Lastman's Bad Boy Logo

Lastman's Bad Boy

Having problems with Lastman's Bad Boy?

Lastman's Bad Boy Customer Service Contacts

1877 888 0050 (Customer Service)
+1 705 722 7132 (Barrie Store)
+1 905 304 1118 (Ancaster Store)
+1 905 315 8558 (Burlington Store)
+1 905 451 8888 (Brampton Store)
+1 519 576 4141 (Kitchener Store)
+1 416 630 1777 (North York Store)
+1 905 571 2555 (Whitby Store)
+1 519 690 1112 (London Store)
+1 905 803 0000 (Missisauga Store)
+1 416 750 8888 (Scarborough Store)
500 Fenmar Drive

Fax: +1 519 649 1044

Scarborough
1119 Kennedy Road, Scarborough, On M1P 2K8
Fax: +1 416 750 8892

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lastman's Bad Boy Customer Service. Initial Lastman's Bad Boy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lastman's Bad Boy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lastman's Bad Boy. Discuss the issues you have had with Lastman's Bad Boy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lastman's Bad Boy Complaints & Reviews

Lastman's Bad BoySamsung led 55” tv

I purchased a Samsung TV model UN55TU7000, order #[protected] online. It was ordered January 7, 2021 and delivered January 19, 2021. We took it out of box and hooked it up and immediately noticed the screen has coloured vertical lines on 15% of the screen. I contacted Bad Boy and they told me I needed to contact Samsung to deal with problem. Samsung identified the issue as damage to the screen and would not warranty. I have been in contact with Evan from Bad Boy many times and am getting nowhere. I want the TV replaced or refunded but am getting no co-operation. All diagnosis by Samsung has been as a result of them requesting a picture of the screen, which I sent them.

Samsung or Bad Boy will not accept responsibility that the TV arrived in the condition it is in. They all want to wash their hand and are unwilling to resolve my purchase of a damaged TV.

Samsung led 55” tv

Lastman's Bad BoyPurchase a fridge, range, microwave and dishwasher

On Nov 2, 2020 I purchased a fridge, microwave, range and dishwasher (Order # [protected]) for a total of $4, 045 online. A month and a half after, on December 18th I followed up with the delivery and they confirmed that all items were ready to ship except the range. I spoke with a customer service representative called Meena and she suggested purchasing a different range available in stock. I decided to pay an incremental $457 and get everything delivered at once; she confirmed everything would be delivered on January 9th, 2021.

On January 4th, 2021 I called to confirm delivery time; and they mentioned nothing was available except the dishwasher and the range. Confused about the situation; I called Meena and she confirmed that everything was ready to ship on January 9th.

Today; January 8th, 2021 I called to confirm delivery time and your customer service representative mentioned that only the dishwasher was available to ship. It's been over two months and at this point I'm not certain my order will be ever fulfilled given all the mixed messages. I tried to cancel my order but they mentioned all orders are final sale. But I have not received anything so how can't this be cancelled.

Lastman's Bad BoyStove delivery

Order number:[protected]
      Hi i ordered a stove from bad boy on September 26th. I still have not received it .
      There is zero communication from these people i was only able to get through once on the phone. I wanted a refund they said all sales are final. That must be against the law. They take my money then keep it.
      Its ridiculous. Was told it would be delivered in October, then September, then December. They are thieves.

Val Sammut

• Sn
          Snowwhite888 Jan 31, 2021

I have had the exact same issue with them over a sofa, love seat and recliner I ordered September 22...They take your money, postpone the 'eta' of the piece(s)...I told them the last time that we could go on in such a way for decades...my furniture is now been postponed to the end of February...when I asked for compensation, they offered me fifty dollars towards my next purchase and said they couldn't apply it to the current purchase...as if I would opt to buy anything else there...when I asked for a refund, they told me I'd have to pay a restocking fee for something that wasn't in stock...I also got fed a line about profit margins and China production on their Ashley furniture...It should all be illegal if it isn't already and there should be some Avenue of recourse for customers...

Nov 17, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — Need exchange of used product shipped to me

I purchased a dishwasher online October 19, 2020. Order # [protected]. it got shipped November 3rd, the next...

Nov 06, 2020

Bad Boys Furniture — Furniture bed set

I've placed the order #[protected] (bed set furniture) on August 10, 2020 with promised delivery of 4-8...

Lastman's Bad BoyB75008

I have received a damanged product. Though it is ordered and picked up from the store, the Store team routed me to Customer service and I am having tough time to reach to the customer service team and store cutomer service team is VERY RUDE and NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO ANSWER THE QUERY OR THE NEXT PROCEDURE.

This was really frustrating and service and people at store are HORRIBLE and i was totally disappointed with the purchase and service.

Regards,
        A.Kiran

Lastman's Bad Boy[protected] | no store credit or refund issues

Hi Team,

I have placed an order at Lastman's Bad Boy online site at September 14, 2020 at 8:33:53 AM EDT. While booking this order the store team confirmed that its gonna take 2-5 business days. Once it is booked, they changed their words to 6-8 weeks and I have requested to cancel and issue the store credit.

Unfortunately, till now there is no status on the store credit and their customer care never answers the calls.

When I walked in to the store to check the status, the store team behaves like they don't want to deal with online orders and need to deal with only ecommerce department where they never answers the calls.

Need your help in resovling this issue.

• Ju
              JudgeDreddII Nov 06, 2020

I have the same issue.. I hate this company. I will tell every soul I come in contact with to stay clear of this Rats nest company. Worst experience of my life. Cash graben Wank**s

Oct 19, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — I am filing a complaint about a refund

I ordered a sofa online (Signature Design by Ashley Arcola Series RTA Sofa in Java 8260438AB) Order...

Sep 24, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — Refund

On july 23, 2020 I purchased a bar (order #[protected]) online from lastman's bad boy and pain in full by...

Sep 23, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — Dining room set purchased on september 17,2020

On September 17, 2020 after searching online for sales on dining sets I decided to purchase a dining room set...

Sep 23, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — Online ordering / appliances

On september 16th, I ordered an oven/range from bad boy. Our current one broke completely and we needed a new...

Lastman's Bad BoyLove seat

We exchanged two reclining chairs for reclining sofa just our a year ago. I put in request to have sofa fixed back in May 2020 I've been getting the run around and excuses. This is now August 2020. We are fed up because this has been the fourth time we had to fight to have repairs done. What's the point in having a warranty if you don't honour them. We now are wanting a refund because you sold us a product of poor quality.
            I'm a War Veteran and don't have a lot of money and to buy a new sofa and trusting the company to sell good quality. Now our sofa is garbage. So please just refund our money or I believe the public should know how little you care for customers. It's all about lying to customers to make a buck. Sale person promise that it great quality and con you in buying a warranty but not telling that further is garbage and you take forever to honour your warranty.

Jul 31, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — Unethical behaviour - charging for a out of stock product and refusing to refund payment

I am amazed that this business has not been closed down and can continue to operate with such dismal and...

Lastman's Bad BoyTable & leather couch

I am so amazed this company has not shut down inspite all these reviews that I am seeing now, I wish I had read all these reviews before stepping into their store.
              They are thugs of 1st class, I was made to purchase a 5 year warranty for $500.. Exactly at 3 years, the wood on the table is chipping off, my leather love seat is peeling off, andthis is not covered in warranty.. As its wear & tear. Wear & tear in 3 years.. Atleast 10 years would have been acceptable.. Do not be fooled buyers.. Their quality is horrible.. And so is their customer service.. Not reliable, they are manipulative. Save your money go elsewhere..

Jun 02, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — Warranty

Sales Bill -B70723-I made my purchase at Bad boys located at 499 Main Street South, Brampton, ON‎. May 24th...

Brampton
                May 21, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — Poor customer service, dishonest dealings & misleading advertising

We are seniors and purchased a small upright freezer online for our new (downsized) house. The ad showed that...

May 04, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — Online system shows order is "processing", but they've taken the funds from my credit card already

I have made an online order through Lastman's bad boy. online order #: [protected] Invoice#...

Ancaster
                Apr 03, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy — Warranty work - terrible service

On or about Feb 5th I contacted Bad Boy's Solid Gold Warranty as my washing machine broke. I've had...

Lastman's Bad BoyLG TV with solid Gold warranty -will not honour

Sales Bill # 407739, Customer service person I dealt with was Rimpi at Ext 250 She concluded that electronics were not included in the 50 Month plan and that the warranty started at the purchase date not the as explained in the Solid gold warranty package.

NO where does it say that electronics are not included in this and nowhere does it say the 50 Months start on the day of purchase. In fact in 2 places on the document does it say the warranty starts after the LG warranty expires. I am no just giving up on this as my TV is in need of repair and the cost is approx $600.00. I am asking for this to be repaired as promised in the warranty you sold me and as per the documents provided. I paid you 300.00 plus tax for this warranty. I will also be sending a message to the newspaper about this if I have no response by April 6th. Anyone who has read the warranty statement has concluded I am in the right to be covered by this warranty until May 8th 2020.

Feb 08, 2020

Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore — dining room table

Desirable resolution is a full refund of the table purchased. Purchased january 2nd have had 3 deliveries of...

Whitby