Having problems with LG Electronics?

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

still under warranty, but the authorized agent is not willing to repair

I bought LG refrigerator, Model : LT1472BBVI, Volume (Cft) 14.9622592 . ADC35086348 (PZ) (CT4) from Saudi...

refrigerator

I am so disappointed with LG, my refrigerator only lasted lessthan 2 months and the mainboard gave up already. Until now its been over a week and the service h hasnt updated us about the requested parts to be replaced. Please LG do something about this. Dont let your consumers down.
It is really hard for us to have no refrigerator in the house, especially me who loves to cook. The hardtime your product gave us makes us share our experience with LG to other possible consumers who will soon avoid buying your products. It is so frustrating that I had to save money to buy this refrigerator just to get broken in a matter of 1 month and a half. You need to do something to relieve our grudges and disappointments. Attend to all the request for new parts by your service center immediately so we can be of atleast satisfied with your attentiveness to us clients. Design your product where it could last longer and not easily be broken so consumers may purchase again for your company's benefit.

lg fridge

Whatever you do, do not buy an LG Fridge or for that matter anything from LG.

The service is beyond cruel, it's deceitful. We had a fridge/freezer that stopped working and contacted the service department. We wanted to try to get a quick repair as our food in the freezer was spoiling and we were also hosting our family for Christmas and needed a fridge. After our original call, when they told us it would take six days before someone could look at it, we decided to see if an LG certified independent contractor could fix it. This independent contractor showed up the next day, told us the problem but said that he didn't know when he could get the parts from LG. We went back to LG and they convinced us to buy their "out of warrantee service package". At that time we told them exactly what we knew needed to be fixed. Still we had to wait six days for a technician to show up. When he finally showed up, he looked at the fridge and told us what we already knew needing fixing. But that he didn't have the parts and was trained for that repair. We went back to LG and were told we had to wait another five days, Christmas Eve, for someone to show up. Of course by this time the food had all spoiled and we were unable to save any food in the meantime. When Christmas Eve came we called first thing in the morning to be told that the service appointment had been cancelled (they had not informed us of the cancellation). This was despite absolute guarantees they would have it fixed. They are now saying that they won't be able to have a technician come until January 3rd. More than three weeks since we first called them.

Save yourself, don't buy LG.

loud operation of the refrigerator

I bought a refrigerator LG GC-H702HLHU 3 month ago. The refrigerator make too much loud. I wanted to help from Turkey Izmır LG technical services. They said that, the loud is normal. But its too much for me and its too disturbing. I wanted to help second time from your technical service. Same technical service staff came again. I asked him to explain, what is the problem? In the refrigerator catalog; maximum 39 decibels is normal. But my refrigerator make 43 decibels sound.
After that i asked him to write a report but he wrote anything, shouted me and gone out. I called again and again customer represantative at the same time i wrote e-mail repeatedly. But i can not get any result. Because of that i'm writing this to you now.
The reason that i prefer LG, it is a World Brand company. I know that your motto is "Life Is Good". Unfortunely, it was not for me like that . If I choose your company more high price, you care about your customer's satisfaction.
My favor from you, my refrigerator troubleshooting.
I'm waiting your feedback according to my problem.
My name is:Semra Fidan
e-mail:fidan.[protected]@gmail.com
phone number:90 [protected]

clothes washing machine

Hi, My name: Eng. Ahmed Samir My Phone: [protected] Sending from: Egypt, Alexandria I have bought new...

LG Electronics

side by side refrigerator

Complaint number : RNP [protected] (Mr. Nitin Garg) Registered the complaint on 25th October 2018. Mr...

poor services

Summary: -------- Bought a LG 75" TV from COSTCO on July 05th, 2018. After only 4-month of use, the TV broke...

lg company in lebanon refusing to fix my tv

To whom it may concern,

I am a loyal LG customer, My Smart TV 55 inch model 55LF630T-TA seriel no 502KCFT7Q043 was hit by a strike because of the weather and it affected the board of the Tv, I approached the LG company in Lebanon they told me that they will sell me the board but will not fix my Tv and it needs a reset as well, I am very disappointed I do not know what to do with my expensive Tv. Friends telling me to go for Samsung because the same thing happened to them with LG services in Lebanon .
I look forward to your reply and resolution to my problem.
Please contact me on my email [protected]@hotmail.com

refrigerator lfx25973

purchased 11-17, compressor failed 4-18 from this date till I replaced it on 8-10-18. 8 service persons, the...

lmxc23746s refrigerator

I purchased this refrigerator on March 3, 2015. In November 2018 both the ice dispenser and the water...

lg front load washing machine

The washing machine has had problems ever since we purchased from lowes, april, 2018. Repairmen have attempted to fix 4 different times even to point of replacing the springs, ***it did not repair anything! professional appliance attempted to repair??? nothing, problem still exist. It knocks and rocks violently it has been said the balance ring, ? springs? improper clothing in tub, so ridiculous.

smart phone lg3 brought about two years ago stopped recognizing sim.

