Fisher & Paykel Appliances Logo

Fisher & Paykel Appliances

Having problems with Fisher & Paykel Appliances?

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Customer Service Contacts

800 088 6605 (United Kingdom)
1800 625 174 (Ireland)
+64 800 372 273 (New Zealand)
+61 738 269 207 (Australia)
+1 855 372 1934 (United States)
+44 190 858 8370 (Europe (United Kingdom)
+65 67 410 777 (Asia (Singapore)
15 Maurice Paykel Place East Tamaki

Europe & The United Kingdom
Maidstone Road, Kingston, Milton Keynes MK10 0BD

Asia & Singapore
150 Ubi Avenue 4, Ubi Biz Hub, № 03-01A, Singapore 408825

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fisher & Paykel Appliances Customer Service. Initial Fisher & Paykel Appliances complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fisher & Paykel Appliances above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fisher & Paykel Appliances. Discuss the issues you have had with Fisher & Paykel Appliances and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Complaints & Reviews

Fisher & Paykel AppliancesHP90IDCHX2 Rangehood

I purchased a HP90IDCHX2 F&P Rangehood 18 months ago. Both lights stopped working. The manual and a big internal sticker state to only use the same 3.5 watt globes. No such wattage is available in Australia and theirs came from CNA in Canada, (but made in China) and are not listed on the CNA product website. F&P charge $31 each for replacements plus freight even though 4 and 5 watt globes can be bought generally for a quarter of this price. I asked the technical department if 5 watt would be any problem and was told it will be okay but may void the warranty. On their product website for this model, strangely in the Specifications it quotes 4 watt globes. If Fisher and Paykel need to rip off their customers to such a degree for basic commodities like LED globes, I wonder where else they are doing it if something goes wrong.

Fisher & Paykel AppliancesOven has never worked and you can’t get it repaired

We purchased an oven from you in June and had it fitted to our new kitchen in early August. If gave a fault code during the first use process. You sent an engineer round who said he needed parts. That was over a month ago. No response from repairer and your customer service department have failed to progress matters. Most of the time I wait on hold before being cut off when I do speak to someone they put me on hold and I get cut off no one ever calls back and we don't seem to be able to resolve things. It's bad enough that a brand new product doesn't work but terrible that there is no resolution for over a month. Any decent company would work hard to resolve and send a replacement if it was taking this long. The problem has been reported time and again just fix it or send us a new one

• Mr
        Mr. Helpful Sep 29, 2020

The problem is not the manufacturer but the lack of parts and products currently available because of Covid issues. All manufacturers are experiencing issues.

Feb 26, 2020

Fisher & Paykel Appliances — fridge freezer

The ice maker on our new fridge freezer never worked quite properly from the start, then about 10-11 month...

Fisher & Paykel Appliancesfront load dryer

Bad customer Experience, Dryer is only 3 years old and I get major works done every 18 months.

Today they told me $140 to visit, and free if it is something they have fixed already. Full cost if it is something else. I know it is something else so why pay them to tell me. Pulley bearing has failed.

Washing Machine has had the same issues with Pump replacement already.

I rang them with the fault code to tell them i needed a new Pump. They showed up without it and I had already waited weeks to get them there

The Washing machine was $140 for a new Pump and another 2 week lead time. I did it for $60 and got it in 2 days.

Under bench Fisher and Paykel pair we paid a lot for and they wont get past 4 years. Really disappointing.

Don't fall for the Name. Get a cheap option as 3 - 4 years is what these guys are giving us anyway. I will be replacing both Items soon and will continue to advise consumers.

Dave. Newcastle

Jan 31, 2020

Fisher and Paykel — major lack of customer service

I have had problems with my Fisher and Paykel condenser dryer twice within the year and a half I've had...

Sydney

Dec 15, 2019

Fisher & Paykel Appliances — lack of service and communication - fischer & paykel (wellington)

Case ID [protected] and Service Tracking number [protected] refers (Fisher & Paykel references) We have been...

Oct 23, 2019

Fisher & Paykel Appliances — lifestyle dishdrawer purchased in 2016

Hi fisher paykel Its apalling that i have to get my dishdrawer repaired twice in last two month with 1...

Fisher & Paykel Applianceswashing machine

Purchased a washing machine, Haier brand which is owned and made by Fisher & Paykel. Tried to fit in the washing machine and the drum just kept filling with water and would not stop. We called customer service on the Sunday we tried to fit it to be told, 'we are unsure of the problem we will get someone to contact you tomorrow(Monday). Suprise suprise noboday called. I then called customer service on Tuesday and told the lady me and my partner work full time 8-4.30 and we can do after 5pm weekdays and anytime weekends, which she told me was fine and she understood. She then tried to book my appointment 'We can do next Tuesday ( a week away) between 12 and 5 and proceeded to give me these appointments she told me she understood we cannot do. I ended the call and went onto the online live chat, where someone was helpful and got someone out to me but they did not have the part to fix it. Almost a week later i am still waiting to hear about the part and what is going on and still without a washing machine. To top it all off, i firstly sent a request for someone to contact me before i called customer service, 10 days later they emailed me back. Poor customer service and i am very disappointed we have moved into our new place and have the stress of this and still have no washing machine. I will never again be purchasing from these and would not adivse anyone to buy fisher and paykel. Absolute jokes and i will be reporting them and their shocking customer service. Its asif they dont even care we have to hand wash our clothes and have recieved nothing from them.

