Hearthside Distributors / Hearth and Grill Sales Logo

Hearthside Distributors / Hearth and Grill Sales

Having problems with Hearthside Distributors / Hearth and Grill Sales?

2560 Spring Creek Drive NE
Sat10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Hearthside Distributors / Hearth and Grill Sales — Damage

I would think twice about ordering anything from this company. They are very slow and will not back the...

Hearthside Distributors — Parts Came Destroyed

Ordered 140$ worth of chimney parts for my pellet stove, almost every piece was barely packaged with any...

Hearthside DistributorsNo Warranty

Order was placed based on Hearthside employee experience and recommendations.
on 2/20/2010
When I received the entire order minus one piece (in mid Feb), the install contractor for the chimney pipe would not install. He said there were wrong pieces/parts. I sent back 2/3 order and now I am going to be charged a restocking fee. Since I took the recommendations of Hearthside, a restocking fee is not valid.
I called Duratech company and they said Hearthside was not a distributor for them. Therefore, there is no warranty.
Duratech said that Hearthside should have informed me, there was no warranty before they accepted my order. The main reason for ordering this pipe was the 15 year warranty. I need a full refund. This is approx. $3900 order that has been charged to my credit card. After reading this site, I am very concerned that I may not receive a refund. Mr Tinsley prove that your company is reputable and refund the $3892.58

Hearthside Distributors / Simpson Flue ProductsThey get your hard earned money and they intend on keeping it at all cost to the consumer

Hearthside Distributors is by far the worst internet company I have ever worked with in ordering equipment. BEWARE of the fine print in their terms and conditions statement. There is no such thing as "consumer is right" with them. All responsibility is on the consumer when ordering parts and equipment. They are never at fault.

I ordered parts from them to install a wood burning flue in my home. Their website did not provide adequate parts descriptions to ensure I was ordering the correct items. I ordered more than one part that I did not want or need once I found what the item was. They force you to go through a long appeal to even have the "opportunity" to send a part back to them. It is determined who is at fault. To no surprise it is never them. I was told I could return the items, but I would stand a 20% restocking fee plus no money returned. Only allowed a "store credit". That is real helpful as I was done with my project and no need for their generous services.

The reality of their terms. Once you order you equipment they are assured of keeping at least 20% of your money. Or retaining all your money and having their parts back on their shelf to sell to some other unsuspecting consumer. I made several appeals to them to no avail. Always good to find such "customer friendly" businesses. I am now out of the "extra" parts I mistakenly ordered. (as I did send them back, thus paying shipping again) Also, now have a meaningless store credit that I will never use in the future.

Just beware of such poor business practices by this company. They get your hard earned money and they intend on keeping it at all cost to the consumer.

Just another dissatisfied customer.

Hearthside Distributors — Think twice before ordering from this company

Think twice before ordering from this company. You would think by looking at the website that this company...

Hearthside Distributors / Firegear Gas LogsAvoid them at all costs

My order from Hearthside was delivered badly damaged. It took over 2 MONTHS to receive a working replacement that they are now trying to charge us for twice. I have spent countless hours calling, emailing, etc. with very little response and absolutely no apology out of anyone. Some of the worst customer service of any company I've ever dealt with. As far as I'm concerned, they should credit the entire order for the hassle and inconvenience it has caused us all! If you order from the, pray that it arrives in one piece otherwise you will be waiting for it for months and paying for it twice, apparently.

Hearthside DistributorsPoor service/Refused refund

After almost a year of trying to deal with this company through phoning and emailing, I'm left to lodging my opinion here. I've dealt with sales, shipping and receiving, customer service, and the president of the company. I requested instruction for getting and exchange. No response. After sending back merchandise (a remote ready valve, a transmitter, and a remote) as it did not fit my application, I was informed not to ship it...too late. Reportedly, since the items were not shipped properly, the items were "discarded." Upon seeking a refund, both customer service and company president Kevin Tinsley told me they could not give me a refund, nor could they give me the items I had paid for. I have over 20 emails I have saved as documentation, thinking that eventually the company, especially the president, would see the ethical value of righting a wrong. Nope. My advice? Stay away from this company.

• Cu
            customer100 Oct 29, 2015

I agree. They fought with me over damaged product and it took threatening to call the credit card company to finally replace it, months later.

Hearthside DistributorsWorst customer service ever