The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Maytag — maytag dishwasher
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We are long time (many decades)consumer of Maytag products and currently have a Maytag dishwasher and refrigerator in our kitchen. Unfortunately we are very disappointed with our recent experience. We purchased our dishwasher in 2014 and 2016 we periodically had problems with starting the dishwasher and then after a few days it would work again. Eventually we had to call and pay for service but when the guy came the machine worked and he couldn't find anything wrong with it. Then in July 2017 we were unable to start the machine and after several days of trying we called the service man again and he concluded that we need to replace the touch pad and control board. The cost of parts and labor is almost the same as buying a new dishwasher. We bought the machine at
Associate Appliance & Service in Stamford, CT.
Our Maytag dishwasher numbers are:
Model number - MDB7749SBW0
Serial number F30201005
In the past Maytag appliances lasted a decade or two or even three! Now after just 3 years we have to buy a new dishwasher and we probably won't pick out a Maytag. I thought you should know.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes!
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker!
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk!
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year!
- Maytag - refrigerator