Having problems with LG Electronics?

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

bad attitude of service representative

Today i submitted my LG Cellphone (CDMA-Reliance) (because of minor problems) to one the LG Service Centers in Nagpur (Spectrum Marketing, Shop No.2, Dharampeth Towers, West High Court (WHC) Road, Dharampeth , Nagpur - 440010).

They gave me one phone number for checking up the status of cell phone. In the evening when i tried to contact the service center on the given phone number then i found that no one is picking up the phone. After trying for almost one hr continuously i tried on internet to look for some alternate number to contact the service so that i can get the status on my cell phone and service charges before going to service center to pickup the cellphone. On internet i found one alternate number and tried to contact on this new number then some body from the service center picked up the phone. I showed my dissatisfaction to him why they are not picking up the phone if they are giving that phone number to all customer. To my surprise, that service representative reacted in such a way that nothing has happened and he coolly said that that number is not working for sometime and it is very normal thing for them. I asked him then why they are giving this number to all customer if that number is not working. Then to my utter surprise, that person told me that it usually happens and there is nothing to shout on. I was very surprised to observe such a pathetic display of customer service. I would urge to LG India to look in to this matter to improve their customer service.

Name of the person who gave me the non-working number is Himanshi Jaikalyani.

I hope to see some improvement and some action taken by LG India.

Regards,
Sanjeev Singh.

• Sh
    Shyam Apr 24, 2009

Dear LG Care,

I bought LG front loading Washing Machine on last month 31/03/09 on the day I got replacement for that product because which has manufacturing on 2007 3rd month and also that product with lot of damages and buttons are not working fine, white color paint had damaged on left a side. I have raised the complaint to customer care they told please contact Chennai manager Mr.Vijay.Ph:65510501.Last 15 days I am keep on trying this phone but phone was always ringing no body pick that phone. Still I didn't get any call or message from LG services. I never see this king of services and Product in my life. Very worst services LG provide into Chennai. The entire customer suffered on that. Nobody take responsibility to clear this problem. They are focusing only on selling the product which had manufactured on 2 years before.LG India please stop these kind of service and Product distributing to your customer and please give very good solution for my complaint. Please take immediate action against your service center

• Br
    Brijrajsinh Jhala May 23, 2009

Hi,

I am having LG freeze and faced problem of extra cooling. Everything gets freezed like ice in my freeze :). Finally I have complained about it to LG customer service. After a week, received a call from one technician and asked me that he wants to visit my place. I requested him to come on saturday. He said OK. After that around two saturday passed and nobody called me and I called to customer care and remind them for complain and talked with Some seniors.After that i received a call from technician and asked me to log new complaing as old complain is closed as they need to resolve the request in some specific time. I again logged complain and called him and he said he can not come today he said he will come on monday. I requested him to visit in saturday as i am available on sat. at my home.He said i will try. Finally nobody has come. Again I talked with some superior of LG but could not get any help.In sort i logged a complain on 11th May 09 and today is 23 May 09. Nobody has visited at my home and resolve my problem.

I really want to replace my all LG appliance with some other company. Really its so poor service of LG India

Brijrajsinh Jhala

very poor machine and customer service!

I have purchased LG washing machine 7512HN. Machine arrived on Sunday 20th May 2007. I had asked for longer inlet water pipe. The service centre has been delaying giving demo saying the pipe is not available. For this purpose the machine is lying idle for almost 1 week. Calling LGs customer care number also get response that the technician will come today. Every day the reply is same. The service center does not even bother to convey us that they are not sending or sending technician.

I am at loss to know whether LG has scarcity of pipes or service centre is delaying it. To ask them for demo, I have made atleast 20 telephone calls. Even then the answer from service centre and LG customer care is same. The person will visit today. But eventually nobody has come till now Saturday 26th May 12:45pm.

poor quality product!

I purchased A/c from Samudra Sales, situated at Jamanagr(GUJURAT). I advised by the dealer I have called a...

customer displeasure and dissatisfaction!

I booked an LG air conditioner with an LG distributor. In Chennai its peak summer and everyone wants an AC. I...

wrong information given

The Dealer of the company was given a credit card for payment of combo offer of LG microwave + LG vacuum cleaner for Rs. 5999/-. The buyer had a card which was offering 10% payment on purchase during that festive season. But the dealer insisted on taking on the other credit card and assured that 5% rebate shall be given on that card and he charged 2% extra on the bill. But the buyer did not get the rebate in the bills of the credit card. The dealer was contacted but he refused to talk. The buyer has incurred a loss of 10% (in case of the card he offered for payment ) + 2% charged extra by the dealer. A total of 12%.

faulty compressor replacement

I purchased an LG 1.25 ton ac in 2000. The compressor stopped working 10 days ago. I got the ac fixed by LG authorized Synergie Services. They presented me with Rs. 5600 in bills (bill nos. 3241 and 3235) for replacing the compressor. 4 days later the compressor stopped working again. When the technician took it out I saw a sticker on the compressor which had a manufacturing date written on it: 19.12.2000. The compressor model number was RN220CYQT manufactured by Mitsubishi. I have a photograph of this sticker. It means that Synergie has either put in a 7 year old compressor or not replaced the compressor at all. This is robbery. When I bought this to their attention they were very rude to me. I spoke to the manager who denied any wrong-doing. He said he simply installed compressors that were issued by LG. I find it hard to believe that a company like LG would send out 7 year old compressors. I also did not get any certificate or guarantee card for the supposedly new compressor.

• Wz
    WZ May 18, 2007

I have to say LG has the worst product and service, and SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. I will never have any LG products again. I have very bad experience with the LG. I got one refrigerator from Best Buy on March, 2004 which cost $1664 and the sealed system (the warranty for the system is 7 years) had the problem after one year (June, 2005), the tech support came and had it fixed. After a few months later (Feb, 2006) the same problem happened again. I had to call customer support and escalated this case to the manager team. After more than SIX weeks, I finally got it replaced with a NEW one. One year later (May, 2007), the same exact problem happened again for the NEW one.

Since the Labor is out of warranty even the part isn’t, I have to pay $87.50 for one local service Center which was authorized by LG customer service came and found out it is unrepairable system problem. But the LG Tech service insists it is repairable and wants me to call another service center for repairing. And I have been told by one of their supervisors -- Brain that I have to go through all the 7 service centers in my area if one can’t repair for me and pay all the service charge by myself. This is so ridiculous, I already trashed hundred dollars worth food and living without refrigerator for months in all the three instances.

Please all of you go ahead to file a complaint to Federal Trade Commission:

This is going to help Federal, State and Local authorities to investigate their possible illegal practices.

service deficiency

A copy of email to:

Singapore Radio House, Banga Road, Phagwara-144401 (Pb)
LG AC BY SINGAPORE RADIO HOUSE, BANGA ROAD, PHAGWARA.

NOT GIVING SERVICES AS PER SCHEME

Mr. Rakesh Kumar of Sudhir Sweets, Central Town, Phagwara had purchased a 2 G A.C. Split Unit 1.5 Ton as mentioned in Tax Invoice No. 23596 dated 29th June 2005 from M/S. Singapore Raio Corporation, Banga Road, Phagwara Ph [protected] under the Scheme of 3 free services with in one year of the date of purchase. As from the date of installation he got trouble & reported the matter to the dealer & concerned Service Engineer. On the first visit by the Service Engineer at my shop at Central Town, Phagwara, the said Engineer could not rectify the fault in A.C. On my number of telephone calls & visits no service engineer visited my shop to do the free service afterwards. Then Mr. Rakesh Kumar personally went to Singapore Singapore Radio Corporation & inquired about the service procedure. The owner told him that for getting first service you have to go through us and rest of the services will be made by company’s service engineer when it is due. As it is in their record. Hence he requested him to immediately send the Service Engineer to rectify the problem. The owner promised to send the Service Engineer tomorrow. But the Service Engineer reported once and could not rectify the fault. From that date nothing has happened so far except getting false assurance every time. So, it is a Case of Very poor service.

