McDonald's — dry food, nothing but dry food, why?
Every item on their menu is dry. They put any juice or condiment, ketchup or special sause in the MIDDLE of the burger. It is as if they were told "pretend like their is a magic half dollar on everything you make and only place the liquids there and nowhere else'.
The only thing not dry is SODA or SHAKES and those are highway ransom prices. The per oz price of SODA is crazy. It comes out to being about $12 per 2 liter of soda.
They make things dry on purpose to sell expensive sodas. I've befriended managers in different restaurants and this is what they have told me. The big profit items are FRIES and DRINKS... Look it up or ask around.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- Mcdonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- Mcdonalds - all operations on site