Mcdonalds.made my child cry

I had a visit from my son last week. I get weekend visits and he is currently in foster care. My son got a coupon for free fries on Halloween. The coupon expired on December 31, 2011. I explained to them that this was my first time spending one one one with my son.(He is eight) and I could not use the coupon before hand. I was told that the coupon was expired and I could not use it. I told them to cancel the order and give me my money back. They did and I tore up the coupon and threw it on the counter. My son who saw me tear up the coupon asked why I tore up the counter. I told him that he was stupid if he did not see that the idiot behind the counter was not accepting it. Then he started to cry and I slapped him and left him in the restaurant. and went home I called up his social worker and told her that I could not handle my son and to pick him up and she said that I abandoned my son and that I no longer have unsupervised visits. My son and the idiot who would not accept my coupon told the social worker picked him up that I hit him and left him unattended in a public place abandoning him.. She has already called the police on me for leaving my son in the restaurant. Now come on we are talking about an eight year old not a three year old.

• Ka
    kaya2281952 Feb 24, 2012

What a freaking Jerk, How would you like to be slapped, I pray you never see your child again and someone needs to wrap you in wet Sheets and beat the crap out of you with a steel baseball bat!!!

• The Lidman Foundation Feb 24, 2012

Maybe he was sniffing onions while reading some of your comments.

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Feb 24, 2012

it's true, brenda's head movies maked my eyes rain

• Xe
    XenoMiang Feb 24, 2012

Yeah, this is definitely fake. What's the point of posting troll complaints anyways?

• Ih
    I hate Mcdonalds Feb 23, 2012

You losers need to learn the difference between child abuse and discipline. Besides it was Mcdonalds fault why I acted this way.

• Lu
    luisiscool Jan 23, 2012

YOU ARE A ###! YOU TREATED YOUR SON THE WAY THAT YOU TREATED HIM AND LEFT HIM LIKE A PIECE OF GARBAGE??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU IDIOT????????????? IF I WAS THERE I WOULD OF CALLED THE POLICE I WOULD DEFINETELY WOULD OF CALLED THE COPS! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY CHILD ABUSE EXIST!

• Jb
    jbfirebird Jan 22, 2012

obvious troll is obvious

MadAsHellandGettingMy2Cents Jan 22, 2012

Sounds like you should have just ate the barrel of your gun and ended it all? Or just wait until you go to prison and become Tyrone's new girlfriend in Cell Block D :)

Comments