Maytag — washer - mvwc565fwo-c65144807-w10240523
This product and customer service is horible.
i bought the washer in 02/28/2017- on 09/12/2018 the washer just stop working. Called customer service who advise they will send a technician out. Techinician advised me that the transmission and sensors are gone and needs to be replaced. The total repair cost is over $800 when i paid less than $1000 for the machine.
This is a rip off. the product is garbage and this company does not stand by its brand. I will never gain buy this band or encourage anyone to buy it. My previous washer lasted over 14 years with no trouble. i only changed it because i wanted a bigger load capacity. What a big mistake that was.
Maytag Customer Care's Response · Sep 17, 2018
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear of your experience. We recommend contacting our Canada Team for assistance at [protected] between 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST Mon-Fri.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer 
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher