RTA Cabinet Store Logo

RTA Cabinet Store

Having problems with RTA Cabinet Store?

RTA Cabinet Store Customer Service Contacts

+1 610 337 5934 (Customer Service)
6 Union Hill Road
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RTA Cabinet Store Customer Service. Initial RTA Cabinet Store complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RTA Cabinet Store above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RTA Cabinet Store. Discuss the issues you have had with RTA Cabinet Store and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RTA Cabinet Store Complaints & Reviews

RTA Cabinet Storequality and customer service

Totally disgusted with this company. spent close to 10, 000 and one of my cabinet doors started to peel. I took a picture of it and they said it was due to water damage. NOT TRUE! Boxes came and were installed in a new construction home. They looked fine and a month later the peeling started on ONLY 1 door. Clearly if the cabinet had gotten wet then more than one would have had water damage and NOT just on the door. Looks more like a manufacturing curing defect. They refused to replace the door. Can't believe they would do this to a customer for just 1 of the doors. They ware wanting me to purchase a whole new cabinet for another 300.00. I will never, NEVER recommend these people again!

RTA Cabinet Store — poor craftsmanship

I am highly disappointed with the quality of cabinets I received Arctic White Shaker, do yourself a favor and...

RTA Cabinet Store — damaged part replacement(s) missing/broken

We ordered our cabinets 2/26/2018. They were shipped on 3/15/2018 and arrived March 26th. Several boxes (9...

RTA Cabinet Storenon-responsive to "guarantee"

This merchant offers a "Lowest Price Guarantee, " but in reality proved non-responsive, despite follow-up inquiry calls, to my guarantee request. A chat agent suggested that I pursue the guarantee, noting that requests are typically turned around within about 24 hours. I then spent about 20 minutes putting together the understandably detailed information (including same-day screen shots) they require. My email was never acknowledged. Phone customer service agents were able to confirm that my request had been received, but could not prompt a response (I was told that the price guarantee requests are handled in a different department). Four days after the request I decided to order the cabinets from another company. I still haven't heard back from RTA Cabinet Store.

The cabinets may be lovely, but I thought I'd post this in an effort to keep people from wasting their time with a "guarantee" that seems anything but genuine, or in case such non-responsiveness is indicative of service follow-through elsewhere in the company. Their "guarantee" ended up delaying my project by a few days.

RTA Cabinet Store — horrible customer service and broken pieces

I ordered some cabinets from the rta cabinet store which did not come in a very timely fashion. Once I...

Shop Rta Cabinets — 8 months after purchase - no product and no refund

I placed an order at shoprtacabinets.com on 4/26/16 (order # [protected] ). When the company failed to follow...

RTA Cabinet StoreGetting Cabinets from RTA Cabinet Store

While the purchasing of the cabinets from RTA Cabinet Store went smoothly, receiving them was a completely different story. Packages arrived in about 2 weeks but, to my dismay, only one skid of cabinets were delivered because the other skid was left on the dock. The carrier that RTA cabinet store used would not deliver until the following week. About 1/2 of the cabinets were damaged. I was informed that it was a shipping issue. However, some of the damage was lack of quality control - not sure how you could miss a 4-6 inch chunk of particle board missing! The second shipment came and more damage including the most important piece for lower cabinets - the corner lazy susan. Throughout the month of June, packages would be delivered randomly without notice (though their website states notifications). Still had issues of missing pieces as well as pieces that were sent which were not the right size. The first package was received May 26, 2016...last package to finish the kitchen came June 29, 2016. Their staff informed me that I could be compensate for this. RTA's Operations Manager offered $250 for this - purchase was for $5500. Owner offered an additional $100 or I could refer others to RTA. If they bought cabinets over the next 2 months, I would get $100 per purchase. Both were unacceptable offers which I declined. I used their website's online testimonials to influence my decision-making in purchasing from this company. If they would have some of these reviews from this site on their own site (which they are positive reviews on their website), I may have reconsidered.

