[Resolved] Maytag — washer
On 11.8.2016 I purchase a Maytag washer.
Recently the control panel started to malfunction.
I called a local service repair company to look at the washer.
They told me that the user interface has to be replaced.
My wife and I have only used the washer for less then 3 years.
We thought we were buying a quantity washing machine.
That has proven not to be the case.
Maytag should help us on getting this problem fixed without us having to bear the full cost.
I hope that a resolution to this matter can be address by Maytag soon.
Robert & Vita Marrapodi
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes!
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker!
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk!
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year!
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher