Maytagwashing machine 7 months old.

S

Purchased a new Maytag washer and dryer in November 2016 it is currently 7 months old. Stopped spinning called my warranty for service a technician called and four days later he appeared said the bells had slipped off put the belt back on which in my opinion was not a good decision in the first place if a belt falls off of a seven-month-old machine there's something wrong with the belt told me it was repaired and left I put my washing machine the following morning into a self wash because it had been sitting and he had been working on it. 2 minutes into the self wash the same thing it stopped spinning I called Maytag back again and was told they would give me an appointment as soon as possible well they got me one the next day, this morning between 12 and 3. At 8:30 a.m. I received a phone call from the tech who tells me he is ordering parts and will not be here till next Tuesday which means I am going to be without a washing machine for two weeks a new washing machine. This Tech also informed me that he's ordering parts although I have no idea why or what I was never given a ticket I was never told anything but that my belt came off and suddenly I'm getting parts why I don't understand why this wasn't done the first time he was here. I live in a very rural area I am 26 miles from the nearest city to do any laundry . This has been a very unpleasant experience it has gone on for over 2 weeks with a brand new washing machine this is not expected or acceptable behavior from Maytag on a new washing machine

• Updated by Wp2008 · Jun 22, 2017

Sheila in Florida:

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear of the concern with your Washer. Please respond back to this email address [email protected] with your name, the site where you posted your review (complaintsboard.com), phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

I look forward to your reply

• Maytag's response · Jun 22, 2017

Thank you for your review, Sheila.
    We are sorry to learn of the concern you expressed regarding your washer. I would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address [email protected] with your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Complaintsboard), your user ID name (Sheila in Florida), phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. I look forward to your reply. Thank you.