Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Logo

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide

Having problems with Wolfgang Puck Worldwide?

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Customer Service Contacts

8687 Melrose Ave.
West Hollywood, California
United States - 90069-5794

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Customer Service. Initial Wolfgang Puck Worldwide complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wolfgang Puck Worldwide above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wolfgang Puck Worldwide. Discuss the issues you have had with Wolfgang Puck Worldwide and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Complaints & Reviews

Wolfgang Puck WorldwideCafe collection

Several years ago I contacted Wolfgang Puck Company about the rivet cover on my Cafe Collection 9" pan blew of strewing hot oil out of the pan. I contacted Wolfgang Puck Company and got no response. The other day the cover on my Cafe Collection 2 quart pot did the same thing. This time it sent hot oil back on me. I have pictures of both the pan and pot, plus pictures of the burn on my chest. If I do not hear back on this my next step is to our State Attorney, Better Business Bureau and to our local consumer complaint TV station.

Oct 25, 2020

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide — Lid shattered during cooking

I was simmering my Sunday dinner for approximately 2 hours. I walked into kitchen and heard a pop. I thought...

Oct 19, 2020

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide — Stainless steel cookware

On October 18th I prepared a special dinner in my favorite WGP stainless steel pot. After cooking I placed...

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide18 piece knife wood block set

I have bought it at a retail store not sure which one it was its been a few years about 3 or 4 love the set a lot heard about the name and got good reviews on it so i thought i would try them was'nt really cheap i was hoping this set would last a good many years but I was upset the 4" paring knife tip broke i have been trying to get a replacement knife getting no wear very upset would think this company would stand bye there products i just want a replacement for it that is all am asking for not asking for a whole new set just one knife is all any answers would really thankful

Wolfgang Puck WorldwideStainless cafe' collection

We have 2 sets of Wolfgang puck Cafe' collection- 3 of the sauce pans have their handles literally come off in my hands - 2qt and the 3qt - the 2- 2qt did show signs that it was loosening but the 3qt did NOT show ANY signs of loosening. Standing at my sink I was holding the handle and the pot fell into the sink ... luckily it did not have hot liquid in it... After checking our other pans - we found that these rivets were totally discinergrating over time and our other pots are also showing signs of failing!!! Going to drill out and replace with stainless as that is what they should have been in the first place !!!So people beware!!!

Wolfgang Puck Worldwidecafe collection food processor model# ccf p0010, 120 vac, 60 hz, by w. p appliances inc, sold by bed bath & beyond, asheville, nc

Paid in full for this heavy appliance, thinking of better quality. My mother could not use it, so it stayed on the shelf for 1 year. During christmas, took it out of a package, plugged in, to make bread dough. Nothing happened. Green light showing, that the power does reach the switch. Called the store of purchase. Out of warranty. Showed it to an electrician. Maybe the capacitor is gone? Looking for the parts, no luck! Tried to call w. P appliances, wrong phone #! Why I bought this crap? Going in the trash, if I don't find the part! The last straw! I will never buy this or any products bearing "wolfgang puck". Very poorly run business.

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide600 mixer

I bought a Wolfgang Puck 600 mixer in Sept 19th 2019. I opened it in April april 2020. There was no paddles or dough pusher. The company won't help me. I can not find any parts to get... Help!!!
          it was my wish to buy a good mixer and now I can't get anywhere with this matter or maker anything with it... Bought at StackCommerce.com. I don't know what to do...

Sep 01, 2019

Wolfgang Puck — Damage teapot handle

I have a stainless steel tea kettle and I was pouring it into a cup yesterday. The handle snapped off and the...

Wolfgang Puck WorldwideSmall appliance stand up mixer

Where can I find a Wolfgang Puck Bistro collection stand up countertop stand mixer Mixer head locking lever.
            Lever locking knob lever just broke do not know how to get it off the mixer. Have been looking for but cannot find replacement parts paid a lot of money for this mixer
            I get no help from Wolfgang Puck Bistro collection customer service line

Wolfgang Puck WorldwideWolfgang puck organic chicken noodle

Brought $30 worth of this soup and opened 2 cans to eat. They claim the chicken is free range... well maybe a little too free (they must have ran away). The 2 cans I literally found 3 tiny cube pieces of chicken, absolutely ridiculous. I'm almost tempted to return the rest because I have a feeling the others are the same. Shame on this company. Will not be purchasing ANY Wolfgang products again.

Wolfgang puck organic chicken noodle

• Wp
                  WPuck Nov 27, 2019

Quit your whining. We will not take back the rest of your soups, the package has been opened and you are two of them. We are ob to your B.S.. Nobody promised you a whole damn chicken in each can! It's customers like you that make me so angry.

