Having problems with MAPCO?

801 Crescent Center Dr. Suite 300
Franklin, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MAPCO.

Complaints & Reviews

MAPCO — employee

there's a Mapco in Albertville Alabama at the corner of Edmondson Street and Highway 431 for the last four...

MAPCOservice provided by two employees

I arrived at mapco store # 3649, at 6:30am, as I do on a daily routine on my way to work. Upon entering the building, I observed a line of 8 people at cashier, in which I had never observed a line before i'm this store. Well, I went to foodcounter, and had to wait almost 15 mins for an employee to finally ask me what I needed. I stated I wanted a chicken tender placed on a biscuit and he refused to make me a fresh chicken biscuit due to he had one under warmer. I told employee that the biscuits in the wrapper makes the biscuit really soggy and I wanted a fresh biscuit. He still refused and I had to buy soggy biscuit. Well I approached the cashier to check out. Had to wait another 10 mins due to cashier not knowing how to work cash register, well finally he was ready to check me out. I asked for a pack of ciggerates, and cashier started telling me I didn't need to smoke and was very serious about it. Stating it was bad for me, I told him I was well aware of side affects. Upon finally being checked out I asked for both employees named and neither of them had on name badges, and would not tell me names unless I told them why I wanted names. I am a daily customer of mapco, i'm enrolled in reward program. I shop at mapco two or three times a day and this was by far the worst experience I have ever had. The employees were very rude. Plz take care of issue, so no one else has this experience.

MAPCOgas pump(s)

Store Number 4064
    4660 Boydton Plank Road
    Petersburg, VA 23803

This is a continuous problem with this store when using a credit card and not receiving a receipt at the pump(s). Its inconvience to have to go into the store for a receipt. Most always its a lack of paper in the pumping station.

And broken pump handles is another problem. The new station have been in place for about 3 months or so.

Mapco Mart 1505 E Brooks Rd. Memphis, TNvery rude/lazy attendant

I walked in this location to get change for a $20 after pumping gas. The cashier was leaning against the window and I asked her if I could get change and she said "no we don't give change here you need to go somewhere else for that. " I then asked there's no way she could give me 2 $10 bills for a $20 and she said "did you not hear me". So I waited until a customer came in and bought something and I got change from him. The cashier with a smart ### attitude said "there's your change now you ain't gotta call and complain on me. " I thought what a ####. This was at 5 pm on march 1, 2015

MAPCOpresentation of the store.

I was at your store at 730 this morning and trash was over flowing outside. It was so full that there was trash laying on the ground all around the cans. I often stop before and after work. I have seen this at 6oclock pm also. If the cashiers behind the counter have time to be flirting and dancing behind the counter. This shouldn't look this way. This was at the store at 51 and church in Mississippi.

MAPCO @ 2055 McFarland Ave, Rossville, GA 30741 (706) 861-2382 — restrooms always out of service!!

I own a business next door to a MAPCO store @ 2055 McFarland Ave, Rossville, GA [protected] I have...

MAPCOcustomer service/gas pricing practices

The LaFayette GA Mapco location tries to hike the gas prices by 20 cents a gallon a few times a year, hoping that the Hi-Tech station and the nearby Murphy across the street follows suit. When they don't, they gradually step the price back down. The next time I see this, I will take a picture and submit a price gouging complaint to the authorities in Atlanta.

Also, customer service at the LaFayette GA location absolutely STINKS! The clerks don't know how to put paper in the pumps for receipts to print out and are extremely rude to customers. The store is unkempt and the clerks just exist, nothing more. They don't know how to advise customers on how to file a complaint and don't give a rip about building customer loyalty through good customer service.

Based on other comments, it appears that other Mapco locations have the same types of issues. Is this reflective of the company culture at Mapco?

MAPCO Expressabout pam shorty

I come in this store on frasyer blvd. And overton crossing everyday. And I thought manager's don't suppose to cus in front of the customers about personal life. And everyday I come in there that is what she do. And she yells at them and she yelled at me saying that is not a drain. That is not good management. We the customers need you all to look into this. Because she is the problem.

