Menu
Morrisons Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Morrisons
reviews and complaints

groceries.morrisons.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 592 Reviews

How responsive is Morrisons's customer service?

14 Resolved
575 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Morrisons handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Morrisons and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Morrisons has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Morrisons reviews and complaints 592

Filter reviews by rating
3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Morrisons reviews and complaints

G
12:17 pm EDT

Morrisons Service Toilets and Manager

I used your Store today. I have been staying clear for some weeks because of the poor management of your store as have three of my friends and neighbours.

I returned today with my Grandson to shop and eat. The time was 15:46 spent £83:57 and £9:88 in the Cafe.

I found out there was only one til open and a long queue for the self scan trolleys. I am not too good with these. First of all I was approached by a very hostile assistant who I reported to the manager. My grandson needed the toilet but the mens and disabled toilet was so dirty he refused to use them. He is 11 and was desperate another lady arranged a cleaner for us I had the most stressful experience ever. The manager did not even offer an apology. I had to ask another assistant to finish my scanning as by this time I was almost in tears. Please respond asap

Desired outcome: An apology would be a good start. Better management needed. No customer service at all. Grab the money and treat the customer like dirt.

C
7:55 am EDT

Morrisons Morrison wine gums

Brought a packet of wine gums was eating them last nite the with just the telly on and bit into something hard I don't know what it is but not happy if u can reply to me at [protected]@gmail.com thank u I brought from Morrison at Hellaby South Yorkshire on Thursday 18th August 2022 around 11.30 am date on packet may 23 number on packet 6AL221E other no [protected]

Desired outcome: I'd appreciate a response

View 0 more photos
J
1:12 pm EDT

Morrisons Damaged good delivered

I received my shopping with my chicken breast pack cracked and leaking . In the same bag was my blueberries and raspberries which I obviously had to throw away too .requested a refund , had no joy so contacted them through messenger to be told three times they would refund me . Still waiting so contact again today over three weeks later to be asked for pictures of damaged items

Desired outcome: Refund

R
10:44 am EDT

Morrisons undelivered Items

It seems common practice of Morrison's to change my order every time and fail to deliver many of the items I wanted. you may not care but this is very annoying. If your online store is showing it as available then it should be available, simply good practice. You may send an email informing me but that is of no use.

Your uncaring approach does not give any opportunity to select an alternative in time for delivery. I then need select a delivery again and different items and "hope" you can deliver these.

Truthfully, I feel that was the last time.

I certainly could not trust Morrisons to deliver anything, say for example if i had to organise a party.

Desired outcome: Others are aware

10:20 am EDT

Morrisons Exchange of item from Morrison's Abbeydale Gloucester

Afternoon,

I have just spoken to an advisor with Morrison's Customer Service and they mentioned that it is clearly written in your policy that items such as 'briefs or knickers' are excluded from being exchanged.

I have looked at the terms and conditions on your website and nowhere is it clearly stated that such requirements are excluded.

The reason for emailing is, I had this same conversation with a store Manager (Andy Marvin) at the Abbeymead Branch in Gloucester and mentioned that I would like to exchange

the briefs that were purchased from Nutmeg at a reduced price. He mentioned that due to hygiene they are not returnable. I asked if he could show me where it is clearly stated in

the policy and would therefore understand it is a requirement. He kept talking about how we were going around in circles, which I found as a rather unprofessional response. I then gave him the example that if you have carriers of colds, flu or COVID you would be more likely to transfer such viruses through direct contact and it wouldn't be hygienic for the customer to have direct contact with any such items. Therefore it should be mentioned that you would not except any returns.

Please could you answer the following:

1) Where it is clearly stated in your terms and conditions that 'briefs or underwear' are clearly excluded due to Hygiene

2) Several store assistants mentioned it was Nutmeg's policy, however isn't Morrison's stocking Nutmeg brands and it is therefore their responsibility to know and understand their own policy.

3) I would like to make a complaint about Andy Marvin (Store Assistant Manager) as he mentioned whether I had the receipt and I then mentioned I didn't take it yesterday. He then made a passing comment (slang) and inferred I had stolen the item. I responded by saying that it was extremely rude that you would say such a thing and asked for his details and would probably be on CCTV.

Based on the lack of transparency/ clarity given to a customer I will consider forwarding these details to the Supermarket Ombudsman.

Kind Regards

Dhiran

Desired outcome: I would like an exchange of the item.