Wolfgang Puck WorldwideWolfgang air fryer

Called may 2nd  thur about numbers again third time now mentioning it to 3 reps was told someone would call me 3rd May fri again nobody called back and I called again on the 10th recieved email stating replacement basket will be received within the week now it's the 23rd maya still nothing called in again and told same thing it will be sent out and should receive it within the week

Started in dec 2018 and now its may 2019
                Base defective pic to show how bad it had worn in 10/15 uses sent pictures via email to show defective items

+[protected] called 47 times

Always busy even display comes up Wolfgang puck tried for two months sent emails too

Old Basket non stick coating peeling off with green scrubbing sponge when washing

Basket handle broken on new one

Base screws on inside area water leaks out of new base filled it with water to soak left it on the counter when came back found a flooded counter and floor and heat also escapes from screws and the front gets really hot

Time selection display just wipes off with damp cloth or just by rubbing your finger on it
                Same with temperature selector

I have complained about this matter a number of time now told if I want a box to ship it back I would have to pay international postage to send unit back I have several emails even stating on the 14th I would receive the basket shipping label within the week now two weeks later called in again and guess what again same reply will receive it in a week and after nearly 5 months still waiting for a complete working unit

Terrible service even told the rep i have 47 screen shots of how many times I have tried calling since dec 2018 and emails going back nearly 3 months

Customer I'd 895548

Wolfgang air fryer
                Wolfgang air fryer

Melody B Oct 03, 2019

[protected] customer service number, I have a problem with my air fryer also. They're not putting up the new phone number 😡.

@Melody B [protected]

Melody B Oct 03, 2019

@Melody B [protected]. They said phone number is protected. So, maybe this way might work.

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide18-10 pot

I used this pot for a long time. I put my 3 eggs into the water before it boils. As it was almost to boil, i took them out, and took the pot off the burner.
                  I tried to clean it after i ate, but egg was stuck to the bottom of my 7 1/2" - 8" pot worse than anything i've seen.
                  I soaked it 3 times with pure hot tap water with soap & scrubbed it with steel wool.
                  Then i twice used boiling water which finally worked.
                  I need a new pot.

Wolfgang Puck WorldwideA pot that came apart in the cafe collection.

I bought a pot from the Wolfgang Puck's Cafe Collection series 032006. It was the 2 quart saucepan with the glass lid. The stainless steal bottom fell off the pot. This should never have happened with normal use. I would like a new replacement pot. The glass cover is fine. I have called the number provided on the Wolfgang site and it is no longer in service. Thus I can not find a way get a replacement pot for this much needed saucepan. PLEASE HELP!

I can be contacted at
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    or [protected]

Thank you.

maxicat Feb 25, 2019

It would appear that there is no longer any support for WP parts. I have a grill that I just loved that the handle got broken on. I'm going to have to replace the entire grill while I look for another one at a reasonable price. Did see one for $14 on auction but, that's a rarity. https://www.wpcookware.com is no longer recognized on the internet.

Jan 29, 2019

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide — Handle on the pots

The handle on one of my Wolfgang Puck pots is coming loose. When purchased I the product I was under the...

Jan 04, 2019

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide — Wolfgang puck 14-piece knife set (sold in sam's club)

7" Chef's Knife (China) # 0311 - Blade manufactured with defective material. Approx. 3/4" from handle of the...

Wolfgang Puck Wolfgang puck oven

Hello,
                      My Wolfgang Puck Oven keeps on tripping my GFI wall plug.
                      I even tried it over to another GFI plug in my house not on the same circuit breaker and it trips that GFI there too.
                      Today is December thirty-first and preparing a dinner party for my guest for New Years Eve. Couldn't of happen at a worst time.
                      A couple days ago we cooked a whole chicken in the oven without any problems.
                      We love this oven so I hope you can resolve this problem.

Regards
                      Charlie

Wolfgang Puck WorldwideChicken with wild rice soup

I always buy gluten free Chicken with Wild Rice soups by Wolfgang Puck. However, the last time I bought it, the soup looked like "cream of chicken" but the label said Chicken with Wild Rice. I was afraid to eat it because it was really thick & I wasn't sure if it had been thickened with flour or what?? I would like to be refunded or coupons for future purchases.
                        My name & address is:
                        Pam McLoughlin
                        3 Clydesdale Rd
                        Salem, NH 03079

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide — Wolfgang puck stainless cookware

Bought 18- piece Wolfgang Puck set of stainless steel cookware at Sam's Club in March 2017. I love the set...

Wolfgang Puck — 18 piece stainless steel cookware set

Hello, I purchased this set at Home Depot, the box said the stainless steel pans would not stick if seasoned...

Wolfgang Puck WorldwideThe worst chicken caesar salad I have ever had

I had to fly to Seattle for the day. For days, I was looking forward to the chicken Caesar salad at Wolfgang Puck's at Seatac Airport. I arrived at dinner time and order and paid for the salad. When it arrived, the chicken was so thinly sliced and tasted so bad that I moved all of the chicken to the side of the plate and ate a little of the salad. The salad was not very tasty but I had to eat quick to make my flight. I was very disappointed and I don't intend to eat there again.

I paid $18 for food that couldn't be eaten.