In my opinion, I would not use them again due to damaged cabinets, the fact that it took over a month to get all cabinets received, and the amount of time it to took with every issue I had. The owner inferred that I was looking to make money because of my experience which I found offensive - making money would be getting more back than what I paid for them . He kept saying I got a beautiful kitchen out of the deal - I had to deal with issues continually for a month+ to have a beautiful kitchen!!! It was an RTA employee who said I would be compensated - they went there first, not me. The Operations Manager stated that my friends and co-workers are biased and then he 'lol' after stating that. Needless to say, these are people that I have been aware of the entire situation - not sure what was so funny about a key way to get future customers through existing customers.

RTA Cabinet Store seems to separate themselves from any damage cabinets/shipping issues and seems to focus on you saving money and you getting a new kitchen - they seem to want to overlook the frustration that their decision to use a freight company causes the client. I am sure RTA Cabinet Store will post to justify this.

I may try to print/scan/upload another day.

RTA Cabinet Store — Misguidance on Website

I submitted a request for help with the design of my kitchen just as the Memorial Day Sale was starting. I...

RTA Cabinet StoreMissing part

I am so fed up with this company. We ordered kitchen cabinets from them 2 months ago. Three weeks later we received the order, minus one end panel. We called and were told it would be sent out right away but it has now been a month and we have still not received it. Without this piece we cannot install our countertops and our entire project is delayed. I call constantly and get no answer and only vague email replies as to when it will arrive. I will never use this company again and don't recommend it to anyone.

Shop RTA Cabinets and World Craft Cabinetry — Update: Shop RTA Cabinets and World Craft Cabinetry

A warning that there's a couple more kitchen cabinet companies out there being run by a scammer named...

Shop Rta Cabinets — Failure to provide cabinets or refund

I ordered cabinets over the phone with Frank authorizing a checking account withdrawl because Shop RTA...

RTAcabinetstore.comWrong/broken merchandise

First, they shipped the wrong mirror to me. After waiting several weeks for the right one, it arrived broken. This is a mirror and I sent them pictures of it but they told me that I can't get a refund unless I return it. I sent them pictures but they expect me to ship a broken mirror. I won't do that without repackaging it so that it is safe. That would cost me as more shipping material is needed to do this. They don't even make this stuff. It's merely a shipping center for Chinese products. In order to get a refund from them, one must go out of ones way first. They don't deserve to be in business. I too am a small business owner but my customers are ALWAYS taken care of by us.

• Rt
              RTACabinetStore Aug 23, 2013

Mirror did arrive damaged and we gave Mr. Pray the option of us shipping back the mirror for a refund, or we could replace it (whichever would make him happy). Mr. Pray stated that he didn't want a new one, and would like a refund... but he refused to return the "damaged" mirror. While in a perfect world, we would like to make Mr. Pray happy... refunding his money AND letting him keep the mirror doesn't sound right. If the mirror is truly broken, all he would have to do is stick it back in the box and we were paying for the package to be returned. I am not sure how that constitutes poor customer service when we a) offered different solutions and allowed him to decide which option would be best for him b) send him return labels for the product once he decided that he just wanted a refund. Unfortunately Mr. Pray refuses to return the "damaged" mirror so that we can return it to the factory. I am not sure how asking Mr Pray to put it back in a box and stick a label on it is asking him to go out of his way or that it is bad customer service. We are more than willing to take the product back at our expense and refund him the money. As a small business owner, Mr. Pray was very rude on the phone spouting profanities at our staff who was simply trying to explain to him that he could stick the product back in the box and send it back for a full refund.

RTACabinetstoreCrown Molding

I ordered cabinets from RTA Cabinet Store and a matching piece of crown molding in the Chestnut Maple. The 8 ft piece of crown cost almost $40 and it was a joke. It was wrapped in what looks like plastic veneer and the dark line detail is drawn on with black marker. My 2 year old son could have made this. There is no way that anyone in their right mind would use this in their home. I have now attempted to contact the claims department 5 times with no response. It is sad that a company would misrepresent a product on their website and leave a customer hanging for such a small amount of money. I will never use them again.

RTA Cabinet Store — Lies

RTACabinetStore.com has their white bathroom vanities listed as "solid wood frame". My vanity arrived broken...