B
12:53 pm EDT

Morrisons Deli

Went shopping at about 8.10 this morning at the Cannock branch. Went to the deli counter to be told i couldnt be served until 9am. Got to the checkout where the 2 people in front of me had the same problem. The checkout assistant asked 3 times for the manager to come and explain to us why the deli was not open until 9am, guess what no manager could be found. I ended up going to a local butcher, which i will carry on doing in future, so morrisons you are going to lose a lot of custom. Not everyone can go shopping after 9am. Also only 1 person on checkout and there was quite a few people behind me. Guess what no other staff available. Come on Morrisons this is not good enough, you are going to lose a lot of custom.

Update by Boff
Jul 14, 2022 12:55 pm EDT

Disappointed

L
7:38 am EDT

Morrisons Food

Just need to speak out as everything I come to morrisons cafe in doxford Park.. Sunderland.. they never have the food I order..they seem to have nothing much are they on a low budget? Before lock down they were a good cafe with nice food...its just going downhill rapidly

6:54 am EDT

Morrisons Cafe

Hello

My husband and I visited your Selby store last Monday to have something to eat over lunchtime. I am coeliac and therefore gluten free. Apart from a jacket potato, which we were having at teatime, the only other option for me was to create a breakfast. I also have an egg intolerance. I ordered bacon, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms. When my meal arrived it looked awful, the mushrooms were just a shrivelled up mess and the rest of the food was barely edible. I did take it back to the male cashier who informed me that “the mushrooms always look like that and I could have another rasher of bacon instead”. Considering I paid 89p per item I felt that this was unsatisfactory.

We are loyal customers and have visited your cafe in Hull on many occasions and always have the same problem in that there is never much choice for me apart from a jacket potato or a breakfast. In this day and age I would have thought that it was about time that you catered for all diets. We visit Waitrose café and they accommodate coeliacs by offering gluten free sandwiches made with breadcakes from the shop. You sell gluten free bread and breadcakes so why can you not offer this option? I have asked at the café if they could do this but the reply is always No. I find this totally unacceptable.

I would welcome your comments.

Thank you.

Denise Robinson.

J
8:01 am EDT

Morrisons Beans

I am absolutely appalled by what i found in my can of beans i opened it and inside is something i can’t describe it’s like a dirty rag that’s been burnt then stuffed inside the can i have many photos if needed, it was so bad it almost made me throw up.

Desired outcome: i want a refund and possibly a bit more for compensation

M
1:21 pm EDT

Morrisons Delivery driver

Driver has driven onto a private driveway and damaged freshly laid slabs, then become abusive when challenged and refused to give his details, getting back into his vehicle and speeding off almost running me over when I tried to stop him. Then nearly crashing into a neighbor who was coming back into the close. Registration number YC68LZS I have footage from the police Inspector and Paramedic that live in the close along with my video footage.

K
7:36 am EDT

Morrisons Online shopping and staff / manager attitude

I placed an online order two days ago online, all went good till the day of collection when I got an email saying YOU had cancelled it (without notice) as there was a fault on YOUR website, not customers fault but we should at least be honoured our orders. I asked the warehouse/deliveries/collections manager in the store to which she said YES the price is correct but online only and not in store, then she went own to say, good luck in getting it as it will be cancelled and I won't get anything. I asked why, she said there's a problem so tough you won't get it. I said I will take this further, to which she replied again good luck you won't get anywhere with it so do what you want, then turned away and mumbled to her colleague. as a manager her customer service skills SUCK and I will stick to other supermarkets from now on, the extra cost for better service is worth it to me. I hope to hear back from you with an apology and possibly a resolution for this matter. I asked customer service on the phone for a copy of my call for this complaint but yet AGAIN got NOTHING. lets see what you can do?

karl

[protected]

[protected]@hotmail.com

Desired outcome: I would like an apology and a good will gesture possibly?

L
11:48 am EDT

Morrisons Morrisons beef lasagne frozen 99p

Hi there I'm writing due to my dad who is a pensioner broke a few teeth while eating ur brand Morrisons frozen lasagna at 99p we can't make out what metal this is it's quite heavy looks like it's broken off some kind of machine and just glad dad didn't swollow it! I'm really upset about this as it's upset my dad quite a bit (toothache) I'll attach a picture of the metal for you thanks. lisa

View 0 more photos
E
1:01 pm EDT

Morrisons Services online order

Good afternoon ,

I would like to make a complaint

I am emailing with regards to an click and collect order I placed today , order number [protected] , to be collected between. 4pm & 5pm. I have had no cancellation email or refund. I went to the store around 4.30pm to be told my whole order had been cancelled as there was some mis priced items in my order.

