Having problems with LG Electronics?

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

terrible customer service!

I bought the 250cc sharp shooter. At 1st I called them and told them that I want to pay by credit card. They said, if the order is over 500$ that they will charge me a fee. So, I paid by E-check. I bought the 6 month warranty with it. $1700. Took 3-4 weeks to receive it. I went and picked it up from the terminal because they were taking WAY too long. I put it together, and what they say that it would only take an hour, took 4. The ATV would then idle to fast, or not at all. When I got it, there were NO back brakes, the front BARLEY worked. Called them and told them that it had no back brake pad. They said thats no covered. A month later, the chain broke. I called, and told them that the chain broke and I need a new one. They said ok, we'll order it, let me have an email address and we will send a confirm, we need $10 for shipping.

Which they did charge me for. Never got it. 2 weeks later I called them a again, saying that it won't idle, seems like it wants to back fire and that I haven't received my chain. 'oh, its on back order'. 'You have to adjust the carb, after break in.' Which I did. Then a month later, I called again, and asked where is my chain was, 'well I see that it was ordered, let me order it again. give me an email address.' Still haven't got it. I again called 2 weeks later. 'oh, well the guy that worked in parts got fired for lieing to customers. saying he order parts and didn't.'

I told them that I need a crab because it not running right. 'oh ok, let me have your email and i'll order it'. Which then he was suppose to order the chain and the carb. Still NOTHING. Called back a week ago after taking the ATV to the beach. (which EVERYTHING RUSTED ON IT) asked them where is my chain and carb is? 'Well, I see that it was ordered back in aug.' I then told them. OK Well I need a petcock, carb, chain, back brake pads because they never came with it, the front brakes doesn't work any more, it leaking gas everywhere, the muffler rusted, the frame is rusting. If I don't get my parts in a week, I will be calling my lawyer.

'Ok, we will get them ordered. let me have you email, we will send a confirm' 'oh by the way, did you ever send a picture of it?' I told them, no, and I'm not going to send a pic, its to much hassle, now send me my parts... 'ok sir'. I then called back 20 mins later just to confirm that they had it on the file. Which they said yes. I called a lawyer anyway to talk to him, the lawyer gave me some crap of, 'well, do you have warranty info in writing?' I said it on the web site. 'well when you get it, call me back.' which then I never heard from him again.

I tired calling LG to ask where is the warranty info, they said, that they don't have any written info. I told that lady that answers that I want something in writing. She of course replied, 'well to bad.' Now, here I am with 1 month left on the warranty and I still have yet to receive any part from them. I do plan to call another lawyer and talk to him about sewing them... I plan to try on 2 things. Ether getting them shut down, and possible jail time for false advertising or refunds for people that want them.

• Ph
    Phil huy Jan 07, 2008

Sound like a bad company. I google this company out because I ordered x scooters and they all arrived broken. The first round of calling for exchange and refund was not successful due to they transfer me around and around without getting to the right person. The second round of calling also not successful cause they said they are so busy at this time, please call back in half hour. This is not a good sign of customer support.

I will try to call them again to see if I get anywhere... so far, customer service is not good at all.

• Mi
    MikeMackin Jan 07, 2008

I ordered a bike from these guys, and it was great. The unit took about 2 weeks to arrive and Then when it got here, it was the easiest thing to put together. If you cant put together something that they sell, you shouldn't be buying one in the first place. They do not sell X Scooters and That has nothing to do with this company. Customer service is hard to come by, and this company definetly has EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE when I call up. I WOULD RECOMMEND LG WHOLESALE TO EVERYONE AS THEY ARE A GREAT COMPANY!

• Ho
    Howard Godwin Feb 29, 2008

LG WHOLESALE - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING !
    ALSO KNOWN AS WWW.LEGIONGLOBAL.NET - WARNING - WARNING-WARNING!! THEY OFFER INSTANT SAVINGS IF YOU PAY BY CHECK AND SPECIAL SHIPPING.

MY ATV PURCHASE ARRIVED WITH A DENTED BOX ATTACHED TO A METAL FRAME. DURING SHIPMENT, BATTERY ACID PACKAGE WAS BROKEN AND LEAKED.

CALL TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT STATEDTHAT I MUST CONTACT THE FREIGHT COMPANY AND PLACE A CLAIM. CALLED FREIGHT COMPANY AND THEY STATED THAT I NEEDED TO CONTACT THE ORIGINATING COMPANY (LG WHOLESALE).., CALLED LG WHOLESALE AND THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE A CLAIM WITH SHIPPING COMPANY.

WITH CHRISTMAS 2007 JUST DAYS AWAY, AND TWO CHILDREN EXPECTING THIS ITEM, I PURCHASED A REPLACEMENT BATTERY FROM WALMART FOR $43

ONCE INSTALLED AND ASSEMBLED, WE PUT IT UNDER THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS TREE WITH A WAX PAPER UNDERNEATH JUST IN CASE THERE WERE ANY LEAKS.

UPON CHRISTMAS DAY.. NO LEAKS, AND LOTS OF EXCITEMENT FROM MY CHILDREN ABOUT RIDING THEIR NEW ATV AFTER CHURCH.., WHAT A SHAME.

SINCE MY PURCHASE IN LATE NOVEMBER 2007, I HAVE SPENT OVER $300 FOR PARTS ON A BRAND NEW $700 110HP "BADGER" ATV FROM LEGION GLOABL PARTS AND LOCAL PROFESSIONAL MOTORCYCLE REPAIR SHOP.

I HAVE GONE THROUGH 5 CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AT THIS COMPANY, ALL WHO REFUSE TO PROVIDE THEIR LAST NAME OR EXT#.

