Having problems with MAPCO?

MAPCO reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 17, 2010. The latest review Employees was posted on May 9, 2021. The latest complaint Customer service was resolved on Jul 21, 2020. MAPCO has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 126 reviews. MAPCO has resolved 9 complaints.

MAPCO Customer Service Contacts

801 Crescent Center Dr. Suite 300
Franklin, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MAPCO Customer Service. Initial MAPCO complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MAPCO above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MAPCO. Discuss the issues you have had with MAPCO and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MAPCO Complaints & Reviews

MAPCOdistract managers that aren't trained

I am having trouble with how the DM at the Gadd store and Hamil Store runs them. There was one day I was in the Gadd store and the cashier on duty was slammed with customers. While she was taking care of the customers the coffee had ran out. I was going to give her a helping hand but didn't know where the coffee was. So I turned and asked this guy that was sitting at the table, if he could help me. (Which I was later informed him was the DM of the store.) I was surprised to see that he couldn't even make the coffee, he then called for the cashier to make the coffee as she was tending to customers, he told her if she could make the coffee then he would clear the line. the cashier did as he asked but by the time she got done the line only grew longer cause the DM couldn't figure out how to run the register. From what I have seen in most of your throughout the state's this is the first time I ever since that a DM couldn't do these things. Also, isn't Mapco suppose to be where team members help each other and know what they are doing, plus be a place where the store stays clean at all times, and everyone on duty know how to serve the customers? If so then I really think you need to check this DM out and also learn how to make they also know how to help the customers instead of sitting around and only doing paperwork. To me this DM should not be a DM but this is just my opinion.

MAPCOI'm not getting the discount gas points.

When I buy products form mapco that give you discount on your gas i'm not receiving the discount. I buy drinks, coffee, food and when I try to get gas, I don't get the discount. How long do the discount last once you earn the points???

BP / MAPCO — poor customer service

I told the woman inside the store that the card reader on the pump was not reading my rewards card so that I...

Hermitage

MAPCO Enterprises — they lack the expertise

Mapco Enterprises had some of the nastiest employees and lacked the expertise needed to adequately service...

MAPCOhold on card for declined charges

I attempted to purchase fuel at Mapco @5211 popular have in Memphis tn. I had a balance of $59.00 on my total pay card. I only wanted $9.00 worth of fuel. ADP allowed Mapco to place a hold on a declined charge for initially $100, then they allowed them to debit the balance of my card which was $59.39, on a declined charge, that was Monday 11-16-09, today is Thursday 11-19-09 they have now debited the charge, you I did not purchase gas. I tried to call the store and the corporate office, to no avail.

I then called ADP and was charged $3.00 to be told that they could not help me. This card is a rip off. It does not make consumers aware that they charge you $0.50 to call an automated phone system and get their balance, I intend to write and let all of my fellow employees know about the hidden fees that are charged, and this is predatory pimping at its best.

• Pe
          peanut lemon May 19, 2011

I agree Mapco Express is a rip off . They over charge for items in store, They're employess don't know what they are doing . They fired all the employees that had a handle on the business. I will never shop at Mapco and neither will my family again.

MAPCO LLC — no salary

For the past 2-1/2 months company is not paying the salary and they are not giving annual leave for the past three years