Having problems with LG Electronics?

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

icemaker

I purchased the bottom freezer refridgerator with top French doors. Since day one the icemaker didnt work...

cost of repair too high, product not working within two years of purchase

I have got a micro oven on 28/5/06 model no 2331br, apprently it has stopped working and lg service people from sigma services have been quoting the repair price as rs.1500 including the service charge. But a new machine will cost not more than rs.4000.

The product has got spoilt within 2yrs, so I think it was a mistake to buy lg product with having such short product life and the maintainence cost being so high priced.

I really would like you to check the repair cost and revert the cost.

half spilt ac send via transport

SIR
I PURCHASE SPILT AC IN LG ELECTRONICS INDIA PVT. LTD. POINT A BLOCK 2ND FLOOR SUSHANT LOAK-1 GURGAON BUT THIS BRANCH SEND ONLY OUTER UNIT SPILT AC VIA YADAV TRANSPORT INNER UNIT IS NOT THERE MANY MANY PHONE THIS BRANCH NO RESPONSE & SAYS OUR NO RESPONSABILITY & CUT THE PHONE MY INVOICE NO. singurgu107/10557 dateed 25-12-2007 & dealer code no in014410gur00917_install sir this gurgaon branch is froud branch pls sir solve my problem
atul kumar jain c/o mittal saree center kila bazar hansi hissar haryana
mob no. [protected]

• Br
    brijesh gangwar Jul 31, 2009

my WIN AC purchased on date 15-07-09 is not worked properly for a single day while i have lodged complaint also but there is no practical response.

• Bu
    bugedconsumer Jun 07, 2010

I AGREE ..GUYS WE SHUD GO TO CONSUMER COURT

• Wi
    Wildrose Aug 04, 2010

Tuner was changed on 29 Oct 08, but wrong tuner was put, as such PIP was not working. But till date no action has been taken. You are requested to expediate action.

• Be
    Beffit Aug 09, 2010

The TV switches OFF Automatically. There is no fixed interval for this. I have first made a complaint on Mar 18. A technician from LG Attended the call, claims he has fixed the problem and would not recur.

On 14 Apr, I have given a second compliant and an other technician has attended. He claims that the first person has not done anything and now he has fixed the problem. But the next day itself the problem resurfaced.

I have again given a complaint to LG Customer Care. This time no body attended the call for 1 week. At the end of 1 week on Apr 24 2009, they have taken the TV to their Service Center in Ameerpet, Hyderabad.

Now, its 10 days and I do not have a clue where my complaint stands.

long pending complaint no response by lg

our lcd was not getting on one morning 15/12/2007. it was reported and logged complaint to lg helpline but no response .it was reported to our product purched shop i.e. ganpati home appliance authorised dealer. they sent some service men from dhulia who attened but unable to repair complete and tv screen not getting off while put in standbymode. they told it was required to be repair at .after some on enquire they told during voltage test one IC blownoff and it is minor problem wiil repair soon. after passing four month and reminder several time it is told that your tv is initial and now IC whitch suits to such model are not manufacturing. we got return our tv unattended after four month .kindly guide us or send our complaint to appropriet level .

defective piece

I had purchase the 6in 1 portable music system from Adishwars Bangalore. The dealer in order to hide deep scratches on the front panel had smartly put stickers and passed on the piece . He had the audacity to give a last piece discount of Rs 200 and fleecing me on the defective item. Moreover the User handbook was also not available in the packet. Inspite of reminding, it is yet to be delivered. What service from a premier company called LG. Moreover i have sent complaints to LG care and LG service and also listed the complaint in the company website.
BUt who is listening. Companies want only growth in top line and bottom line.

errotc sounds

I purchase a split Airconditioner45days past.I hear lot of noice in indoor unit when compared to samsung, voltas airconditioner.
also the outdoor unit aalso makes a sound in the night hours such that It makes a self advt that I had purchased airconditioner also a nuisance to my neighbour .

• Da
    dayraj singh May 05, 2008

I have been charged $ 2.98 for a google package and so far
    nobody from google pay's any attention to me.
    I am still waiting for my package as promise.

poor customer service after amking payment

I have ordered an LG-AC on 12th April 2008 at Razzla Dazzle, Hargovind enclave, Vikas Marg-East Delhi, Delhi-India.

I have experienced following problem:

1. Installation team reached at 20.00 hrs while it was promised to reach at 18.00 hrs.
2. No owner's manual and warranty papers were found in the box.
3. Installation team didn't have proper size screws n they had to use nails many times during installation.
4. What customer supposed to do for making the site ready for AC was not explained by dealer at the time of order.
5. Address was communicated wrong by dealer to delivery team as well as installation team causing trouble to everyone.
6. Still my AC is not operational.

I had an brand image of LG in my mind which is hurt now. In future I will not choose to buy any LG products.

lg sucks

I have 200 litres LG intello cool fridge bought 6 months back from Dass electronics, pune. 5 days back it...

consumer abuse!

