen however this isn’t the first occasion that an event like this has happened . A few months ago I purchased some more filled doughnuts and yet again the filling was incorrect . This is the 3 rd occasion this has happened now in the space of 6 months and I don’t purchase them regularly . I feel as though something needs to be done about this now and I’m sure other customers have experienced the same thing as me

Purchased at bescot Morrisons Walsall

B
12:29 pm EDT

Morrisons Morrisons 4 meat pies pack

Today 31st August I opened and prepare two of these pies, the only piece of steak i got in one pie was about half an inch square and the other pie contained two pieces of steak about the same size, nothing like the picture on the product box which shows a pie with steak oozing out of it. these pies were bought last week at the Bideford store, bar code on box is [protected].

Desired outcome: I would appreciate a responses and a refund.

8:12 am EDT

Morrisons Hazard no painted

Parked at 12.30. to take an elderly lady shopping. Then started to enter the store. Tripped on over a protruding kerb as in photo. Fell flat on my face. At 70+ not good. All other protruding kerbs are painted! Awaiting developments with regard to injury. Did not report until after my shopping. Security guard managed to catch store manager on way in to shop. Was not asked if I was ok.

G
7:12 am EDT

Morrisons Cafe

We went to Hunters Tryst cafe for breakfast today 27.8.22 the queue at the Till was ridiculous there was no one manning the till at all. We took a seat and ordered our food online collected our drinks and sat down waiting. The cafe was very understaffed there were tables filled with empty plates needing cleared away and a lot of people waiting for their food. We eventually got our breakfasts after waiting an hour and 7 minutes from when we ordered it. The breakfast itself was overcooked the black pudding was rock solid and the sausages were curled up at the sides also solid. Really not happy between the service and the food. This cafe has went downhill these past few months, you could always get a good breakfast quickly here but the last 2 times and today has been awful I wont be going back to the cafe again for food. A quick cup of tea which you serve yourself with will be all I will go for.

Desired outcome: Better service better cook

E
1:09 pm EDT

Morrisons Till operator

I went shopping after work today with my younger niece, bought a four pack of peroni which as a 25 year old I am allowed to buy but was refused to be served because she didn’t have an ID! So if I go shopping with my child I’m not allowed to purchase alcohol for myself? I would like an explanation on how that works? Margate Branch just if you were wondering.

Desired outcome: I had to do two trips to get what I need.

D
11:27 am EDT

Morrisons Morrisons Kidderminster Gent Toilet

There is a toilet in the Gent which has been out of order for over 3 months.

The notice on the door reads ' Sorry this is

Out of Order

Awaiting repair

We're really sorry

and we're working

hard to get it

fixed quickly

Over 3 months is not getting anything fixed quickly. Disgusting.

Today I had urgent need for the toilet, the working one was occupied and the

Handicapped one was also occupied. In the end I had to go home to change my underpants and trousers which caused me a lot of stress. Please get it sorted. Peter Wakefield.

5:13 am EDT

Morrisons Deli

Today as usual we went shopping early at your Selby but when we went to buy some meat from the deli we were informed that the market street does not open until 8am. We go shopping early to avoid the crowds and have been doing so for a very long time so you maybe understand my disappointment when I was unable to buy what I wanted. I am amazed that after so many years that all of a sudden the market streets new opening times. This makes me wonder what Morrisons are thinking as I thought that your customers are what keeps you going. My only hope is that you return to a full opening time to include market street.

A very disgruntled Mr M J Gilford

3 Chapel Court

Hambleton

YO8 9YF

[protected]

G
12:17 pm EDT

Morrisons Service Toilets and Manager

I used your Store today. I have been staying clear for some weeks because of the poor management of your store as have three of my friends and neighbours.

I returned today with my Grandson to shop and eat. The time was 15:46 spent £83:57 and £9:88 in the Cafe.

I found out there was only one til open and a long queue for the self scan trolleys. I am not too good with these. First of all I was approached by a very hostile assistant who I reported to the manager. My grandson needed the toilet but the mens and disabled toilet was so dirty he refused to use them. He is 11 and was desperate another lady arranged a cleaner for us I had the most stressful experience ever. The manager did not even offer an apology. I had to ask another assistant to finish my scanning as by this time I was almost in tears. Please respond asap

Desired outcome: An apology would be a good start. Better management needed. No customer service at all. Grab the money and treat the customer like dirt.