IN PARTING WORDS, LEGION GLOBAL HAS A GREAT WEB SITE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. IF YOU WANT TO PAY $500 + DOLLARS FOR A CHINESE BUILT ATV THAT YOU OR CHILDREN MAY NEVER GET TO RIDE, GO FOR IT. JUST BE SURE TO READ THE FINE PRINT. THEY LOVE YOUR MONEY, ESPECIALLY WHEN PAID BY VERIFIED CHECK.

IF YOU LIKE CHEAP PRICES, MISLEADING WARRANTIES, AND SUCK ### CUSTOMER SERVICE, RUSH TO:

LEGION GLOBAL MOTORSPORTS, LLC
    21765 S. CENTER AVE. NEW LENOX, IL, 60451 Toll Free 866-710-6096

• Ta
    Tabitha Cruz Apr 12, 2008

LG Global Owner drives a $100, 000 Audi and laughs at all of your complaints. He is also dating a 17 year old girl.

• Th
    Thuy Jun 18, 2008

I totally agree with this person! LG does not keep their words! When you get info to sue, let me know...I like to do the same!

• Fi
    Fischer Jul 02, 2008

"Mikemackin" is a schil for LG. He published his phony response
    to make LG look acceptable. They are NOT!
    Just go to their website...what a con-artist JOKE!
    Price goes up in 3 hours from time you've visited the site...Followed by, "Makes Us an Offer"...and then: Price CHEAPER if you use Check...DAAAaa, you can't "Reverse Fraudulent Charges" on a Check!!!

You're buying chinese...isn't THAT, a big enough gamble for you stupid americans, as it is?? Why add more risk by buying from Scheister - Card sharks?? You are idiots, all!

jo' mama Jul 18, 2008

Enough of the American jokes you flockin' free loaders. It's high time for you weak ### fence jumpers, just off the boaters and tax dodgers to get your ### off of medicaid before a 4 pound slug flying at the speed of sound finds your ###.
    Stop buying these Chinese ATV's, solar powered minibikes and electric wave runners and enroll your ### in an English as a second language class.
    It's high time to throw up a 100 foot electric fence around this country and give every registered voter a border patrol badge.
    "You buying chinese...isn't DAT, a big nough gamble for you stupid americans, as it is?? Why add more wisk by buying from Scheister - Card sharks?? You all idiots, all!
    Oh, okay Charwee, go dig another tunnel, ###.

fraud service

This is an advisory to all LG TV users. Their service in India is
a fraud operation. They charge a large sum for first visit and then
disappear without repairing. Given reason : awaiting replacement
for faulty part.

There is not direct contact and their call centre will only give robotic
answers. This happened to me for five weeks.

Contacting LG Electronics Corporation, S. Korea was no help
either. The company redirects you to Indian subsidiary.

Finally a local repairman procured the part in two days and repaired
the TV.

• Jn
    J.N.Shrivastava Mar 07, 2010

DearSir,
    I am residing at CH-14 Jhingurda Project, P.O. Jhingurda, Dist. Singrauli (M.P.).Your service Mechanic who is residing at Waidhan, has taken some parts of my TV long back, but till now he has not returned the same after repairing.
    You are there fore requested to instruct him to return the same.I believe that your after sale service is very poor and your people are not co operating the customers.
    My ph.no. 07805272566, 09425176727.

stains ruining all my clothes

I bought this machine 6 months ago from a lady leaving to go overseas therefore I have no idea which store it was bought from or if still under guarantee

Bottom line the machine is ruining all my clothes and bed linen and towels.

I have already thrown many away and at the end of my tether

I have cleaned the machine. I have done a load with no clothes in and some amonia and still no joy - its just ruined another of my expensive towels and ive had enough
what can be done

I also feel I should be compensated for loss of clothing bedding towels etc

My cell number is [protected] Your urgent response would be appreciated

Patrick McGahey Dec 19, 2007

We had the same problem, with an LG toploader apparently fabric softner is the main culprit. After phoning around we were quoted R400 by LG and R250 from an independant repair shop. Decided to tackle the job myself, took out the drum and found black gunge on the drum and inside the tank, cleaned with high pressure spray assembled and seems to be fine. no normal rinsing with hot water or chemicals will remove this dirt it has to be scrubbed or sprayed. We suggest using a decent washing powder eg. SA 8 from Amway- the best washing powder in the world which will keep your machine clean once it has been cleaned.

Hope this helps.

• He
    Helen Smith Nov 17, 2008

Being a single 50 year old female, to do what was suggested in the above comment, a little difficult for me. Surely there must be some kind of other method one could do with out striping the machine, i to have lost clothes, linen and towels due to this thick black gunge that sticks to the machine. I have tried to clean the machine with coarse salt and hot water and i do use Bio Classic Products, as i was told to use only that as it does not build up soap residue, well not true.
    Please help.

Yours Truly
    Helen Smith

empty promises and no freaking tv

Recently I had the pleasure of purchasing a new TV, an LG unit. One month and two days after purchase the power supply blew (LG's service centre diagnosis). Long story short, a new part was ordered, but the wrong part was ordered (cue the circus music). I was then promised a new unit as replacement and that it would be shipped to me in Grahamstown. One month later the replacement unit was authorized. I waited...and time passed slowly. After finally deciding of not dealing with the proxy I called LG headoffice in the Big Smoke of Gauteng who then proceeded to give me the run around and finally after contiunous hounding I was given a tracking number, note a tracking number that means a unit was dispatched. Upon calling the "ringlin brothers" in PE, I was told that they would follow up on the tracking number and it was tracked down to their receiving department. It was in PE, I smiled I cried. But alas HQ forgot to include some key documents and it was not shipped, the unit then seemingly disappeared. Because suddenly there was no unit for shipping and someone at head office still had to send it. WTF WTF man! More phone calls to LG PE and LG JoBurg and two weeks later the phantom TV was dispatched again. Finally the unit is in PE and LG are disputing the fact that they promised to send the TV to me. Now this is probably going to go nowhere and I have a better chance of squeezing myself into the clowncar at LG PE and actually driving and delivering the TV to myself than actually getting an answer out of them. So one wonders, do the uber efficient LG head honcho's in South Korea know what a bad reputation there South African division is giving them. If I lived anywhere else I'd probably have had the TV delivered by the CEO himself but until that time arrives I will continue to deal with clowns, empty promises and no freaking TV. Thank you LG, Samsung just got a new client.

• Cr
    Crunchie May 26, 2011

Need simple answer from LG where I can have portable dvd player model DP461D repaired with posable cracked screen, not to pay R230.00 for on line tecnition to tell me the screen is broken. Please LG make your site user friendly, or is your products not repairable by deviating answers on reliable repair unit. Bought this unit for my grand daugter on the stength of your adverts some time ago bring your LG broken units for rapid repair. Did not save the detail as I thought this is what service is all about. All I want is service centre adress or contact detail.

• Ha
    HANS RAADGEVER Jul 06, 2011

i NEED A TUTORIAL FOR MY RH389H. IT IS A RECORDER WITH HARD DRIVE. IT SEEMS THAT THE RECORDER DONT WANT TO RECORD FROM A DVD AND THE DVD IS NOT CODED. NO TUTORIAL IN THE BOX. JUST TELL ME WERE i CAN FIND THIS TUTORIAL PLEASE. ALDO I DOUBT WETHER I WILL GET A RESPONCE.
    SENT YOUR EMAIL TO [email protected] PLEASE

• Le
    Leeandre May 04, 2013

My aunt lost her Manual for her new washing machine, which she just bought recentley its. A Semi-automatic washing machine. Model : p1860RWP serial number 008twhx03489! Is it possible for yourl to send us a manual! Please get back to me ASAP

RATNA CHATTOPADHYAY Aug 16, 2013

FREEZE PARTS ARE BROKEN. ALREADY DOCKETTED NO. RNA130813091738 BUT NO PERSON IS ATTENDED

• Ni
    Nicolene1 Nov 21, 2014

I bought an LG washing machine (F1403YD5) about 4 years ago now. The door rubber got damaged and I contacted the Lg repair centre to replace the rubber.
    After the technician replaced the rubber, the machine made a hell of a noise whilst spinning. LG informed me tbat the shocks of the then 3 and a half year old machine needed replacement. This was as a result of overloading, which is impossible if you are single and only manage to ever fill half a load. They then replaced the shocks. Thereafter the machine could not spin clockwise. Another technician came to fix the second problem created by LGs repair centre. He told me the old shocks were okay and never needed replacement. Thereafter the machine made the same noise as after the rubber was replaced. I was then told by LG that they would send the machine to their engineer to have a look at the problem and fix it. The machine returned 2 weeks later with the same problem, now only at the higher spin cycles. This was early-mid September 2014.
    Since then, my boyfriend and I have contacted LG almost every day with no response. Either the lady handling our complaint is in training, or out, or they will call you back (which they never do). This has been going on for almost 2 months (today is 21 Nov 2014).
    At this point, the only solution I see is to never buy an LG product again and continue the struggle to get a hold of them...
    This is the worst service I have ever received in 26 years!

• Bo
    Bongiwe Dawn Tshabalala Jan 04, 2017

Good day

My name is Bongiwe Dawn Tshabalala. My mother and her neighbour bough a LG TV. The TV's are having are having the same problem, the screen just went off and there is no volume at all. Both TV's had the same problem as it started with the grey screen. We are not happy with the LG products as the guranteed is finished and the TV"s are having the same problem. My mother is staying in Free State. My mother's contact details: 0724056145

Kind Regards
    Bongiwe Dawn Tshabalala (0725362962/0792794174)

lg cannot replace my home theater remote??

Hi,
I bought New LG television & home theater from Big bazaar in month of May 2007. I reported 2 problems to them. Firstly, My dvd home theater was not givin 5.1 output and the home theater Remote was non-functional. They sent an engg, who was fairly new to the JOB, didnt know how to connect the cables, later they sent another experienced ENGG who fixed my issue with the connection and later he informed since LG home theater remote is non funtional it has to be replaced. All this happened during Mid week of October,2007. Since LG remote was out of stock, LG informed me that i can get a replacement from the dealer - Big bazaar. when i enquired about the remote in big bazaar they informed that they will replace it only if LG can send them an authorization email, they can replace the remote. But LG refused to send any email. Every time i call LG care # report the issue, they close my case stating that they have refered me to the dealer- Big bazaar where as they would have promised me a call back after an hour or so. Finally , i spoke to Murali- manager- LGservices, who informed that they will send replacement by tuesday or atleast let me know an eta. I am still waiting for a call from them. Its almost more than 3 weeks that i am running around for a home theater remote replacement. Why cant some one take Ownership of my case and get this resolved? the product is less than 7 months why cant LG replace the remote? I never received such a pathetic customer service from any manufacturer. WHEN WILL I GET MY REMOTE REPLACED?

sharleen Nov 14, 2007

Very poor service by LG. Why cant they replace after all a home theater remote??

no sound

Hi !

Would like to mention that we bought a 29 inches TV from Razzle Dazzle ,Yojana Vihar in Aril 2007 .The TV was functioning fine , but after 5 months , Setember , it started showing some trouble , as there was no sound even after 45 mins of switching on the TV !!The tech guy came 2-3 times , informed us that some ic was to be changed but till date there is no action , as such TV is without any sound !!

