Mor Furniture For Lesscustomer service/delivery promises

Do not buy anything from Mor Furniture if you expect to actually receive the furniture. It has been 3 months since I purchased furniture and accersories from mor - I have yet to receive everything.
Promises are made to make the sell and then yiou keep receiving calls telling you that the items are not in stock. They call you every two weeks and tell you Sorry your shipment has been delayed for two weeks. Once you do receive any items they are damaged and yiou have to return them. I have had to return items 3 different delivery times. Absolutely un-believeable!!! The same items! Good luck with ever receiving your items, and I paid Cash! Sure they want their money up front, but they don't deliver their end of the bargain. I will never ever buy another item from this store - And I highly suggest that yo don't either!!! Stephanie Denney

• Mo
    momof3ladies Feb 02, 2010

They have the Worst delivery EVER!!! They promise to have it to you in a four hour window and call to tell you they can't make it!! One delivery guy told me that I was his 9th delivery and he was on his 2nd at 10:30 pm!! He told me he could Maybe have it to me by 4 am, UMMM NO thanks!! you can keep your furniture!! The Store personel is great but delivery is noooo good at all!!

• Pa
    Patti2 Feb 17, 2010

Do not order anything from Mor, there delivery is the worst ever. It may show up eventually if your lucky probably piece by piece. I am still missing one piece of furniture, they tell me it will be in a certain day then of course that day changes. I did get my couch on the correct date, but they had to come back three different times in one day. First they forgot the legs, then the forgot the pillows. What a reputable company. Good luck calling corporate customer service, you can be on hold for hours then they don't do anything except give you another runaround and broken promises.

MammaC Mar 07, 2010

Sales wise, they are typical "car salesman" type, we knew what we wanted when we went in, but we let the salesman do his talk anyway..lol We were told our items were out of stock and would recieve them in 3wks. At the the 3rd wk, we were told 2more weeks. I was livid. I complained and blew up their phones until they found a way to get me my couches. A wk later, but with free delivery that came on time.

I guess I was a lucky one.