MAPCO — working at mapco

I worked at mapco on fort Campbell blvd (7514) . I worked there for approximately two months. They barely...

MAPCO — customer service

On 17January 2017 at 380 Warfield Blvd gas store I was treated very disrespectful. Between 11am and noon I...

MAPCO — a very rude worker

I just left 2 813 dickerson pike and there is a girl who is a girl who is light complexed working behind the...

MAPCO — rude clerks and inoperative equipment

I went to mapco #3412 the other day to get fuel. After filling the tank it told me to go inside for a...

MAPCO Expresssexual harassment from manager and female associates

The store is located at 2055 mcfarland ave roseville, georgia
              Manager tammy dover

This store the manager tammy dover and the other female associates are always harassing the male customers. My husband is in there often and it embarrsses him to hear the way they talk.
              If you want to keep good dedicated customers you would get rid of people like that. The manager is a disgrace...
              Concerned customer.

MAPCO — my rewards card

on 12-8-16 at 6:11pm at Mapco # 7507 (10 cents off Thursday) Invoice # 5181238 the pump read my rewards card...

MAPCO — coffee and customer service

Mapco Moores Mill visit. I get off in the morning around 3am and stop to get coffee, when John is working...

MAPCOdistract managers that aren't trained

I am having trouble with how the DM at the Gadd store and Hamil Store runs them. There was one day I was in the Gadd store and the cashier on duty was slammed with customers. While she was taking care of the customers the coffee had ran out. I was going to give her a helping hand but didn't know where the coffee was. So I turned and asked this guy that was sitting at the table, if he could help me. (Which I was later informed him was the DM of the store.) I was surprised to see that he couldn't even make the coffee, he then called for the cashier to make the coffee as she was tending to customers, he told her if she could make the coffee then he would clear the line. the cashier did as he asked but by the time she got done the line only grew longer cause the DM couldn't figure out how to run the register. From what I have seen in most of your throughout the state's this is the first time I ever since that a DM couldn't do these things. Also, isn't Mapco suppose to be where team members help each other and know what they are doing, plus be a place where the store stays clean at all times, and everyone on duty know how to serve the customers? If so then I really think you need to check this DM out and also learn how to make they also know how to help the customers instead of sitting around and only doing paperwork. To me this DM should not be a DM but this is just my opinion.

MAPCOI'm not getting the discount gas points.

When I buy products form mapco that give you discount on your gas i'm not receiving the discount. I buy drinks, coffee, food and when I try to get gas, I don't get the discount. How long do the discount last once you earn the points???

BP / MAPCO — poor customer service

I told the woman inside the store that the card reader on the pump was not reading my rewards card so that I...

Hermitage

MAPCO Enterprises — they lack the expertise

Mapco Enterprises had some of the nastiest employees and lacked the expertise needed to adequately service...

MAPCOhold on card for declined charges

I attempted to purchase fuel at Mapco @5211 popular have in Memphis tn. I had a balance of $59.00 on my total pay card. I only wanted $9.00 worth of fuel. ADP allowed Mapco to place a hold on a declined charge for initially $100, then they allowed them to debit the balance of my card which was $59.39, on a declined charge, that was Monday 11-16-09, today is Thursday 11-19-09 they have now debited the charge, you I did not purchase gas. I tried to call the store and the corporate office, to no avail.

I then called ADP and was charged $3.00 to be told that they could not help me. This card is a rip off. It does not make consumers aware that they charge you $0.50 to call an automated phone system and get their balance, I intend to write and let all of my fellow employees know about the hidden fees that are charged, and this is predatory pimping at its best.

• Pe
                        peanut lemon May 19, 2011

I agree Mapco Express is a rip off . They over charge for items in store, They're employess don't know what they are doing . They fired all the employees that had a handle on the business. I will never shop at Mapco and neither will my family again.