Its really strange that LG is so focussed on selling but really not taking care of customers !!

irregularty in service during warranty period‏

This is to inform you that I Sanjeev Ghosh, Kolkata had purchased a LG Desktop PC Model XDT,Sl. No.702NLCP000379 From Prapoli Infonet PVT. Ltd., 110, College streetkolkata-12, on 27/07/2007, from 5th of October i having problem with thepower switch so i bothered to call at LG service center number andexplained the fact, i know a bit of hardware as well as software so iexplained them specifically that the problem is with the power switch, itwas 13th of October at 9/9.30 in the morning i got the complain number A1300040, at 10.am i got a call from the LG service center Prosys Infosolution and again i had explained them my problem, then at 12noon service Engineer Mr Arjit Dhar called me up at my cell number and asked about theproblem again i explained him the whole fact he said he will come to myhouse at 2.pm, so i took Half day leave from my office and came back home but this engineer came to my house at 5.15pm, then he switched on mycomputer and again switched off that once and gave me a paper to sign inwhich it was mentioned " I am satisfied with the service and purduct isworking perfectly" then i saw in the upper part of that service note sheet it was mention switch is not working need to replace, i argued with him that why i will sign when the work is not done, i asked him to give his snr.'s number, now i spoke to Mr Prabhakar Barik and explaied him what his engineer has done, he said directly he can do nothing more then that if youwant to complain to any body you can do it then, i spoke to Mr. Pradip Singh he said give me 2, 3 days time i will fix your problem, on is 26th of october iwrote a letter to [protected]@lgindia.com mentioning all the details and got reply from me Ankit Singh as follows "We acknowledge your mail and really appreciate your effort for sharing yourconcerns with us through our web services. Further to your query, we haveforwarded your issue to concerned Branch service incharge and assure youthat an immediate step would be taken in this regard. Please don't hesitate to contact our Branch service incharge Mr. .................. if you need any more information on his mobile number 98300****4. "
then i bother to call the branch incharge on 26 at 11 am , Mr. Abhoy Tewari - Branch service incharge, i called him him on 26th itself at 11am in the morning, he said he will call me but did'nt bother to at last in the evening i bother to call him up to know the status he said he is looking to it and let me know next on 27 in the morning hours no call from his side, then again i bothered to call him up at 1.30pm he said he was having lunch and as soon as he finishes his lunch he would give me a call. 27th whole day gone, 28th whole day gone and today 29th it 12.07pm he didn't bother to let me know the status so i bother to give him call he says yet he is to receive the parts. now my question is have i purchsed a non branded Pc so that i will have to suffer like this ??? or what is the exact problem ??? i don't understand from where this parts of my pc is coming that it is 16th day after complain and service center is yet to receive it ?? to whom i can complain regarding this ?? bcos everyday i have to spent lots of money in calling these Lg guys to know the status. please let me know and explain all the above mentioned points. also let me know the phone numbers of Regional service Incharge and National service incharge with there email ID.
1st complain number A1300040
2nd reminder Complain ID-N7CA2505692
29/10 - 3rd reminder.

dangerous range

I cut my toe on the razor sharp edge of the warming oven. 4 stitches required. Others in family have also been cut by oven. This is not a defect limited to my stove. I have checked several appliance dealers and all have this model with the same defect.

Have not heard from LG since 9/14/07 and they do not return my calls. This model needs to be recalled.

bad service support, technically inferior staff

Hi

I bought my LG 1 tonn air conditioner in Delhi, India. Since then every summer, the gas leaks from the AC. In this year itself, it is the third time the gas has leaked inspite of the fact that last time, the company took the airconditioner to their plant to do a overhauling. Within 1 month of that the gas has leaked once again. My house has other brands air cobditioners too...one is hitachi and the other is carrier. However none of the other air conditioners give this problem.

It is disgusting and disppointing that after spending such huge monies, we get technically inferior products and not just that the company does not have good staff to rectify the problem once and for all.

My Local technician says, it is a compressor problem and it shd be changed as the compressor is still under warranty. however the company denies any compressor problem. Could this be a mal practice of the company to avoid changing the compressor and wait till the time it goes out of warranty.

Can somebody guide?

• Ba
    Balan.P Sep 08, 2007

We have 2 LG units 01 is 8.5 tons and other 5.5 tons in our office,we had approached LG for servicing the units and was informed that someone would get in touch within 24hours against complaint no 90602016, accordingly we received a call and the technician sent was for single phase units. Later the lead was passed on to someone else called Raghu Phone no 9444049499, who had promised to sent his technicians and demanded Rs.700 towards inspection charges and would give an estimation later. The same was accepted by us and he assured us that he would come for inspection on saturday morning, when we had called him on saturday, he demanded Rs.2000 for inspection charges instead of Rs.700. The reason quoted by him was that the time he spends inspecting my machine he can easily earn rs.5000,sending his technician somewhere else, i had taken up the issue with Mr.Vinod service engineer for LG, who was very kind and assured that the same person (Raghu) would be coming for the inspection at the rates promised by him. However when the person was again contacted he demanded Rs.3000 from Rs.2000 and when asked him why there was a increase again and the promise by the service engineer, he was very rude over the phone and also used abusive language, since i had taken the issue to the service engineer.

Friends this person was trying make money as we were already in the weekend and had tried to capitalize on the situation. LG Should look into attitude of such people who are working for a reputed organization like LG, where the motto is to serve the customers rather than harassing them.

pathetic customer service!

Id purchased a new LG refrigerator from a local dealer in Bangalore (Viveks) on assurance that besides excellent device performance, the customer service was equally good. The nightmare started right from the moment it was sent to us

1: The refrigerator landed with a horrible dent due to transportation and mis-handling.

2: The lg executive sent to install the fridge did not know basic english and had very poor communication.

3: Registering a complaint with the LG service center for replacement took the cake.

After numerous calls and assurances that the deceive would be replaced within a week, no action has been taken yet.The local customer service personnel now tells me that the invoice hasn't even reached their department after all the formalities were done 2 weeks back!!!

Very disappointed!!! These people are sitting there to take their customers for a ride!!

shabreen Dec 11, 2007

I had same complaint for spar mall on banargatta road.

Joy Jan 05, 2009

I had a terrible experience with systems solutions, where I did the mistake of buying a LG DVD writer and guess what.. no customer service at all. I had to make number of calls to get some help. When I called LG customer service to complain about the dealer I get a response that we dont register any complains here. You will need to visit the service center and get help.

About System Solution, the lady sitting in the frnot desk promised that the quality of service will be the best. They just installed the drive and left the drivers to be installed by me for which I paid Rs 100. Today when I call them for support they say that all the technicians are busy and cannot be sent for any support. I am seriously considering going to consumer forum.

• Ru
    Ruapsi Patel Aug 06, 2009

Hi,

I too had a similar incident. We purchased an L G refrigerator from a local dealer in Commercial street who promised better performance and durability when compared to the others. It says that the fridge has 5 yrs of warranty ... but unfortunately it is of NO USE.

I had a problem where in the timer is non functioning within a year and called customer service. I too faced a similar problem wherein the representative could not speak English (basic). Did not know what is the problem was and which component needs to be replaced? After identifying the problem the components are so very priced that it becomes un affordable to replace after paying a heavy price to the so called NEW REFRIGERATOR!!

I feel bad that such products and services are and will be affecting the brand name and its reputation. Please think of delivering quality goods to bring in customer satisfaction.

I am very disappointed with the product and have spread a word of mouth to my friends, families and colleagues about my experience with the product and its service.

Highly disappointed!!

Rupasi Patel

lg products suck and they don't care

I bought this TV from Best Buy on a Saturday in July and it died on Sunday. It turned on, flashed a few times, and shut off. We exchanged it and enjoyed it for 41 days before it died. It took 11 days for the service guy to show up and another 23 days to get the part and return. Of course either they sent or he ordered the wrong part. He said the LG changes their suppliers often so the parts change. His new power supply didn't fit my TV made in May of this year.

LG will consider replacement after the service guy has 30 days from his first visit. They acknowledge that it won't be fixed by then but won't even consider replacing it before the 30th day. At that point the TV will have been broken for as long as it worked.

LG products Suck and they don't care.

• Se
    Serenity0705 Nov 11, 2011

I completely agree that LG sucks and they have the worst customer service. I ordered a microwave online and when it arrived the light didn't work and after trying it once it shut off completely. Called LG and they wanted me to take my brand new microwave that I just unpacked to a service center. I was livid, and spoke to and called every number I could find. I bought and paid for a new working microwave not one that doesn't work and needs servicing out of the box. Finally we got them to send me another microwave. This time you can obviously tell the product is not brand new as it should be. There is a ding in the door scratches on it and I had to wipe it down after removing it from the box because there were some sort of smudges all over it. The box itself was beat up. I don't understand how a company can do things like this.

fraud and cheating!

Here's the deal. On 5/5/06, we purchased a brand new LG (Lucky Goldstar, Korean Piece of C**P) refrigerator. It fit (barely) into our available space, but had water in the door and a bottom freezer. We were briefly happy with our $1400. purchase. At just a few months, the latch on the door broke. We had an authorized repair person come out to fix it. While fixing the latch, he cracked the door and broke the handle. Obviously he didn't know what he was doing.

Just a couple of months later, the fridge part stopped cooling. We called the service number and got a different repair person. The guy came out and said it was the computer part that was malfunctioning. He ordered a new one... Oh, and by the way, you're out of warranty. That'll be $400.00.

I called LG and got them to extend the warranty for 30 days to cover this problem. They did. Turns out the computer panel (2 weeks waiting time) was NOT the problem. It was a different problem. It needed another part (another 2 weeks waiting time). Then that part came in and it malfunctioned again about a week later. He ordered another part (another 2 weeks) and came to replace that one. Now here it is, September, the fridge is exactly 1 year, 4 months, 9 days old and the freezer doesn't work.

Kevin and I just spent time on the phone with a script-reading "stupid-visor" who told us, basically, "tough s**t". We will have to have it repaired and pay for it ourselves. No replacement. Since I don't want to worry that my food is going to go bad again (I've already thrown away $$$$$ in food), I want a new fridge. I thought about selling this one, but Kevin says we really shouldn't let anyone go through these problems. It just wouldn't be right. He wants to take a hammer to it and vent out his frustration.

I'll be sure and post the video of him smashing the fridge on youtube under LG FRIDGE SUCKS, or something like that. Well, I'll put the link here. So that's it, folks. DO NOT BUY LG PRODUCTS! YOU WILL BE SORRY! The Koreans bought out Goldstar (piece of c**p company) and added "lucky" to it to make LG, then try to CON us into thinking it means "life's good" and you get all squishy feeling inside. WRONG! LIFE IS NOT GOOD when you own their products. Please feel free to pass this little story along to whomever you wish. The MORE readers, the better. This company needs to be PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

customer harassment!