Now I request the concerned authorities to replace the defective A.C. as the set has not been working from the day one. From the first date Mr. Rakesh Kumar of Sudhir Sweets is saying that the set is defective so its better if this be replaced by new one. As he had been facing the problem and hundreds of visits and telephone calls to the dealer had been of no use.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
(Rajneesh Madhok)

• Go
    Gopinath Oct 25, 2007

Customer engineers are not used to give call slip while they are coming to the customer site, they used to charge the service charge without any receipt. I recently changed my Spin Door in my Semi Automatic Washing Machine through your customer service center at Udaipur (Rajasthan) - India. The CE who attended my call told that he forgot to get the bill book to give bill for the item for which I paid and committed to give the bill later. But so far he didn't given the bill. He used to charge less amount without making call slip or bill.

disgusting after sales service

I had purchased front loading washing machine WD-15265 from Vijay Sales Santacruz (W) vide their bill No. 19964 dated 1st March 2007. The cover of the soap dispenser was found damaged while delivering the piece. I was assured that the cover will be replaced in a couple of days. I therefore accepted the delivery of the machine. Thereafter, despite my calling half a dozen times to LG customer care centre, Shree Ganesh Electronics as well as Vijay Sales the need ful is yet to be done. Every time, i am assured of the action without any results. I am extremely disappointed with the LG / Vijay Sales service. In case the company is not able to replace the cover they should replace the machine . In case no action is taken within 2-4 days, i shall be constrained to move to the Consumer Redressal Forum.

This is the first time i bought LG product as well as my first purchase through Vijay Sales. I really regret for going in for this .

not giving services as per scheme

Dear sir, I have purchased lg window with remote 1 ton ac 12g2rde1 item as mentioned in the tax invoice no...

ignorance of service after taking money

The Service dealer in Secunderabad is not taking any interest in changing the parts of my TV's Woofer system since last 1 year. When we make call to the people they will slip from the subject with one or the other reason. They were much interested in put us in trap in the name of AMC with that we will be benefited with free service whenever required and once in 6 months they suppose to come and do regular service but no use and till now they did not do any of them. Till today they have not changed the parts or they respond properly.

• Ua
    U A Yajnik Nov 17, 2007

See my posting of November 2007!

• Su
    sugandha dixit Nov 22, 2007

I purchased an LG tv from Bangalore, BRigade Road, Radio Shack. No delivery on time, no service, no warranty card given plus the damn people there are like either goons from the third grade areas or just plain idiotic! Was surprised to see a company like LG associating themselves with folks like these...?

• Pr
    Prashant Shirsay Dec 11, 2007

Humming sound from speakers of LG TV

• Pr
    pratibha Patil Dec 30, 2007

Yes even I agree that LG TV service is not good as I purchased a brand new TV in month of November8th.
    And my complais started. I complained them that in that TV the dark green colour patches are displaying. But in vain.
    4 -5 times technician came and said that" TV is Flat screen thats the reason Patches are coming","There is metalic coupboard near your TV that is the reason patches are coming"
    Now I m fed up and dont know what to do?...

• Je
    Jerry Thirlwall May 03, 2008

This is not a complaint -- far from it ..Very pleased with our new LG26 TV . It is running satisfactorily from our FS-4200 D/S receiver which switches polarity with 13/18 V.
    I was expecting to remove the STB and run the LNB directly from your built-in digital tuner but the latter only supplies 6V for the antenna ! Obviously I am missing the point !!
    Library books and the web have not helped ...please put me straight !! Thanks, Jerry.

• Pa
    Parthasarthy May 30, 2008

I BOUGHT A LG 29FRGE TV IN FEB 2007. A FEW DAYS AGO THE SCREEN WENT DARK AND THE PICTURE WAS UNVIEWABLE. I CALLED THE LG TV REPAIR PERSON AND HE SAYS THE PICURE TUBE IS DEFECTIVE. HE SAYS THERE IS NO POINT IN REPLACING THE TUBE AS IT COSTS 7, 000 AND THE NEW TV IS ONLY 13000/- WARRANTEE IS ONLY FOR ONE YEAR AND IT IS 15 MONTHS SINCE I BOUGHT IT.
    I AM A DEFENCE SERVICE PERSON AND DONT HAVE ANY WAY TO GENERATE MONEY FOR A NEW TV EVERY YEAR.
    WHAT DO I DO???

manikyala rao Aug 22, 2008

A FEW DAYS AGO THE SCREEN WENT DARK AND THE PICTURE WAS UNVIEWABLE

• Kd
    K.D. JOSHI Jan 21, 2009

My complain No.N9C10200938 date 2 January 2008. LG provide Jr. Engineer for repairing. Actually T.V. was in working condition before the reparing work T.V. problem is same. I again complain about T. V function then Engineer said T.V. will go th work shop in Okhala. New Delhi.for Auto Off problem. After 15 days workshop people said we have not available the part of T.V. The workshop people send the T.V. back to me without repairing work . Pl. foward my complain for needful action as soon as possible. further detail pl see my complain NoN 93122010855

• Gc
    G.Chandrasekaran May 29, 2009

I bought LG TV just 9 months before, now it is not working, when we asked the service people they say some IC has gone, but taking time to repair, as they have to obtain approval from the lg office, then only they can repair, so after paying money (for purchase of TV) we have to wait for one week to get repaired, when we asked the service people they say it is the procedure. really a good procedure, now I have decided not to buy any LG Products because of their worst service procedures. my mobile number 9840131965.

service people are arul nagar - madhavaram.

• Ca
    cardoc72 Oct 26, 2009

LG Tv's are garbage and even worse is their customer service. I will never buy another LG product as long as I live and I will encourage others to so so as well. CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer Beware!)

various machine problems

I purchased my washing machine in 21/04/06 which is still running in warranty period. But now i am repenting over the purchase of this machine as it has been trouble shooting. From the day one LG Technicians has been attending to various problems in the machines and lastly one of the technicians came to change the outlet pipe which was licking. Adding to my problems and made the matter bad to worse by dismantling my whole machine, which inturn had a short circuit resulting in the burst of drain motor.

But, the very next day he got back to replace the drain motor with a new one,as it is the warranty period i did not pay him any service charges or the motor cost and only paid him the cost of the outlet pipe which is mentioned in warranty card. Well, now i discovered that my machine is not working at all,even the basic programme of washing is not done. i called up the L.G Customer care service and i was assured that one of the senior technicians will be attending the same. But who shall be responsible for my loss? Within one year of my purchase, so much of problems with the machines.

poor quality products and customer service

December 2005 I purchased a front loading LG washer/dryer combo from a local Best Buy. The washer has given fair performance, but the dryer is pure junk. I have the second dryer now after three service calls, with time off from work for these calls, and wrangling with the inept, don't care about the customer, customer service rep;s who work for LG. The first dryer had defective rollers right out of the box. No amount of new rollers in the previous, or the present dryer will remedy this problem. LG will give you the same old song and dance every time you call, " it's a warranty issue". Believe me this is my first and LAST LG purchase. Poorest quality products exceeded only by poorer customer service. Stir clear of LG.

Chananny Jan 17, 2007

I bought a LG frontal washing and drying machine with steam option on September 2006 and the selling point of the machine was that it's quiet, but rater then being quiet it's making loud noise and the water is leeking from the front door. Call 3 times for a service repair from a repair company affiliate with LG, keep saying the same thing, it's because of the house for the loud noises and because I didn't clean the door each time I use it... even one little hair can cause the liking problem. Come on....REALLY POOR costumer services and poor quality machine. When we bought the machine they say after 3 time of service repair they will change a brand new, not true ,they try to say that the problem is not the machine but it's because of you.

• Pa
    Patty Barcic Feb 19, 2007

I purchased an LG washer and dryer in Dec 2003 with a service agreement. The dryer was installed by best buy incorrectly and we had to wait weeks to get the correct part for the gas hook up. In the fall of 2005 my washer broke. The repairman was from a company best buy subcontracted to because they didn't have anyone in their employment at the time. He didn't show up the first day, came the next day, didn't know how to fix it, was going to have to research it and get back to me. He did not. Many phone calls later to best buy finally put me in contact with the company they had subcontracted with. Ultimately it was fixed over 6 weeks after it broke. (By the way, it broke because it was delivered to us brand new with a piece missing.

In Nov. 2007 by dryer broke. Again, the same subcontracting company came out, fixed one problem and ordered a part for another problem. . The part never came. I was told to call back in a few days several times, its on back order, etc...... By January I called Best Buy because there the intermittent heating problem was worsening as were the dials to set the type of drying and time etc. . They now had their own technician assigned to my area so they weren't using the subcontracted company) who came and said he could not find a problem with intermittent heating, (hence the word intermittent) but was ordering two boards now as there was intermittent problems with starting and stopping the machine and getting the correct settings to stay after programmed.

To make a very long story short, the first subcontracting company had a credit hold on them by LG because they did not pay their bills per Best Buy. For over two months the company did not tell me this. Now Best Buy Service itself, to this date - 8 days later has no record of the parts being ordered from last Tuesday , does not know why they weren't ordered, is unable to contact the service man who was at my house last week and is unable to put me in touch with supervisors I have spoken with unless I have their extension because "this is a big place and there are lots of supervisors here". I cannot speak to the supervisors bosses, they will contact me with-in 48 hours, (Yeah right) and lastly they can send the service man back to my house tomorrow. He will call me between 7-9 am to tell me what time he is coming, but they can't actually ask him if he ordered the part.

Is this insane.

Lesson - don't buy LG products, don't' buy from Best Buy and don't bother with service contract from Best Buy - they're a rip.

• Su
    sue p. Sep 04, 2007

The washer there is no way to pause the machine while someone has a shower. The pause button only works for a short short period of time. There is now way to determine what cycle the machine is in, so when you need to switch it off, then you need to restart the load. The bleach compartment is questionable.

The dryer it produces wrinkled clothing. There is no automatic cool down on the machine. This means that the user must manually adjust the temp or remove clothes when they are damp to hang to dry. I would expect more from such an expensive machine.

• Xo
    Xorox Jun 21, 2009

I DO NOT RECOMMEND LG WASHER OR DRYERS
    Just bought an LG washer and dryer June, 2009. The dryer doesn't dry well at all, even with one pair of jeans and time added. The washer broke down after 4 days (used correctly). I am haggling with returning the product to store. I am not sure if any new washer and dryer will be of good quality.

• Ti
    Tired of Robert Krutko Jun 29, 2009

I haven't had any problems with either unit, other than the bad smell in the washing machine.

• Lg
    LGTERRIBLE Aug 10, 2009

Stay away from LG products at all cost. I purchased a LG electric dryer DLE5955G and it has never worked. IT does not dry at all. I contacted LG and they sent D & D appliances out to fix it. D & D replaced the "heat pak, " the dryer then worked for about three minutes. By time it stopped working D & D was long gone and had no concern whatsoever. I contacted both LG and Best Buy (original purchase, ) neither was helpful. I spoke at length to Keith Jones at LG, what a turkey!!! I am shocked that people buy from this company. I hope we get the word out and get them to either sell better products, fix their broken products or go out of business.