Have bought lg3 spartphone about two years ago at 'home center' - one of the biggest retail stores in my country israel.
The phone stoped to function after a year and a half. It was repaired at station service in israel according to guarantee. Six month later it stoped recognising the sim. It operated only with wi-fi. I contact again the repair station but it went bunkcruptcy. I ctc the retail store but they do not sell smart phones any more and since it ismore then two years, there is no guarantee and they can't help. I cocntacted the labe of the official importer lg smartphones to israel. They claim they do not repaire phones not purchased through their store. So i'm stuck with almost new phone which costed me about usd 400.- and no place to repair it. Private repairing labs i tried to fix it do not want to deal with it. What do i do now ???
will appreciate your advise.
Sincerely,
daniel gross
[protected]@gmail.Com

washing machine/ delay in delivery and communication regarding maintenance

My 3 year old washing machine has some issue since September 2018. I contacted Customer Service and was informed they will be ordering a spare part from somewhere and to date it has not arrived. Recently, I get a confirmation that LG technician will be coming in by so and so date -no call to inform, no technician showed up and the worst, the spare part hasn't arrived. I question what they expect us to do. Wait for the spare part or dump the machine and buy a non-LG because for sure I dont intend to have this experience again.

Dwayne Mangus Dec 06, 2018

My New LG Front load washing machine is the WORST washing machine we have ever purchased. Purchased from LOWES in April 2018 and have had four repairmen to attempt to fix, ATTEMPTED and never corrected the problem.
    With almost every wash it Knocks and rocks violently and now the door appears to be coming loose. I just cant believe that no technician can correct the problem. I WOULD SAY I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER LG PRODUCT.

Dwayne Mangus Dec 06, 2018

My Wife is so upset with this expensive front Load Washing machine, it rocks and knocks violently and NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO REPAIR. We have had LG repairmen out 4 times and no one can repair. They just give excused as to how its our problem.

Dwayne Mangus Dec 06, 2018

People that have visited and heard the LG washer react violently while washing have said How Sad it that LG cant repair their equipment. I HAVE NEVER HEARD A WASHING MACHINE ROCK AND KNOCK SO VIOLENTLY) No help and LG will Not just replace and realize it is defective>>>># We HATE this Washing Machine.

lg appliances/ washer, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove

My parents moved into a new home 4.5 years ago after loosing their previous home to a tornado. All of the appliances were LG. Over the past year we have had to replace everything except the stove. The stove is now not keeping its temperature and the surface is showing major ware. My parents are in their late 80's and cannot afford a new stove. I don't understand why all of these appliances have failed in such a short time and all just after the 4 year extended warranty ran out. Is this normal with LG? I'm wondering if they could get some kind of a coupon or discount to replace the stove. They have spent $6, 800 on appliances this year already & just don't have enough for a stove. They would have to cut back on medications & save for months in order to replace it.

• Lg
    LG Electronics Dec 07, 2018

I hate to hear your parents have had to deal with the malfunction of their appliances and I would be more than happy to assist. I can definitely understand how frustrating it would be to have invested in all new appliances 4 years ago and to have issues with them. If you would, please reach out to us via phone at 1-800-243-0000 or online on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LGUSSupport or Twitter @LGUSSupport so I can gather the necessary information from you. ^AB

lg v20

Hi. So Im fro. iran and i have a problem with my LGV20 it NEEDS an update since de damn device is keep crashing apps and such and even after i took it for maintenance the ONLY hardrest my phone even thou i was evpecting a repair and/or replacement since tha waranty as not still void. Now you knlw the market here is full of samsung phones but your i took because of the better quality and service and i just got the quality right.
I am really tired of all the things o tryed to mame this phone funktion and o am UNIMAGINABLY unsatisfied with ylur companys responce to my problem. Rest assured i wont be discuraging anyone to buy your product but be sure that i WILL mention the unsatisfactory service. If your not like other money hungry companys out ther and if you have even ASINGLE SHRESD OF RESPECT for your customers and ME you WILL respond.
Best of regards
Shahabeddin Bazzali
P.S i had to write this complaint twice since the device crashed so go figure!

frig will not cool

I purchased a LG refrigerator in 2016. The product stop cooling 2 months ago. We called LG to arrange for a...

lg electronics (m) sdn bhd "lg malaysia" took 3 months to redeem a gift from 25-aug till now no news

Hi LG Malaysia, I wish to lodge this official complaint against your bad marketing team in response to the...

kenmore / lg refrigerator model number 795. 72059. 110

This refrigerators compressor failed. I lost all the food in the refrigerator and freezer. When I try to call...

tv

I have tried unsuccessfully to have Lg, help me with a problem with my tv. After many RUDE-ARROGANT AND UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS I finally stop calling!! Lg believes that because they are out of the USA they are exempt from the BETTER BUSINESS BEREAU. I am filing a complaint with the BBB and will NOT give up until I get an appropriate respond from LG. This product is defective and no one should be selling defective products to the American people.(we have laws against this!!!) So, unless I get a call from an American customer service agent- the battle continues!!
[protected]

lg stylo 3

I have an LG Stylo 3 and I do not overcharge it I make sure to take it off of the charger when the notification lets me know that it's fully charged and to remove the cord. But I find that even with very little use maybe one to phone calls the fingerprint power button gets extremely hot and has burned my finger to the point of blisters. Also with a little more use of the phone the entire back of it it's so hot that it's hard to hold in my hands. This is not okay and this problem needs to be resolved. My name is Katherine Bielanski and I can be reached at [protected] thank you

LG Electronics

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices