McDonald's — extra tartar sauce on a fish filet sandwich
3755 Hwy 14
I stopped at the above McDonalds on Sep 06, 2018 at approximately 4pm and ordered two fish filet sandwiches with extra tartar sauce and a senior coke to go.
To my surprise when I checked my bill I was charged and extra .30 cents per sandwich for the extra tartar sauce.
I ask and employee was this correct and she stated yes. I then ask to speak to the manager. Again, the manager told me this was correct. I stated this was like asking for extra mustard or ketchup on a hamburger were they going to charge extra for that. I then told her to refund my .60 cents that I did not want extra tartar sauce if I had to pay for it.
I feel this totally wrong to charge a person extra for tartar sauce on a fish filet sandwich when that is all that is put on it. This needs to be corrected immediately and stop charging customers for extra tartar sauce on a fish filet.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- Mcdonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- Mcdonalds - all operations on site