This is to inform you about your pathetic Services for attending a service call for the monitor purchased just 5 days back which was 2nd LG monitor within 10 days for the same customer at Ulhasnagar. The call was made on 23/08/2007 at 8:15 am to the toll free number [protected] and the complaint number was obtained [protected]. and the assurance was given that it will be attended within 24 hours. but till today the complaint has not been attended i.e. 27/08/2007 time 11:30 AM. In the meantime i had call n number of times to the call center as well as JD Electronics at thane and spoke to many people namely Mr. Pankaj at JD, Mr. Darshan, Mr. Kurlappa Rao, Mr. Vaihav and still in the process to get the complaint attended. As informed this is the 2nd LG monitor gone bad in 10 days and due to that the computer system is returned as no one attended the call from your end. I am very sorry to say that such kind of useless co-ordination and service was not expected from a brand name like LG. and will definitely take care in future to avoid buying such products and make others to follow the same. Pls give me clarification on why the complaint was not attended in the due course and why these senior people are not held responsible for the losses i have to bear due to your service center negligence. I am expecting a reply in this regard as well as the number for the higher authority. This matter will be soon published in all the existing IT Magazine's for your information. Pls don't treat this as an threat. But i will see to that nobody else will suffer from such harassment and pain. The copy of the mail has been sent to TAIT also. Thanks Satish.

• Pu
    puneet malhotra Sep 25, 2007

People fm lg came twice but they could not repair it. They told me that they would come but they didnt come even i made lots of call buy they didn't respond.

vivek kumar Mar 28, 2008

My lg monitor has been flutuating since at time of purchase but after one time repaired it is being creating problem again.

I thought that it was my mistake when i chose this monitor.

Please help me out if it can possible to u

• Mu
    mukesh goel Apr 23, 2008

I had asked for Service for 3 windows and 1 split AC on 12.4.08, nos. 98C21200582, 83, 84, 85. On 12.4.08, men from service center came and serviced 3 windows and 4 spilts (as per their record well the truth is they did nothing just asked questions and saw the AC) . The truth is i have only 3 windows and 1 split AC .

On 14.4.08 i complained and subsequently they came again and service 4 splits (as per record).

From 14.4.08 onwards when io switched my ACs on, they were not cooling, So again on 17.4.08, i compalined nos. N8C4170027 and then i was informed the Acs were not having gas. Technically as informed by trade pundits, AC are serviced only if they have full gas in them.

So how come my ACs were serviced without gas, thought he truth is that the service man leaked the gas to either extort money or just to harras us.
    Secondly how my 3 windows and 1 split AC have become 3 windows and 4 spilts.

Pls take this issue seriously and revert back immediately on my no. +91 9999 1010 70.

Mukesh Goel

Vivek Patel Nov 02, 2008

How can i get PC suite for lg kp220
    please inform me on my e-mail.

poor service!

Today is Aug 6th and there is nobody willing to answer anything about this. My wife Sangita Jain has made a...

poor customer care

I called LG customer care twice and lodged my complain for replacement of certain parts. Both the time no one came to my residence and the status of the complain in their record shows as closed.

Is anyone hearing??!!

jogesh thapar Sep 13, 2007

regarding glass tray not recevied at time of delivery of microoven,reference to compliant no w7c91104455.
    please look in to matter immediately ,as i am following on same issue for last 1 month.

sheerine advani Sep 17, 2007

I have lodeged a complaint with LG 2 weeks ago and have been caliing up every single day. There is absolutly no follow up. I have never seen such poor service

raju Aug 27, 2008

During bootup my pc crt monitor brightens excessively with greenish yellow light. this is an intermitant problem. The complaint was registerd with LG service centre (No. is) S8C81904016. But so far no service personnel reported to me though I am contacting them almost daily over the phone. They offer lame excuses.

• Gu
    gurushanth Oct 14, 2008

I purchaged Air condtion Yestarday on 14-10-08, They told next day itself service engineer will come and install the AC, But they have not come, I Have Contacted LG customer care but its of no use no response from them till now, I am repeatdlly calling but no response.

• Na
    narayan Oct 19, 2008

I have lodeged a complaint with LG dvd player 1 weeks ago and have been caliing up every single day. There is absolutly no follow up...

• Mo
    MOSHE DEYON ALEXANER Nov 01, 2008

hello sir, madam
    i had purchased a product of LG... product code no. LG-CTY29FD7RGE on 12 jan 2008,
    On 29 nov 2008 i had complained and request id is W8CA2900162.but after calling ur coustamer care 4-5 times not a singal engineer had not visited 2 see my t.v .and ur telling us that in 24 hour our engineer will visit ????
    ther is an reqest from me 2 visit ur engineer .as soon as posible ...

• Ab
    Abdul Azeem Nov 10, 2008

Hellow,
    I purchased 1 of ur proudact LG wasing machine From ur dealer in tamil nadu, kanitakumari district, Sundar Radios, nagercoil.On 4th novermeber, at that time they told me that they fix this wasing machine to ur home & also they will give demo next day bt still 11th november and also iam daily calling ur dealer and telling i buy wasing machine for wasing my cloth not for keep in showcase.if i want to use this one or not, they are telling today service people will but still there is no 1 from ur service people, realy i fed up of ur service, now iam thinking i went to buy LG.i chouse LG for 1 good service.but now iam thinging y i went to the LG.this is ur poor customer service.

santosh gupta Nov 14, 2008

My Lg Moniter is Dead . It Should Not be stareted .

Rajalakshmi Janakiraman Nov 24, 2008

Dear sir,

sub: my old complaint dated 14th nov 2008

with ref to above, i have purchased LG CTV 29" from Veritas Next Pondicherry on 25th April 2008. the colour batches are all the time displayed in screen. the local service personale changed the picture tube 2 months ago. again there is same problem is persisting. they are not taking care to repair or replace the TV. hence it is requested to take necessary steps to rectify the problem immediately. also replay to my email.

yours faithfully
    Mobile: 0-9345771491
    email : [email protected]

• Li
    Lingadurai Dec 26, 2011

I received from Sundar Radios Nagercoil LED 26" LG Company(Date:24-12-2011).I taken my home.But Not installation.So please send your person immediately.
    My address
    G.Linga Durai
    S/O P.Ganapathy(Late)
    B-270, Anuvijay Township
    Chettikulam
    My mobile No:7598625405

poor service!

LG washing machines stink. I bought the washer and dryer at home depot in december 2017. It broke down in march of 2017. It took until the end of june to get it repaired. When i called service three times they gave me repair places that were either over 50 miles away, didn't service what they didn't sell or wouldn't return my call. when i finally got a repairman, they ordered the part. I was told it would be 3-5 days. after 10, i called service again and they said no part had been ordered (which i knew wasn't so). My repairman kept calling as well. After 9 weeks the part finally came in and was repaired. the repairman said they would no longer do LG repairs because of the hassle that LG gave them on my and other repairs. Do yourself a favor and do not buy LG anything.

• Lo
    Lorraine Effa Jun 08, 2007

Front load clothes washer and clothes dryer I bought in summer of 2017 and were expensive machines. What a piece of junk! The washer never did work right, it could not seem to do a final spin, it would say it was unbalanced. I finally realized a front load should not be this much trouble. I contacted the store I bought it from, they were little help and LG was horrible to deal with. I ended up being 6 out 8 weeks without a washer while they tried to repair it.

Finally LG agreed to reimburse the store I got it from AFTER I told them their next contact would be from my lawyer.

The store I got this piece of junk from agreed to letting me take a Whirlpool which is a great machine.

I still am stuck with the LG dryer and am not happy with it. It works but poorly built. In my opinion, both LG appliances were very poorly built compared to the Whirlpool washer I now have.

I do not ever recommend LG appliances after my experience with them.

• St
    Steve Reffner Jul 28, 2007

Same problem on my end - both the front loader washer and dryer are the pits. The washer has been serviced several times under the Best Buy warranty I purchased - the problem - over and over again is, 'You are using to much soap". I am down to about 1 teaspoon and smaller loads just to get laundry done. What a waste of money. The dryer takes 80 minutes to dry 7 towels...

LG... Never Again!

• Bo
    bogo Nov 07, 2007

I agree completely, in fact the repairman LG sent me, told me about the same issue happening to lots of people but LG tells us we "obviously need to get a different repairman" They (LG) just don't want to deal with anything but sales! They stink... I'm not ever purchasing anything LG again... I even traded in my LG Phone!

• Li
    Linda Mar 04, 2008

My washer, bought 10/13/2017, is under extended warranty. Since 11/15/2017, I have had a new motor and a new inner and outer drum put in and it still leaks. I am on my third "authorized" LG repairman. He has ordered ANOTHER inner and outer drum. With the money LG has spent to try and fix a known defect on their machine, they could have bought me a brand new one.
    My complaint file with LG Executive Services (one step above customer service) is about a mile thick. They keep telling me that they are doing ALL they can. Since when should it take 3 months to fix a washer. Is that REALLY all they can do?

NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY AN LG PRODUCT.

• Pp
    ppayne Apr 03, 2009

I am with all of you that have purchased LG Products. I am feeling that what we all need to do is to all get together and start filing class action suits against LG. If everyone has there information documented, I feel that a court would have them do a recall or do some type of compensation for all of us that have been dupped. We have to stop talking about these things and start showing some action against LG. I would like to start by saying that I am personally going to my Home Depot where I purchased a whole package of upgrade LG appliances for my new home. If Home Depot gets involved and stops selling there products then just maybe we can get thru to LG. Anybody on Board?

Pablo Apr 16, 2010

Three weeks ago I placed a call to the Home Depot Extended Warrenty Company regarding my LG washing machine that I purchased at Home Depot in November, 2017. Several days later the company Superior Electronics came to my house and informed me that the part needed to repair my washing machine was not in-stock and that it would take at least one and half weeks. When I complained that this is crazy, both the warrenty company and the technician indicated that it is extremely difficult to get parts to fix the LG washing machine. If that is the case why are these washing machines still being sold? Yesterday I waited patiently for the technician to fix my machine only to find out that the problem was misdiagnosed and so I begin the waiting game again. This time they tell me the part is in stock so hopefully they should have it in a couple of days. I've called the warrenty company, the store I purchased it at, and the Home Depot Customer Care Center and was told by

all that there is nothing they can do about it. It's completely insane that a washing machine that is not even three years old needs to be repaired and even crazier that no one will take responsibility. I WILL NOT SHOP AT HOME DEPOT AND SUGGEST THAT IF YOU ARE EVEN THINKING OF PURCHASING A LG WASHING MACHINE YOU THINK AGAIN. I am not a happy customer and hopefully will have a working washing machine before 4 weeks have passed.

As a result, I have had to spend money to go elsewhere to have laundry done. If this was a car, they would have given me a rental. I don't think I'm asking too much to be compensated for this inconvenience.

software for operating fwp on vista

I have a laptop HP dv9220us operating on Vista (pre-loaded) and I want to use my existing FWP -022 [protected] for connecting to the internet. The CD provided with the data cable contains software support only upto XP and not for Vista. Repeated visits to Web world (near Odeon cinema-Ghatkopar) have not borne fruit and neither has request on the company website.

It is requested that necessary software for operating this FWP (LG- LSP 340 E) may be provided or source from where available may also be indicated.

Regards,
Rangarajan.

VINAY Sep 12, 2007

Reliance wants to make huge money with this. Thats why they are offering to exchange the instrument at a price instead of the simple route of software upgrade.

• So
    Sony Oct 04, 2007

Same happened to me as well. My new laptop has Vista pre loaded. Web World and customer care does not have his software or they don't want to help customer with simple software upgrade

• Am
    amit Nov 24, 2008

no comments

• Kh
    KHALID BASHIR Jun 02, 2009

I have a laptop HP dv5 1104tu operating on Vista (pre-loaded) and I want to use my existing FWP Connecting to the internet. The CD provided with the data cable (usb) contains software support only upto XP and not for Vista. Repeated visits to Web world (near Odeon cinema-Ghatkopar) have not borne fruit and neither has request on the company website.

partially defective freezer

Our LG refrigerator model GR-B197WVS is a few months out of its warranty period. We cannot adjust the temperature settings for the Freezer and Refrigerator. Consequently the lowest shelf and the two crisper boxes cannot be used as their contents freeze.

I would be grateful if others who have had the same problem would write to the manufacturer in South Korea.

most poor customer service!

I've bought a LG 17" monitor on 08-08-2007. But it was run only 10 minutes from its beginning. Then i called the customer care they said that my monitor will be repaired or any technician will attend the call withing 24 hours. But nobody came to my place within 36 hours. Then i again called 5-6 times to customer care but nothing happened. Finally they gave me a telephone no of their service depot. The number is [protected] and ask me to make call & request them to attend the fault. But the staff of the service depot misbehaved with me as i made a very big mistake by buying LG PRODUCTS. So my personal experience is that the LGH PRODUCTS & THEIR CUSTOMER CARE IS TOTALLY BU***HIT.

Patricia Small May 27, 2009

I purchased a large LG Monitor and would like to know how to clean the screen It develops small water-like spots and my special cloth does not remove them can I use alcohol or water please advise I have no manual and wouldd love to have one thank you, Pat Small [email protected]

Patricia Small May 27, 2009

how do I clean the LG flat screen

faulty tv!

I bought LG TV over the internet from LGezbuy order # 231605, that was the biggest mistake that I ever made. Living in US for so long, i thought that like how things are bought here over the internet, it would be the same for india, but I forgot, India can never change. LG being such a big company, should have better service.

Its not been even a month and the TV sound system is bad, and LG tell me that they don't have the parts to repair it and don't know when they would get it. It looks like that they have sent me an old system since they sent me a mail when I ordered this TV that they didn't have the model available. Now when I tell them to change the TV they that they cannot since I have used it for a month and don't know how long I have to wait to get this resolved.

I know that never again I will buy for LG again...

• Kr
    Krishnendu Kunti Jul 27, 2007

Hello Vijay I too have same complaint and my situation is even worse, I bought an LG 285 liter refrigerator from day 1 the set did not work. First when I requested LG customer care to send a technician they obliged only after 4 days of wait (I had to bear all this non sense in sweltering heat of KOLKATA). On inspection their technician told me that there is a leakage in the compressor, on enquiring how many days will it take to replace the unit they did not have any answer and gave me some contact number that no one ever picks in LG office. At present I am at mercy of LG India to bear the heat with no definitive answer from their end. I am really disappointed with my experience with LG and would make it a point to write to different forums including Infosys bulletin board so that some people will be spared the harassment courtesy L FG India. Thanks Krishnendu

• Sd
    SD Jul 31, 2007

i am damn irretated with the service back up, its been 45 days they have not been able to repair my split AC, i live in gurgaon, I hope things improve with them or else its going to be very difficult to keep a relation with them. i wanna now throw all lg appliance from my house (3 fridgs, 19 AC, 4 TVS washing machines)

• Ji
    Jitendra Aug 09, 2007

Very much true. LG is supply inferior quality material.

Jayesh Oct 08, 2007

Hi, I have another kind of a problem. I bought a LG TV Flatron Golden Eye TV on 25th Sept from a dealer in Mumbai. Last week it got automatically Turned off. Its been more than 5 days that there is no response from LG. Then i asked for a replacement and it seems LG does not have another piece as of now. How is such a thing possible. I have heard so good things about LG customer service, but this is a real bad experience.

santhosh shetty Aug 28, 2008

To
    The Head
    LG services
    India

Subject; Regarding My complaint ID No S8C81701788 dated 17th august 2008.S8C72502276 on 25th July 2008

I am Santhosh Shetty writing from Mysore. I have purchased LG Color TV model No 21FD5WGE-TB, 803DREX004004 DATED/04/05/2008 . Since from the beginning, I am unable to watch TV properly. Within the three and half month four times TV was dysfunctional. Whenever I have given the complaint to the customer care I have received message saying that within 24 hours your matter will be settled. But as on the day this is the 11th day from the compliant. I have not received any message about my TV status. When I called the Mysore head Mr. SURJITH ANNAND he has told me that within half an hour your TV will replaced. I told them I am lodging the compliant to the consumer court. For that also he said Ok. But after four hour when I called to his mobile No 09986506116 he has not answered and cut the phone.

AFTER THIS INCIDENT I CALLED TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NEW DELHI THEY HAVE GIVEN THIS EMAIL ID.
    THIS IS MY LAST EFFORT

NOW THE ONLY WAY THAT I AM REGISTERING THE COMPLIANTE TO CONSUMMER COURT

Santhosh shetty
    Mysore
    94482 154 87 ( you can call at 11.45 am to 12 noon and 1.15 pm to 2 pm and evening after 5.15 pm - in between you can send the only message)

man123 Aug 18, 2009

LG is also becoming a fraud company. Number provided on website not working. online complaint registration not working. Customer care does not know anything.

Total dissatisfaction.
    never Buy LG product.

I am planning to file a cse against them in consumer court. If you also want to do same, contact me at [email protected]