Michelin / Mavis — michelin tires purchased at mavis with factory rebate
On Jan 15, 2016 I acquires from Mavis Tire Supply LLC at Riveriside - CT (Christopher Snyder - Asst. Mgr) four Michelin tires 235/60HR18 for US$ 823.96 (US$ 205.99 each) with the promise of a Factory Rebate equivalent to the value of one tire.
Forms were filed and sent on JAN 19th . No response to date.
Complained with Customer Assistance of Michelin and they claim Michelin did not have a Nationwide Rebate Program effective that date, but they could have a specific one and suggested I call Cedar Rapids one. I returned to Mavis and they also confirmed I should call Cedar Rapids Customer Assistance on [protected]. I tried numerous times to call there with no success. Additionally, no one answer my sixteen requests to call me back.
Michelin produces good tires and Mavis provides a good service, however I fell trapped by them. Want my promised rebate that is taking in excess of three months
More Michelin / Mavis Complaints & Reviews
- Mavis Discount Tire - service
- Mavis Discount Tire - alignment & balancing
- Mavis Discount Tire - very crooked business
- Mavis Discount Tire - balance & alignment
- Mavis Discount Tire - corrupt business
- Mavis Discount Tire - business deceives customers and produces work that is unfinished and dangerous
- Mavis Discount Tire - flanders, new jersey mavis misleading customers
- Mavis Discount Tire - expensive shocks/strut work done. weak warranty
- Mavis Discount Tire - simple oil change
- Mavis Discount Tire - Inspection