Fisher & Paykel Appliancesoven /new faulty fan

This oven was fitted over a month ago, it has a faulty fan which we complained about immediately and still Fisher & Paykel have not been out to replace. After many calls that have all lasted more that 36 minutes, last one today over 54 minutes. I am told it will not be replaced until the end of the months. This is not acceptable, you service is a joke.
          Our heavily pregnant client is extremely upset that she has not been able to use her new oven and now I have to tell her that it wont be done for another month.

we will never recommend your products to any client in the future if this is the way you work. I was promised by your department a serviceman would be out Monday and that is not happening.

It is not good enough.

Fisher & Paykel AppliancesWashing Machine

Hi ! We have issues with our washing machine.We complaint many time to company.They just send some one to see the machine.But after they said no issues with machine just loading problem.But why this problem getting .We are not using machine first time.This is the only machine which is creating problem.When we use this machine getting error E3 which is same from first day when we start to get prob.Rinsing problem .Our all black clothes gets whiter with washing powder we have pics for that .It's now more than 4 months we are getting this prob.We ask them to replace but they said we can't .But we paid for this.If customer getting problem with your product they should help us & resolve the prob ASAP.We have machine but we still need to pay for laundry why? Please advice us what we can do .We want replace it ASAP.thank you Sim

Washing Machine

Fisher & Paykel Appliancesfridge

Our fridge was picked up (25/1/18) and returned for repairs by Fisher & Paykel and our floors were significantly damaged in the process. We have been trying to resolve this with F&P (we are seeking compensation for the damage from F&P) for almost a year and a half and the matter has not progressed at all. We have sent them the photos of the damage and the quote for repairs to our flooring. We have been told that the transport company would be in touch (which they haven't) however we maintain that it is the responsibility of F&P, not the transport company, to resolve this matter with us directly (as the transport company is contracted by F&P). We have written countless emails, most go unanswered, and recently requested the matter be escalated as a corporate complaint (twice) and still haven't had a response.

Amanda and Chris Wark
              Case ID: [protected]
              108 Dean St
              Moonee Ponds
              VIC 3039 AUST

Jul 17, 2019

Fisher & Paykel Appliances — fridge

The lower shelves of both freezer and refrigerator is freezing and no cooling in the upper sections since...

Jul 16, 2019

Fisher & Paykel Appliances — glass door of oven (electric) new 2007, exploded. glass looks like a thousand spider webs. edge of glass is in pieces

I was heating spring rolls for evening meal like we have done many times before. Then a large bang . Gla...

Fisher & Paykel Appliancesdouble drawer dishwasher

Initially didn't notice the issue with both the top and bottom drawers skipping automatically to the next wash selection. I thought I was touching it by accident. After paying more attention, I noticed the wash selection it would continue to change by itself. It also locked the drawer by itself. It would also change wash selections during the middle of the wash, thus leaving some cycles in complete.
                Service tech called and after 3 visits and ALL boards replaced, still not fixed. Now the washer skips settings and no longer chimes. Terrible customer service, service communication and status updates. Service rep will not provide supervisors contact info nor will they have the supervisors call me personally but continue to tell me they are just the "middle men." The problem is now I am actually the middle man between the service repair provider team and their awful customer service line. Never, ever again Fisher & Paykel.
                Do not buy!

Fisher and Paykelrangehood packed up three times

Worst Product/Worst Service Delivery

I have had the one of the worst product/customer service with F&P. We installed the brand new undermount rangehood for our new home and it broke down soon after we moved in and the second replacement broke down again and I have been waiting over 2 months for the replacement. The unnecessary hassles that I have to deal with constant visit from technicians, phone calls to customer service centre and having to take time off to wait for technician multiple visits is very frustrating.

Fisher & Paykel Appliances — washing machine

We bought a washing machine online while we were in Europe and having our house in Australia renovated. The...

Brisbane

Fisher & Paykel Appliances — service call

My Reference Number for a Service Call is: 3498797 I booked a service with the company for Tuesday 2nd...

Melbourne

Fisher & Paykel Appliancesfreestanding cooker

Reference Number 345 7992

I have been trying to get the oven fixed on our dual fuel freestanding cooker.

It was to be repaired on Aug 22 2018 but was advised the service reps van had broken down. It was re booked for today Aug 27

The technician arrived and looked at the cooker and said he could not do anything as it was dual fuel. He left and as he did so said I needed to contact customer relations - but no number provided

I spoke with customer relations and a message was left on my home phone that I needed to contact a gas plumber to fix the cooker. But given it is the electric oven a gas plumber cannot fix this

I then rang customer relations again and the matter is being looked into. But I still have no oven, and no idea when it is going to be fixed.

The service is a disgrace. It was booked as a dual fuel freestanding cooker, so why cant the correct technician be sent to fix it. And why am I not being updated about progress

Fisher & Paykel Appliances — washing machine and a condenser dryer

Bought a condenser dryer and washer from Fisher & Paykel in 2016. Both these devices have given me nothing...

Doncaster

Fisher & Paykel Appliances — technician

Today a technician came to my home to repair my dishwasher. He used my bathroom after completing the job. He...

Sydney Metro Area