Lowes - Port Charloote, FLboycott the lowes!

D

Todd the store manager at lowes was fondling my 3 year old son in his shopping cart then threatened to have my husband fired if I was to report this to any one boycott the lowes of port charlotte florida or support child molesters.

• Da
    David Webb Mar 06, 2007

What in the world are you using the internet to report a felony. If it were true, you'd call the police 1st. I sense you used the internet to bash the store mgr. because your husband, his employee, does not like him or has performance issues. What's the real story?

• Ke
    Keith Miller Jan 02, 2008

I agree something is wrong here. Who cares if your husband gets fired! Wouldn’t the ensuing multi-million dollar lawsuit be better than the $6 an hour he probably makes now? Lowes will settle out of court anyway to avoid the bad press. Call the police then your lawyer!!

• La
    LAURY DELANEY Apr 17, 2008

MY FIRST INSTINCT WAS... IF YOURE SO AFRAID HE'LL LOSE HIS JOB, THEN ISN'T THIS THE SAME THING YOU'VE BEEN WARNED NOT TO DO? SO, I DOUBT YOUR TELLING THE WHOLE STORY OR EVEN ANYTHING CLOSE TO THE REAL STORY.

• Wh
    What the hell? Oct 31, 2008

ROFL!!! Are you freaking kidding me??? You are beyond the realms of those that need help. A store manager fondling a 3 yr old?? I laughed when I read this!!!

I have never heard of something so stupid in my life. Sounds to me like you're more pissed off about the fact that the store manager is just that - a store manager.

You, ma'am, are a fool, and a ###. Although, you are funny - so thanks for the laugh!

• Ro
    roz_1 Jul 10, 2009

I HOPE THAT YOU REPORTED THIS INCIDENT OF SEXUAL ABUSE TO THE POLICE, DON, T WORRY ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND LOSING HIS JOB. IF THIS IS TRUE, PUT THAT PERVERT CHILD MOLESTER BEHIND BARS. I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT A STORE MANAGER WOULD DO THIS IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS AND YOU THE MOTHER.

• Jm
    JMC1 Aug 14, 2009

WHAT??!! Your child is supposedly MOLESTED and you do NOTHING but post on this damn blog, , , Are you nuts??? To Hell with worrying about your husband being fired, , tell the police and IF these alligations are true your husband will NOT be the one getting fired, it will be this store manager and he will see jail time too. Get off your butt and contact the cops, now.

• Ke
    kevind1978 Oct 09, 2009

to be honest with you, i think your full of [email protected]!#... If a store manager was to fondle my 3 yr old, i wouldn't have even left the parking lot. Would have called the cops and walked back in Lowes demand to see the camera taping this and lock that idiot up right away then consult a lawyer...To leave the store and post a blog is pathetic.. You must be another woman living her life online. As far as supporting a molestor, you just did cause you did nothing about this you fool... Wake up and get a life better yet a mental evaluation first!!!

• Ka
    karma53 Nov 30, 2009

Corey Goldberg "aom" for Port Charlotte Lowes got me fired so he could put his girlfriend in my position. He then got her pregnant and was promoted to West Palm Beach and left her for another girl . I heard she moved to Bradenton. Karma is a ###!

Chazzie Jan 03, 2010

If you witnessed that and didn't report it to the police, then you are guilty of child neglect. You didn't report it because it didn't happen, you ###.

• Co
    complainerkiller Feb 19, 2010

Karma53, Your a freak show. I bet you are fat and lazy and was fired due to your poor job performance. Things are not as cut and dry as you make them. I will bet my life that you are just white trash looking for a scape goat. You probably made excuses your whole life. I will bet they have documentation on you sucking at your job right??? Stop blamming people for your lack of execution and lazyness. Go out and be a productive person in society.

• Kt
    KtotheC May 16, 2011

if you can't spell the name of the town you live in correctly, I doubt your story is credible. I hate how our society has become a bunch of idots who shift the blame and don't take personal responsibility for their own actions. Its a true sign of your white trash nature to make outlandish and untrue statements to defame someons character because of workplace politics which resulted in your husbands termination.

• Am
    Amused 1 Sep 07, 2011

First off all, the store and manager should sue you for slander. Second, they should have the state investigate you for either 1) allowing your child to be endangered or 2) making a false statement which would immediately require hours of questioning the child thus causing the child harm. Thank God that there are security cameras and recordings of everything that goes on at Lowe's to keep people honest. "Third part tortious interference in a contract to which you are not a member" comes to mind. Can you say, "homeless" and "broke?"

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices