Marriott Hotel Canadaemployment

i receive a mail concerning employemet from this hotel i want to know if there is anything going on like this over there, below is the mail
<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

We have work in Marriott hotel Canada, you can contact us through this email address [protected]@live.com with your CV. our hotel will pay for your air ticket and your accommodation for any applicant. for more information contact us immediately, copy it now because we will clean it from tagged some minute from now, because we just need ten or fifteen applicant how are interested to work with us in Marriott, only Nigerian woman not man because Nigerian mans hear in Canada are disturbing our country.

Have a nice day,
from duunell management of Marriott hotel Canada

Awaiting your kind response

• Sc
    SCAMBUSTERs54 Jan 17, 2010

WARNING !!! FAKE HOTELJOB !!!

THIS IS A SCAMMER, A FAKE, OFFERING JOB BY MARRIOT HOTEL !!!

OFTEN USING THE NAME DUNNELL M. OR MARRIOTT M.

THIS IS THE ANSWER OF REALL MARIOTT HOTEL !!!

Thank you for contacting Marriott.

The letter you received is not a legitimate job offer from Marriott nor has it been sent from an official Marriott source. Please do not correspond with the email address you have provided nor send personal information of any kind.

We are, however, pleased to learn of your interest in working with Marriott.

You can receive a list of currently posted career opportunities by clicking on "Job Search" from the website listed below:

At this time, Marriott does not have a central phone number that lists nationwide career opportunities. If you are interested in speaking with an associate directly regarding career opportunities, please contact the specific hotel in which you are interested.

Our international hotels, as well as some hotels in the United States, may not publish their career opportunities on the site. If you would like more information regarding a career opportunity at a specific hotel, we recommend that you call that hotel directly. For your convenience, a directory of Marriott hotels and resorts is available at the website listed below. This directory will lead you to specific hotel phone and fax numbers.

If we can be of further assistance, we invite you to reply to this email.

Thank you for choosing Marriott.

Regards,
    Lucy Cox
    Marriott Internet Customer Care

• Do
    Doraimon Oct 09, 2017

@SCAMBUSTERs54 Hello maam/sir..i want to know if this is true..they send me a application form thrue may email add..tourist visa application form, personal information and marriott hotel appointment letter they said that i will print it, sign it and scan and send to this [email protected] is a scam or not?

• Ho
    Honey Madsen Oct 24, 2017

@Doraimon ILL ALSO Recieve like that msg from my email... i hope its not scam:-(

maan Feb 09, 2010

i need a job im a production operator before for 10 years

mohamed farid May 05, 2010

my name is : mohamed farid rageb
    from egypt
    i have commerce from colgge

i looking for job

• Pr
    prettygirl252000 Jul 18, 2010

i am a police oficer here in phils nd im willing 2 work in ur company. can u give me an oppurtunity? thnks nd god bless

mohomedpashil Aug 17, 2010

i am mohomed fazil. i am from srilanka. now i am workin ksa mcdonald as a swing manager. i ricive one mail with u. i want know i can get a job oppertuniy from ur hotel.

mohomedpashil Aug 17, 2010

i like to joint ur hottel in canada

• Ra
    rafiq hashimy Sep 16, 2010

hi i am a gd cook me can cook varity of pakistani food n want towork in ur hotle

• Na
    naydaine Sep 19, 2010

I LIVE IN JAMAICA AND I RECEIVE A MAIL FROM THIS HOTEL ABUOT EMPLOYEMENT IS THAT REAL.

• Na
    naydaine Sep 19, 2010

I LIVE IN JAMAICA AND I RECEIVE A MAIL FROM THIS HOTEL ABOUT EMPLOYEMENT OPPERTUNIY IS IT REAL.

saidi jamel Apr 17, 2011

hello
    I m Jamal saidi
    I m sous chef DE cuisine. have good experience . in 5star hotels .over then 15years
    i work in Tunis + Dubai+Qatar+Tripoli

Give Tags
    From:Cassandra M
    To:Me
    Date:January 15, 2012 at 7:39pm
    Subject:NEW YEAR OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE ...
    Message:
    NEW YEAR OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE AND WORK IN OUR
    HOTEL HERE IN CANADA, WE PAY FOR YOUR TICKET AND
    ACCOMMODATION, INTERESTED TO WORK, COPY THIS
    EMAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY AND SEND YOUR C.V.
    HERE [email protected] FOR MORE
    INFORMATION BECAUSE WE WILL SOON DELETE IT
    HERE TO AVOID RUSH. GOOD DAY.

i have just received above advertisement on tagged website so please confirm is it correct or false
    fazal rehman from pakistan

following advertisement from tagged web sit so pl. u may confirm is it ture or false

• d.shadow Feb 08, 2012

hello I'm Bigord John Gerald, I received an invitation by mail to come to work at this hotel, so I wonder if there really is room for me, because I really need this job, if he Something new please sincerely send me a mail directly to my address: [email protected] still please and a great mercie in advance for your understanding and God bless you

• Ni
    nisei Aug 18, 2012

good morning! I'm Rowenalyn, 2 weeks ago i received a message saying that mariotthotel is on hiring and the hotel will provide the ticket for those who are willing to go and work there, im just wondering if this is really true...

samir show Nov 06, 2012

hi hello
    my name is samir iam from algeria i recieve mail from mariott hotel asking for work if all is good with all situation iam agree for work this hotel but my work iam artisant painter and plaster and i talk arabic and english spanish and french i have 36 years old i was porffessionel soccer iam never smoke in my life never drink i have experience my work 14 years my work i learn school until bac thank you and send me back all
    this my amil [email protected] if thsi sie interested me send my mail i can work all work in this hotel ok thank you so mush

antonio mostar Dec 08, 2012

im antonio mostar from the philippines i recieve also an invatation letter and reciept of accomodation from your hotel a few weeks ago i already sent this to the immigration lawyer of canada..im just wondering if this is true or a kind of online freud..they gave me your email add [email protected] is your official email address?pls reply to my email add to let me know if its true or not. [email protected] im waitng for your reply thanks and godbless

• Good Day,
    I wish to be part of your hotel and I'm willing to work I'm former a Bar Waitress in Passenger Cruise Line and I need a job because I need to prepare for the future of my son, he's a high school student now and by the next 2 yrs he will be a college student. I need to work now... I hope you will give me a chance...Thank you! God Bless

SABARI DAS Jul 18, 2013

IS THESE APPIONTMENT LETTER IS LEGALY OR NOT . I WANT TO KNOW IS THESE JOB IS RELEVANT OR NOT SO PLEASE HELP ME. I ALSO WANT TO JOIN ON YOUR COMPANY, SO IF IT'S GENEVENE THEN PL Z REPLY TO THESE MSG. I'M WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

SABARI DAS Jul 18, 2013

is these attachement i added id relevent or not i wnt ur help

Comments

SABARI DAS Jul 18, 2013

i have got an appointment order on your company. is these appointment order is legal or not, this i want to know so plz help me to these situation .

Comments

• Dr
    Driton 1 Nov 27, 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM, magnault lambert <[email protected]> wrote:
    These are the available job positions, choose one. and fill the Marriott Hotel visa appilication form correctly and send back to us asap.
    1, Stewards and nurses...7200 Canadian Dollars.
    2, Technicians, ... 4550 Canadian Dollars.
    3, Fashion and comedians! Entertainers...5900 Canadian Dollars.
    4, models, actors and dancers... 5750 Canadian Dollars.
    5, medical doctor...6600 Canadian Dollars.
    6, Artissans ( under category )
    7, Mechanics and engineer...4900 Canadian Dollars.
    8, cleaners, washers...4600 Canadian dollars.
    9, security...4200 Canadian Dollars.
    10, messengers ... 3450 Canadian Dollars.
    11 Men and woman who can be sex in our hotel...9800 Canadian Dollars
    20, professional massage……..$8500 Canadian dollars
    21, Professional Chauffeurs…..$6320 Canadian dollars
    22, professional beauticians…..$8250 Canadian dollars
    23, professional Gardener and florist….$4700 Canadian dollars
    24, Gym and exercise instructors…….$6320 Canadian dollars.