Michelin / Mavismichelin tires purchased at mavis with factory rebate

F

On Jan 15, 2016 I acquires from Mavis Tire Supply LLC at Riveriside - CT (Christopher Snyder - Asst. Mgr) four Michelin tires 235/60HR18 for US$ 823.96 (US$ 205.99 each) with the promise of a Factory Rebate equivalent to the value of one tire.
Forms were filed and sent on JAN 19th . No response to date.

Complained with Customer Assistance of Michelin and they claim Michelin did not have a Nationwide Rebate Program effective that date, but they could have a specific one and suggested I call Cedar Rapids one. I returned to Mavis and they also confirmed I should call Cedar Rapids Customer Assistance on [protected]. I tried numerous times to call there with no success. Additionally, no one answer my sixteen requests to call me back.
Michelin produces good tires and Mavis provides a good service, however I fell trapped by them. Want my promised rebate that is taking in excess of three months