STAY AWAY FROM LG CRAP!!!

• Fr
    frustrated doc Apr 02, 2010

Purchased a LG dishwasher less than 1 year ago. Machine stopped working. Three weeks later, continuous phone calls/messages to LG and 4 SERVICE CALLS dishwasher still inoperable! However, since techs came to "fix" machine, it is now worse!! VERY DANGEROUS since the first tech broke the brackets that hold the machine to the cabinet so now machine FALLS OUT when door is opened!!! If I try to use it, the initial problem of leaving soap residue- not water spots (I wish) and also now LOUD, I mean EXTREMELY LOUD, awful noise when it "operates".

Now, it is still under LG warranty but they refuse to replace it with a new one until they determine they can't fix it!????
    Motor replaced twice, new wiring harness, new control panel... WHAT IS LEFT?

Spoke to supervisor after supervisor til I reached head supervisor, Daniel Harwell. After three consecutive days of calling, he still has not returned any calls. Today I was again told he was "out of the office but you can email.." and was given a GENERIC MAILBOX!?!
    I have completely wasted my time and energy with this problem for over 3 WEEKS! Not to mention, 5 teenagers and a lot of dirty dishes that has had to be hand washed!!

The worst customer service on any product I have ever owned! I agree with LGTERRIBLE- STAY AWAY FROM LG CRAP!!!
    To make matters worse, they don't give a crap about their customers.

poor customer care department, poor repairing services

I have a LG 29 inches TV , which had some problems so after 3 complaints the authorized service centre (Bionic --Tel : [protected]/111 )at Greater Noida , UP sent the Engineer for repairing the TV . He had no parts to be rreplaced,as during the complaint launched I had already inform LG call centre about the fault . Then i took next 2 days for him to get the parts -- me & my husband both are working , I had to take leave for 4 days& keep on waiting for the person to come & repair my TV . After repairing the TV he said that if the TV again gets conged off with in a months time we will repair it free of cost . It was 2nd of Dec 2006. within 15 days the TV stopped working I again launched a complaint at the LG centralized call centre , & requested them that the engineer should come at my place on Saturday as I am working & cannot take a leave now . They agreed for that ,but nobody turned up on the given day & date . After continuously calling at the call centre & Bionic LG authorized service the engineer turned up on the fifth day during the day time when we where not at home . Our maid asked him to come in the evening , but now its 1 week , no response . Daily I all the call centre & the service centre , they assure us that the engineer will reach today evening , I rush home & nobody visits us . This is position of authorized service cenres of LG electronics in our country , The call centres have no data listed with them, every time u call at the call centre , u get a new executive on line & u have to explain the whole history & geography of the case , they take your contact numbers & assure that they will get get back to you with the solutions -- after that - no reply, no response. Do not buy LG products!

• So
    Sooryaveer Singh May 26, 2007

I also have LG color TV and I got same problems after one year of purchase with the tv and service centre.

Never buy LG TV.

poor customer service!

I purchased a DVD player in February 2006 from LG electronics in Chennai. I started having problems in the...

incomplete consignment recd.

J.P. Electronics Dahisar East Mumbai has delivered us incomplete consignment of the grill type microwave oven;19 litre capacity( model 369)even after making him full payment; in the last week of Oct.2006.There was no glass plate on the turn tableafter opening the sealed package. The fact is immediately reported in writting to the dealer as well as to LG electronics India. There is no response so far after 10 days of purchase & the unit is lying idle without the glass turn table. None of the agencies have attended to this officially lodged complaint. We are forced to run to the consumer redressal forum. We are suffering for NO fault of ours.

satya brat singh May 07, 2008

company is not supported with the spares for their models
    i got a micro wave model No MG-605AP and the problem is of membrain, company is not supporting as well responding for the same, lodge the complaint 15 days back.
    Company man simply say model is old.