C
7:55 am EDT

Morrisons Morrison wine gums

Brought a packet of wine gums was eating them last nite the with just the telly on and bit into something hard I don't know what it is but not happy if u can reply to me at [protected]@gmail.com thank u I brought from Morrison at Hellaby South Yorkshire on Thursday 18th August 2022 around 11.30 am date on packet may 23 number on packet 6AL221E other no [protected]

Desired outcome: I'd appreciate a response

J
1:12 pm EDT

Morrisons Damaged good delivered

I received my shopping with my chicken breast pack cracked and leaking . In the same bag was my blueberries and raspberries which I obviously had to throw away too .requested a refund , had no joy so contacted them through messenger to be told three times they would refund me . Still waiting so contact again today over three weeks later to be asked for pictures of damaged items

Desired outcome: Refund

Morrisons In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Morrisons is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The layout is intuitive, with clear categories and search options, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Product Range and Availability: Morrisons offers a wide range of products, including fresh produce, groceries, household items, and more. The availability of products is generally good, with most items in stock and ready for purchase.

Pricing and Value for Money: Morrisons provides competitive prices and offers good value for money. The prices are often lower compared to other supermarkets, and the quality of the products justifies the cost.

Delivery Options and Efficiency: Morrisons offers various delivery options, including home delivery and click and collect. The delivery service is efficient, with prompt and reliable delivery times. The website also provides real-time tracking of orders.

Customer Service and Support: Morrisons has excellent customer service and support. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist with any queries or concerns. They provide prompt responses and strive to ensure customer satisfaction.

Quality and Freshness of Products: Morrisons maintains high standards of quality and freshness for its products. The fresh produce is of excellent quality, and the packaged goods are well within their expiration dates.

Loyalty Programs and Promotions: Morrisons offers a loyalty program that provides exclusive discounts and rewards to its members. They also regularly run promotions and special offers, allowing customers to save money on their purchases.

Sustainability and Ethical Practices: Morrisons is committed to sustainability and ethical practices. They source their products responsibly, support local suppliers, and have initiatives in place to reduce waste and carbon footprint.

Online Ordering Process: The online ordering process at Morrisons is straightforward and hassle-free. The website provides clear instructions, and the checkout process is quick and secure. Customers can easily customize their orders and select delivery or collection options.

Returns and Refunds Policy: Morrisons has a fair returns and refunds policy. If there are any issues with the products, they offer hassle-free returns and provide refunds or replacements promptly.

Overall Shopping Experience: Shopping at Morrisons is a pleasant experience overall. The website is user-friendly, the product range is extensive, and the prices are competitive. The efficient delivery service and excellent customer support further enhance the overall shopping experience.

Comparison with Competitors: Morrisons stands out from its competitors with its competitive pricing, wide product range, and excellent customer service. It offers a strong alternative to other supermarkets, providing a satisfying shopping experience.

Customer Reviews and Ratings: Morrisons has received positive customer reviews and ratings. Customers appreciate the quality of products, competitive prices, and efficient service. The overall satisfaction level is high.

Pros and Cons of Shopping at Morrisons: The pros of shopping at Morrisons include competitive prices, a wide product range, excellent customer service, and efficient delivery options. The cons may include occasional out-of-stock items and limited delivery slots during peak times.

Recommendations and Conclusion: I would highly recommend shopping at Morrisons for its user-friendly website, competitive prices, wide product range, and excellent customer service. The overall shopping experience is satisfying, and the quality of products is commendable. Morrisons is a reliable choice for grocery shopping.

How to file a complaint about Morrisons?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by providing the necessary details and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Morrisons. Make it specific and clear, such as "Overcharged for groceries at Morrisons" or "Poor customer service at Morrisons bakery."

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Include key areas such as:

• The specific location or branch of Morrisons involved.
  • The date and time of the incident or issue.
  • A clear description of what happened, focusing on the nature of the issue.
  • Any interactions you had with Morrisons employees, including names or descriptions if possible.
  • Details of any transactions, including receipts, product names, and prices.
  • Steps you have taken to resolve the issue with Morrisons, including any communication with their customer service.
  • The company's response or lack thereof.
  • The personal impact of the issue, such as inconvenience, financial loss, or distress.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents, such as receipts, photos, or email correspondence, to support your complaint. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with Morrisons. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it's a refund, an apology, or any other form of redress.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint to ensure it is clear, accurate, and complete. Check for spelling and grammar errors, and make sure all the details are correct and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint against Morrisons on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Keep an eye on your complaint for any responses or updates. Regularly check your email and ComplaintsBoard.com account for notifications related to your complaint or review.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Morrisons contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Morrisons?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Morrisons Customer Service. Initial Morrisons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Morrisons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Morrisons. Discuss the issues you have had with Morrisons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.