Lowes Visa Credit Cardlate fees & raised rate

They stopped mailing statements. They were not lost in mail because it continues to happen and I get all my other bills. Got a late fee plus raised the interest rate. I will never use their card again. I am sure they did this on purpose as I was really trying to watch this one and made several calls to ask for statement to be mailed. They mailed a couple then have apparently stopped again and quess what. I missed paying. It is not like it is a large amount. I only owe 600.00.

• Na
    nancg21 Apr 05, 2010

Getting paper bills on time or at all is also a problem for me. I like to pay automatically through my bank bill pay. However, even though my Lowes Visa is an "ebill" I can never see the bill when I click on it through my bank bill pay. Also, they purposely do not put the full balance due in the field where it should be so my bank only pays the minimum $15 payment automatically. In other words, if you pay through your bank bill pay system, you cannot tell it to automatically pay off the entire balance each month. Then Lowe's Visa can charge you interest on all the rest of the balance due over the $15. This seems like a deliberate effort to cheat the consumer to me.

• Di
    dianemc Jun 10, 2010

I have been a credit holder with Lowe's for a long time I always pay more than miminum paymrnt. but I for get topay a credit card bill when I am out of town they charge me a ;ate fee, even thought I have paid over the payment every month.