I was told I could not have the other items in the order which I need today so my children can have breakfast in the morning. I have wasted time and fuel putting my young children in the car and then having to wait there for around 20 minutes with their father while I went into the store to try sort this out. The manager of the store gave me a number [protected] to call which I did , waiting around 18 minutes for them to answer . A man answered who was quite abrupt and I felt uneasy speaking with him . When I spoke he stayed quiet for a quite a few seconds before speaking back. He was no help whatsoever, I am now out of pocket with money , no cereal , milk for my children. I will be reluctant to shop with Morrisons again after this experience.. The items I bought are still actually on the website at the price Morrisons sold them to me for. Pepsi max £2

image0.png

Also Guiness

image1.png

I placed my order at 8.32 this morning and got my confirmation email and not any sort of contact was made since that time to tell me it had been cancelled . I am truly upset by this , and shocked that I weren’t allowed the other items in my order.

I look forward to hearing from you.

A
6:44 am EDT

Morrisons Ask for sandy

I aisles for shady too 3 different people working in your store. Each looking at me as if I was mad. I felt humiliated and left with no products to help me with my period.

I was humiliated and your staff spoke so loudly people could hear. I was ashamed

Desired outcome: [protected]@hotmail.com

S
6:26 am EDT

Morrisons Dewars and glenlivet whiskey

I placed a order for click and collect today seein online these are on offer for £2.50 I then had a call saying they are not in stock. I’ve just been into the store and taken pictures that they are in stock but because they are obviously priced wrong on the website they are lying to customers instead of just stating the truth!

M
5:53 am EDT

Morrisons Morrisons double toaster

This morning I put two pieces of bread in to the left hand side of the toaster. The mechanism did not turn off and resulted in setting on fire and burning the side of my fridge and setting alight the kitchen cupboard above. Very scary and a lot of smoke damage to my property. I have photos of the damage. The toaster was purchased from the Openshaw shop,

Desired outcome: A new toaster and kettle and help and compensated for the damage

10:58 am EDT

Morrisons Home delivery driver

At 10.46 a.m. on 14th June I was riding my bicycle on the road between Croxton Kerrial and Harston in Leicestershire. I am 77 years old and have been riding for over 65 years both in the U.K. and on the continent. I was riding up the steep hill into Harston when a Morrisons home delivery van came hurtling towards me. At this point the road is very narrow so much so that two cars cannot pass each other so one has to pull onto the grass verge. I must haver been clearly visible to the driver but he did not slow down or attempt to pull into the side. I was faced with a large vehicle travelling at around 40 m.p.h. downhill straight at me. All I could do was mount the grass verge which was 10 cm or so above the road surface and was a manoeuvre that could easily have caused me to fall. The driver took no notice of me and sped off. As Harston is only 7 miles south west of Grantham I presume the driver's journey had started from the Grantham store of Morrisons.

Desired outcome: I would like an apology and some evidence that the driver has been made aware of the dangers his aggressive driving caused and possibly some cyclist awareness training.

E
2:28 pm EDT

Morrisons Nairn’s oatcakes

In my local store (Ilkeston) there have been non-gluten free oatcakes on the shelf in the gluten free aisle for two weeks running when I have visited, 6th June & 13th June. These are the Rough Oatcakes and the Cheese Oatcakes

H
6:35 am EDT

Morrisons Your delivery vans blocking my driveway Saturday

Ye19 Tsj Mercedes’ van blocking my driveway today.

Every week one of your delivery vans blocks my driveway & I don’t know why?

I’ve bought & posted polite signs on my gate posts, months ago but perhaps the drivers can’t read?!

I need clear access to my property & it’s painful having to ask them to move my van to access my property

Please ask your driver’s to NOT block my driveway-HG1 4RX. This is in the Highway Code. It happens again & I’ll report to the local council & police. I’ve started taking photos now to forward to the relevant authorities

Desired outcome: Do not block my access

N
7:11 am EDT

Morrisons Bread / bakery

Your in store bakery Morrisons of Bideford North Devon seemed largely deserted, more worrying was the lack of in store baked bread, only a few rolls and tiger bread available Saw trolleys behind the counter loaded with the 90% of specialty bread but no one putting it out on display for sale!

