MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.comrude employee

N Oct 26, 2018

Was paying for my purchase, the card I was using had declined, as I was using other card. He kept proclaiming that it was also declined. Which it was clearly not bc I could read the card monitor it was going through. He was very rude and trying to embarrass me in front of other customers. And then didn't want to give me my receipt. There have been several times I go into this particular store while he is working, and every single time I have to ask for my receipt. I feel the customer should be given a receipt every transaction without having to ask n then feeling like it's a big deal for the employee to print it!

RESOLVED

• MAPCO's response · Oct 29, 2018

We apologize for the experience you described and never want to make our valued guests feel that way. The Operations Leader over that store has been notified of your concern and will address it with the team immediately.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices