Menu
Fisher & Paykel Appliances
reviews & complaints

Fisher & Paykel Appliances
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

46 complaints
7 resolved 39 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fisher & Paykel Appliances. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Y
4:45 am EDT

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - Chimney

PRIMESTAR, C-5, MALVIYA MARG, C SCHEME JAIPUR.

OUR NO - [protected], [protected].

We have complained about servicing of our Fisher & Paykel Chimney.

Your service executive Mr. Umesh visited his no is [protected] came for servicing but problem in chimney was not resolved. We are continuously trying calling him but now Umesh is not picking calls. we are facing problem in chimney its switch are not functioning properly and noise is coming

We have paid services charges & part replacement in chimney but chimney still making noise and switch are not ok.

Please get our problem resolved on priority.

Desired outcome: we want to get our chimney repaired its switches & it makes noise when we start it.

1 comment
Jul 28, 2022 9:07 am EDT

We have complained about servicing of our Fisher & Paykel Chimney.

Please get our problem resolved on priority.

K
9:52 pm EDT

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - Service

Terrible service as booked for someone to come and look at a fault with my F&P Dishdrawers and we waited 5 hours and they never showed. After many phones calls and emails they will still not admitt that they stuffed up even though I had a confirmation email of the date and time. They have continually refused to give me a discount on the service once I had rebooked it which I feel shows they don't value my time and didn't want to know about their stuff up.

Terrible service and communication and I will spread the word not to do business with F&P by the way my earlier complaint has been dealth with.

Don't buy F&P as they have terrible back up service systems.

Desired outcome: Admt that they got it wrong and some form of refund on the service that I eventually received

N
8:11 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was happy with our F&P condenser dryer, but over time it became very loud and I decided to use the offical F&P service team (more expensive than other repair shops) once it was out of warranty because I figured they would know what they were doing and have the parts needed. We had to wait a month for an appointment. There were supposed to be two repair...

6:33 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently applied for washing machine through Winz. Was told by Winz as this is much needed home appliance I should have it in 3 days. Rang F&P to arrange delivery as it had been paid immediately and I was paying Winz back. That was 16 of November. I'm still waiting. I have been given a damaged machine. I have been lied to. And no one has done anything to...

1:05 am EDT

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine WA1068G

Ref: Lemon Machine - WA1068G Model

Complaint: after several service man to fix the problem. The machine still stops in a cycle watch. Since purchase

Account no: 507388

Issue: Will not go thru cycle. / Cause: Lid lock not engaged. Lid out of alignment / Solution: Replace lid assy. Test. Working thru cycle correctly
Completion Notes
NRG461125Serial Number 93265Product Number WA1068G1Product Model

Desired outcome: Replacement machine or money return

L
4:50 pm EDT

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - DCS 48” range with griddle and dishwasher drawers

Worst products I have ever bought for my kitchen. Moved many times and refurbished as many kitchens. Their products are expensive junk. Dishwasher went out every 2 years with the exact same board problem . The first time it was under warranty, the second time they covered the parts an$ I paid labor, the third time I was on my own so I ditched it and bought a Miele (cost the same as the repair estimate). The DCS range, which cost over $8k has in 6 years had the thermostats on the smaller and larger oven replaced. I plan on selling and buying a Miele range. Don't waste your money.

Desired outcome: Make others aware of the unreliability of the products

2:47 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Waited over 2 months to get, that should have been a warning. Dishwasher circuit board broken after 5 years, so both dishawashers don't work. Their suggested repair guy hates that that they changed to one circuit board instead of 2 for that very reason, both don't work. We have been waiting over 2 monts for a circuit board and customer service were called...

V
3:57 pm EST

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - HP90IDCHX2 Rangehood

I purchased a HP90IDCHX2 F&P Rangehood 18 months ago. Both lights stopped working. The manual and a big internal sticker state to only use the same 3.5 watt globes. No such wattage is available in Australia and theirs came from CNA in Canada, (but made in China) and are not listed on the CNA product website. F&P charge $31 each for replacements plus freight even though 4 and 5 watt globes can be bought generally for a quarter of this price. I asked the technical department if 5 watt would be any problem and was told it will be okay but may void the warranty. On their product website for this model, strangely in the Specifications it quotes 4 watt globes. If Fisher and Paykel need to rip off their customers to such a degree for basic commodities like LED globes, I wonder where else they are doing it if something goes wrong.

1:29 pm EDT

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - Oven has never worked and you can’t get it repaired

We purchased an oven from you in June and had it fitted to our new kitchen in early August. If gave a fault code during the first use process. You sent an engineer round who said he needed parts. That was over a month ago. No response from repairer and your customer service department have failed to progress matters. Most of the time I wait on hold before being cut off when I do speak to someone they put me on hold and I get cut off no one ever calls back and we don't seem to be able to resolve things. It's bad enough that a brand new product doesn't work but terrible that there is no resolution for over a month. Any decent company would work hard to resolve and send a replacement if it was taking this long. The problem has been reported time and again just fix it or send us a new one

1 comment
Sep 29, 2020 5:36 pm EDT

The problem is not the manufacturer but the lack of parts and products currently available because of Covid issues. All manufacturers are experiencing issues.

7:59 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The ice maker on our new fridge freezer never worked quite properly from the start, then about 10-11 months ago would no longer dispense ice cubes, only crushed ice. We called to set up an appointment along with one to repair our new Microwave from Fisher Paykel; the technician came out and said we needed a new mechanical arm for the ice dispenser. He came...

N
5:43 pm EST

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - front load dryer

Bad customer Experience, Dryer is only 3 years old and I get major works done every 18 months.

Today they told me $140 to visit, and free if it is something they have fixed already. Full cost if it is something else. I know it is something else so why pay them to tell me. Pulley bearing has failed.

Washing Machine has had the same issues with Pump replacement already.

I rang them with the fault code to tell them i needed a new Pump. They showed up without it and I had already waited weeks to get them there

The Washing machine was $140 for a new Pump and another 2 week lead time. I did it for $60 and got it in 2 days.

Under bench Fisher and Paykel pair we paid a lot for and they wont get past 4 years. Really disappointing.

Don't fall for the Name. Get a cheap option as 3 - 4 years is what these guys are giving us anyway. I will be replacing both Items soon and will continue to advise consumers.

Dave. Newcastle

P
12:10 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have had problems with my Fisher and Paykel condenser dryer twice within the year and a half I've had it, with great stress and anger I'm saying that's not even the biggest problem that number one spot belongs to the outrageous length of time you are left on hold waiting for someone to answer in my case 2.30 to 3 hours, two and three days running after...

3:40 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Case ID [protected] and Service Tracking number [protected] refers (Fisher & Paykel references) We have been trying, unsuccessfully at this point, to have a ranger hood repaired which is still under warranty. The first communication to F&P was on 28 Nov 2019. To date our tenant at 201B/2 Elizabeth Street has been without a functional ranger hood. NO...

R
8:12 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi fisher paykel Its apalling that i have to get my dishdrawer repaired twice in last two month with 1 drawer each time.. Its been only less than 3 years that the product has been used unfortunately.each time costing me a call out fee and replacing the heating element. I purchased this product and moved from Parmco...which lasted me 10 years without any...

7:40 pm EDT

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine

Purchased a washing machine, Haier brand which is owned and made by Fisher & Paykel. Tried to fit in the washing machine and the drum just kept filling with water and would not stop. We called customer service on the Sunday we tried to fit it to be told, 'we are unsure of the problem we will get someone to contact you tomorrow(Monday). Suprise suprise noboday called. I then called customer service on Tuesday and told the lady me and my partner work full time 8-4.30 and we can do after 5pm weekdays and anytime weekends, which she told me was fine and she understood. She then tried to book my appointment 'We can do next Tuesday ( a week away) between 12 and 5 and proceeded to give me these appointments she told me she understood we cannot do. I ended the call and went onto the online live chat, where someone was helpful and got someone out to me but they did not have the part to fix it. Almost a week later i am still waiting to hear about the part and what is going on and still without a washing machine. To top it all off, i firstly sent a request for someone to contact me before i called customer service, 10 days later they emailed me back. Poor customer service and i am very disappointed we have moved into our new place and have the stress of this and still have no washing machine. I will never again be purchasing from these and would not adivse anyone to buy fisher and paykel. Absolute jokes and i will be reporting them and their shocking customer service. Its asif they dont even care we have to hand wash our clothes and have recieved nothing from them.

C
11:10 pm EDT

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - oven /new faulty fan

This oven was fitted over a month ago, it has a faulty fan which we complained about immediately and still Fisher & Paykel have not been out to replace. After many calls that have all lasted more that 36 minutes, last one today over 54 minutes. I am told it will not be replaced until the end of the months. This is not acceptable, you service is a joke.
Our heavily pregnant client is extremely upset that she has not been able to use her new oven and now I have to tell her that it wont be done for another month.

we will never recommend your products to any client in the future if this is the way you work. I was promised by your department a serviceman would be out Monday and that is not happening.

It is not good enough.

9:17 pm EDT

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - Washing Machine

Hi ! We have issues with our washing machine.We complaint many time to company.They just send some one to see the machine.But after they said no issues with machine just loading problem.But why this problem getting .We are not using machine first time.This is the only machine which is creating problem.When we use this machine getting error E3 which is same from first day when we start to get prob.Rinsing problem .Our all black clothes gets whiter with washing powder we have pics for that .It's now more than 4 months we are getting this prob.We ask them to replace but they said we can't .But we paid for this.If customer getting problem with your product they should help us & resolve the prob ASAP.We have machine but we still need to pay for laundry why? Please advice us what we can do .We want replace it ASAP.thank you Sim

12:37 am EDT

Fisher & Paykel Appliances - fridge

Our fridge was picked up (25/1/18) and returned for repairs by Fisher & Paykel and our floors were significantly damaged in the process. We have been trying to resolve this with F&P (we are seeking compensation for the damage from F&P) for almost a year and a half and the matter has not progressed at all. We have sent them the photos of the damage and the quote for repairs to our flooring. We have been told that the transport company would be in touch (which they haven't) however we maintain that it is the responsibility of F&P, not the transport company, to resolve this matter with us directly (as the transport company is contracted by F&P). We have written countless emails, most go unanswered, and recently requested the matter be escalated as a corporate complaint (twice) and still haven't had a response.

Amanda and Chris Wark
Case ID: [protected]
108 Dean St
Moonee Ponds
VIC 3039 AUST

5:47 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The lower shelves of both freezer and refrigerator is freezing and no cooling in the upper sections since last ten days. Order no is [protected]. Product model- RX628D. My entire vacation is spoilt and has costed me heaps alongside the trouble. All my frozen food including sea food and other meat thawed and had to be thrown including heaps of fruit...

2:23 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was heating spring rolls for evening meal like we have done many times before. Then a large bang . Glass from internal rim of glass in pieces in the oven and on the floor when I opened the door. The oven glass door looks like a thousand spider webs but is intact. All electrics are working. We are 77 yrs. it was frightening to me. I cannot get to speak to...

Fisher & Paykel Appliances contacts

Phone numbers

800 088 6605 1800 625 174 More phone numbers

Most discussed Fisher & Paykel Appliances complaints

Chimney
(opinions to this review)