The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Mor Furniture — lies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My husband and I have been waiting for over a month to be refunded $2, 698.00 for a damaged curio cabinet and matching dinette set that was purchased at MOR Furniture in San Marcos, CA. HDL Delivery services is their sub-contracted delivery company that set-up our Curio cabinet incompletely. The second shelf collapsed and destroyed $800 worth of our China and Stemware that were given to us as wedding gifts.
A MOR service technician came to our house to inspect what was damaged and determined the root cause to be an incomplete installation due to the 2nd shelf only having half of the support pegs installed during setup of the curio.
MOR Furniture decided that it would be easier if they blamed the manufacturer of the furniture, claiming it was "defective" even though the furniture was assembled with pieces missing so MOR Furniture could receive the refund for the furniture we returned to them.
Our furniture has been in MORs possession for almost 3 weeks now and we still have not received the $2, 698.00 they owe us for the furniture we returned to them. We have contacted Dave, their Customer Service manager who has done nothing but feed us lies. In the meantime, MOR Furniture has our furniture AND the $2, 698.00 we paid for it.
More Mor Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Mor Furniture For Less - scam offer!
- Mor Furniture For Less - horrible quality - warranty scam!
- Mor Furniture - cheap price absolutely not worth the hassle!
- TRS/MOR FURNITURE - changing financing price
- Mor Furniture - deceptive return policy
- Mor Furniture For Less - customer service/delivery promises
- Mor Furniture - stock-less
- Mor Furniture - horribly made furniture
- Mor Furniture - stay away
- Mor Furniture - Sectional Couch/Loveseat