Lowes — 10% military discount is a joke
I am an honorably discharged Vietnam vet that served consectively 4 yrs 10mths and 8 days on active duty yet a DD-214 which every service man receives at discharge that shows this service is not good enough for these ###s. I can’t receive my vet benefits or get an ID because i “make too much money”. That is the only reason! I am a tier #8 according to the VA which makes me inelligible just due to my income.
Even with 3 dependents in college my wife (her income shouldn’t count) and I can’t make over about 45-46K to qualify. When explaining this to a Lowes mgr, he treated me as though i was lying to him or was crazy or something and didn’t know what i was talking about. Yes even though i make over 3 times the allowed amount it simply isn’t fair and just because i’m not sitting at the beer joint or panning on the street corner and have made something resourceful of myself, i can’t qualify.
.THAT”S SOCIALISM.!!! CLASS WARFARE BASED ON INCOME. Typical of these liberal jerks running this country. As for Lowes, well i’m building a 3800 sq ft home…guess where i’m NOT getting my materials !!!
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger