Lowe'sscam and fraud

A few months ago I purchased about 400SF of laminated flooring from Lowe's. I also had Lowe's install the flooring with a sub contractor. I purchased all the materials from Lowe's including concrete to level the floor. The total installation took about 4 hours. After completion, my wife noticed a bubble in the flooring. The installer told her it would settle. About 30 days later the floor started to chip and the bubble was worse., I called Lowe's and they had the contractor come look at the floor. The contractor told Lowes that we spilled a liquid on the floor and that he would have to remove about 200 sq feet.

I called Lowes and was told the warranty was void as I had spilled something... I decided to check the level of concrete used. Guess What, The concrete was unopened. ZERO used. I called Lowes again and told them the bubble was caused by an unlevel floor. He told me that maybe the laminated floor was defective and the Manufacture Rep would be out the next day. Guess What, Manufacture Rep never showed. Today I had another laminate floor installer inspect the work by Lowe's. He said it was unfortunate that the floor was not prepared properly and agreed the uneven floor caused the problem.

My new contractor levels the floor and grinds to even out bubbles. He then levels with concrete. Lowe's does not seem to care about my situation.