Marks Electricalsamsung america fridge

Leicester
LE51LS
Order No. SO-556191

Dear Sir/Madam
Can I start by saying how disappointed I am with the level of service I've received from Marks Electrical. I ordered a Samsung Product online on the 24/11/2017, and you gave me a delivery date of 08/12/17
this come and went with know contact from yourself. I rang on the 13/12/17 and I was told the unit was now being delivered on the 22/12/17. This is a month after my original purchase date. I rang 4 times between these dates asking for a confirmed delivery from Samsung, and call backs from yourself. None of these come back from a lady called Charlotte . I asked to speak to a Manager called Amy I think, she said she said she would call me today and give me a update. and of course know call. I've called into the office and they have said it min't be the 28/12/17. My freezer is broken in my current Product and you haven't helped with my stress levels by taking five weeks to supply a order that you quote 8 - 14 working days, and I still haven't got it.
I don't want another make or model, I want the product I ordered, has it fits the gap in my kitchen it has a five year warranty and has the larger internal size. I am so disjointed with the lack of professionalism from a company that quotes five star service