When I finally found someone and enquired was told that the store is nearly always understaffed and this is the excuse for appalling availability!

Desired outcome: To at least have 80% availability, that would allow me to make a close substitution??

Morrisons In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Morrisons is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The layout is intuitive, with clear categories and search options, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Product Range and Availability: Morrisons offers a wide range of products, including fresh produce, groceries, household items, and more. The availability of products is generally good, with most items in stock and ready for purchase.

Pricing and Value for Money: Morrisons provides competitive prices and offers good value for money. The prices are often lower compared to other supermarkets, and the quality of the products justifies the cost.

Delivery Options and Efficiency: Morrisons offers various delivery options, including home delivery and click and collect. The delivery service is efficient, with prompt and reliable delivery times. The website also provides real-time tracking of orders.

Customer Service and Support: Morrisons has excellent customer service and support. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist with any queries or concerns. They provide prompt responses and strive to ensure customer satisfaction.

Quality and Freshness of Products: Morrisons maintains high standards of quality and freshness for its products. The fresh produce is of excellent quality, and the packaged goods are well within their expiration dates.

Loyalty Programs and Promotions: Morrisons offers a loyalty program that provides exclusive discounts and rewards to its members. They also regularly run promotions and special offers, allowing customers to save money on their purchases.

Sustainability and Ethical Practices: Morrisons is committed to sustainability and ethical practices. They source their products responsibly, support local suppliers, and have initiatives in place to reduce waste and carbon footprint.

Online Ordering Process: The online ordering process at Morrisons is straightforward and hassle-free. The website provides clear instructions, and the checkout process is quick and secure. Customers can easily customize their orders and select delivery or collection options.

Returns and Refunds Policy: Morrisons has a fair returns and refunds policy. If there are any issues with the products, they offer hassle-free returns and provide refunds or replacements promptly.

Overall Shopping Experience: Shopping at Morrisons is a pleasant experience overall. The website is user-friendly, the product range is extensive, and the prices are competitive. The efficient delivery service and excellent customer support further enhance the overall shopping experience.

Comparison with Competitors: Morrisons stands out from its competitors with its competitive pricing, wide product range, and excellent customer service. It offers a strong alternative to other supermarkets, providing a satisfying shopping experience.

Customer Reviews and Ratings: Morrisons has received positive customer reviews and ratings. Customers appreciate the quality of products, competitive prices, and efficient service. The overall satisfaction level is high.

Pros and Cons of Shopping at Morrisons: The pros of shopping at Morrisons include competitive prices, a wide product range, excellent customer service, and efficient delivery options. The cons may include occasional out-of-stock items and limited delivery slots during peak times.

Recommendations and Conclusion: I would highly recommend shopping at Morrisons for its user-friendly website, competitive prices, wide product range, and excellent customer service. The overall shopping experience is satisfying, and the quality of products is commendable. Morrisons is a reliable choice for grocery shopping.

How to file a complaint about Morrisons?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by providing the necessary details and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Morrisons. Make it specific and clear, such as "Overcharged for groceries at Morrisons" or "Poor customer service at Morrisons bakery."

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Include key areas such as:

• The specific location or branch of Morrisons involved.
  • The date and time of the incident or issue.
  • A clear description of what happened, focusing on the nature of the issue.
  • Any interactions you had with Morrisons employees, including names or descriptions if possible.
  • Details of any transactions, including receipts, product names, and prices.
  • Steps you have taken to resolve the issue with Morrisons, including any communication with their customer service.
  • The company's response or lack thereof.
  • The personal impact of the issue, such as inconvenience, financial loss, or distress.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents, such as receipts, photos, or email correspondence, to support your complaint. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with Morrisons. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it's a refund, an apology, or any other form of redress.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint to ensure it is clear, accurate, and complete. Check for spelling and grammar errors, and make sure all the details are correct and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint against Morrisons on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Keep an eye on your complaint for any responses or updates. Regularly check your email and ComplaintsBoard.com account for notifications related to your complaint or review.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Morrisons customer service

Phone numbers

+44 345 611 6111 +44 345 322 0000 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Morrisons?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Morrisons Customer Service. Initial Morrisons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Morrisons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Morrisons. Discuss the issues you have had with Morrisons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.