Medical Associates of Marlboro Pc — bad service dirty office
The office was dirty and the office staff rude and lazy. I waited an exuberant amount of time in their nasty waiting room and finally went in to see the doctor. I wanted a flu shot and I spoke with him about another issue. He did not want to give me a flu shot and told me I had allergies without even testing me. He did, although, charge me my office visit. I found out from another doctor that it was not allergies and was a far greater problem Thankfully I changed my primary doctor and went to someone else! I was then billed for $25.00. I contacted my insurance carrier and they told me to have the doctor resubmit the claim. I spoke with the office manager Jamie and also Janine. Both too lazy to call and take my word for it. Actually Janine hung up on me. Contacted BCBS and filed complaint and they told me they would handle. I am now going to make several complaints to Consumer Affairs and whoever else I can complain to. All over lazy people and $25.00 such a shame. I would never ever recommend anyone to their offices
More Medical Associates of Marlboro Pc Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes!
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product!
- Marlboro - marlboro special select
- Marlboro - marlboro red
- Marlboro - marlboro black menthol 100's
- Marlboro - marlboro red beyond
- Marlboro - 72's - cigarettes
- Marlboro - marlboro menthol black 100s