• Gi
    gisella Sep 15, 2013

Hello,

I have a problem with these microwave but I will try to fix it. I need the manual but these is an old microwave and I can not find this by internet. Could you help me with the manual please?

Gisella

the quality of the refrigerator is very bad

One day the refrigerator stopped cooling.i presumed there could be some problem in the compressor.then i...

defects problem

Thank you for the mail. Please note that our complaint has since been resolved some times back, we have no further complaint. Our washing machine is working perfectly fine.
Thanking you once again,

July 11, 2006 - Consumer Message:

dear sir,
despite of regular complaints to lg no responce is coming.
kindly help
Regards,

H-59, Shivalik Nagar,
B.H.E.L., Haridwar,
Uttaranchal-249403

Subject: My washing machine WFT 7012EN

Dear LG Service,

I have made a complaint to you on 26th. Feb 06 regarding my fully automatic washing machine. A number of reminders were also sent to you but neither you service engineer has arrived nor any communication has been received from you. It is almost one month now since the complaint was made. Is LG Service so busy? I was assured of prompt LG Service at the time of sale of the washing machine to me.The complaint is reproduced below.

----- Original Message -----
From: pkjain
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:09 PM
Subject: My washing machine WFT 7012EN

Dear LG Service,

This has reference to my LG fully automatic washing machine model WF-T 7012EN, unit serial no. W37G 409IL004786IN purchased from your authorized dealer M/S Gangotri Electronics,Hardwar on 1.2.05. It has been observed that indications for 'Water Supply Failure' error message 'IE' and 'Drainage Failure' error message 'OE' (refer page 26, Troubleshooting of Owner's Manual) are not being indicated when these problems occur. I understand my washing machine is under 24 months warranty. I request you to please depute your service engineer to set these defects right.

Thanking you,

H-59, Shivalik Nagar,
BHEL, Hardwar-249403.
Tel. 230529

• Ra
    Rakesh Kumar Rai Apr 30, 2007

Hi,

I purchased one LG TV on Oct, 15, 2006 I registered complaint : 4250 1565 on April,23, 2007

Problem is:

1. No one is attending this TV inspite of about 10 calls.
    2. If I ring Toll free no : 1860 180 9999 they give me some more numbers such as 5202988, 232522700, 39010909. I rang to these numbers several times, but it was no use.

IS THIS THE AFTER SALES SERVICE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMERS?

non-existant service backup

In August 2005 i renewed my cellphone contract and upgraded my phone with an new advertised model - LG M4410. Within two or so month of having the phone the battery started giving problems.

Ok, this one can expect could happen. So i try to replace the battery. To my amazement i cannot find a replacement battery for this model of phone anywhere. I even went directly to LG South Africa Head offices in Capetown and Jo'burg. They don't have it.

Can you get it, I ask? To date no feedback from any of LG's Service branches, nothing!!!!

I've written letters, faxes and even posted notices on their website without any luck.

It is totally ridiculous!!! I mean, i'm willing to pay to replace the battery. There is no backup service

Please help!!!!

jaspreet singh Nov 12, 2006

I also bought same cell phone m4410 from india and i got same problem in phone

• St
    st87 Dec 07, 2006

Their service sucks. The stereo headset that came with the phone started having problems within the first two months. And yes, my battery is pretty much dead. Their software doesn't even work properly. And I tried looking for an LG headset to no success. None of them were designed for M4410. Amazingly though, I saw a lot of headsets for other LG phones.

I bought a bluetooth headset (jabra BT150) the other day. It doesn't work. It connects, but it's more like a remote control than a headset. Audio does not route to the device.

• Ds
    d. srinagesh Nov 24, 2008

The M4410 mobile of LG cell does't connect to PC even after loading its driver CD.

The M4410 mobile of LG does't find a battery back up service in Mumbai.

anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem

Last September, I thought I was buying the most expensive appliance in my lifetime and that I would love it...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices