Menu
Marks Electrical
customer service contacts

Marks Electrical
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

10 complaints
0 resolved 10 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Marks Electrical. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+44 11 6251 4513
(Customer Service)
0 0
More phone numbers

What is Marks Electrical’s email address?

Marks Electrical’s support and contact email address is sales@markselectrical.co.uk

Marks Electrical website

Marks Electrical working hours

Mon 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Tue 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Wed 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Thu 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Fri 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun 10:00 am - 4:30 pm

What category is Marks Electrical related to?

Marks Electrical is related to the Business Services category.

What are the social media accounts of Marks Electrical?

What is Marks Electrical's Facebook?
Connect with Marks Electrical via Facebook at Marks Electrical
What is Marks Electrical's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Marks Electrical on YouTube at Marks Electrical

Overview of Marks Electrical complaint handling

10 Marks Electrical reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 15, 2010. The latest review Candy Washer Dryer was posted on Jun 26, 2022. Marks Electrical has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 10 reviews. Marks Electrical has resolved 0 complaints.

Additional information

Shop Address

111-115 King Richards Road
Leicester, LE35QG, UK

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Marks Electrical?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Marks Electrical Customer Service. Initial Marks Electrical complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Marks Electrical above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Marks Electrical. Discuss the issues you have had with Marks Electrical and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Marks Electrical’s complaints

S
11:10 am EDT

Marks Electrical - Candy Washer Dryer

Utterly awful and disgusting service. Bought a washer dryer from this company and was told we had 48hrs to report any damage or malfunction. Case looked OK so the machine was put in place and switched on. Apparently, customer service say that's my mistake! The dent I then noticed in the front panel of the machine was now uncovered by their "guarantee"...

S
3:35 pm EST

Marks Electrical - Delivery

We have ordered a fridge and after measuring our kitchen door we realized that the fridge door will need to be removed in order for the fridge to go into the kitchen. As we already paid for I installation, 2 man job and disposal of my old SMEG fridge, I called to make sure the delivery people will remove the fridge door for me so they can fit the fridge...

A
5:50 am EST

Marks Electrical - Delivery of a tumble dryer

I bought a tumble dryer online from Marks electrical . It was delivered this morning approximately 10am . I ordered it for my sister ( who is unwell ) she lives alone in a ground floor flat. When filling in the form for delivery it asked how many steps, I put 4 which I didn't realise that to get to the 4 steps there is a disability ramp which has a...