I have an LG Dryer model # DLG5932S. We continue to have an issue with the dryer not drying clothe...

faulty new piece delivered.. & no feedback to us regarding replacement..

I purchased new Branch of LG Freeze GL181 from Twinkle Electronics, Sector 20, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Dhanji - Tel [protected] on 24th Feb 08. & after 2 hours its connect so facing problem their is no cooling.

After complaining to LG customer Care they send patel engg for checking he said the freeze could send to service center, after repairing it will usable to use & it is faulty freeze.

Then I talked with Twinkle Electronics & shock that he not taking any responsibilty that saying the freeze will give/repair by LG only. We can't do anything.

When I talked to patel boss Mr. Gajanan, LG Repair & Maintain Dept, Shree Electronics, c/10, Shah Complex-II, Sanpada - 400 705, Tel.6100909, [protected] he trying continusly avoiding calls from me & their is no RESPONSE.

Regards,

Mangesh S
[protected]

service on a washer dryer

We have a 2-in-1 washer/dryer (w/d) that required service back in early December 2007. We purchased the appliance from Best Buy and bought an extended warranty on the appliance. Even though we bought the appliance from Best Buy, the company responsible for service repair is Metro Factory Service. When the w/d didn't work last December, we placed a call for service but the company couldn't send a technician out until January 7, 2008. The technician came to check the appliance and said that a "sensor part" was not working and that he would have to order the part from the manufacturer and it takes about five (5) working days to get the part. Once he gets the part he will come in the following week (week of January 14th) to fix the problem. I called the company the week of January 14th to see when they will send the technician to fix the w/d. They said the part is not in and they will notify us once they have the part. I called again the week of January 21st to see if the part was in from the manufacturer. The company assigned a technician for service on January 24th. This time we got a new technician who said that the problem was misdiagnosed by the first technician and that it’s not the "sensor part" but the "pump" that's not working. He said he would order the "pump" and once he has the pump he will be able to fix the problem. I got a call from Metro Factory Service on February 8th saying that they can send a technician on February 29th to provide the service. I asked if we could get the service earlier than that as it was already over two months since we were out of a working washer/dryer.
The customer service lady said the earliest they can send someone out is on February 22nd. I got a call from Metro Factory Service on February 21st that due to the bad weather conditions, they would have to cancel the service and reschedule for February 28th. I got a call again today (February 27th) from Metro Factory Service saying that there's no "technician" in the area until next week and that we have to reschedule the service appointment for March 5th.

At this point I am not sure if Metro Factory Service is serious about providing service.

We paid up-front for extended warranty when we bought the appliance. And we have not received an appropriate service in time. The problem was misdiagnosed in the first place by company's technician. The company has caused us a lot of hard-ship. I have placed numerous calls and have not heard from a manager representative of the company. The only people I have heard from are customer service people who called to cancel or reschedule the appointment. I have tried to reach the management (Ms. Stella, Manager) and left numerous messages with her staff as well as on her voice-mail but have not heard from her.

We are requesting a full investigation on the company and request that we receive full refund on the appliance plus compensation for all the hard ship we have endured in the last three months.

Janet P. Daddi Mar 11, 2008

Although I have not had the service call yet from this company, they did promise to come to check a new appliance a washing machine that is not even a month old because I feel it is not spinning correctly. It is a Whirlpool, Estate machine. Now I called and stayed in all day today 3/11/08 and called a couple of times to see if they were coming and they said they were. It is now 7:00 in the evening and I can not believe how people can lie. I am a senior citizen who can not afford the time or bad equipment. Now my next move is to call Whirlpool who suggested I call this company for service and give Whirlpool a piece of my mind for contracting with such horrible vendors.
    They could really care less, but I hate to be lied too with a straight face, just tell people they are to busy for one day and make it another, don't have people hanging all day. I hope this helps the next person who want to call this company for service.

• Ke
    kerry chadderton May 08, 2008

We are having serious problems with this company Metro Factory Service. It has been a month since our original call and our whirlpool washer is still not working. We had to pay up front and it took over 3 weeks just to get the part in. Then we were told it would cost us an additional 135 dollars to take the dryer down(its a stacked set) so they could work on the washer. There customer service stinks, you would think whirlpool would use someone more reliable.

• Hu
    Hula May 09, 2008

We bought the LG Tromm washer and dryer in January of 2008. We have had nothing but problems with both. Despite service calls and many attempts to return to HomeDepot, we have still not resolved the issue. We are trying to return both for a refund. The salesman lied to us, every service call reveals another issue with these machines, and they are nothing but JUNK!!! If you or anyone is considering buying an LG washer and /or dryer I highly suggest you look at any other brand. These machines do not clean, do not dry, and are nothing more than a con.

PatrickNJ Jun 23, 2009

We bought this washer/dryer combo about a year and a half ago and they are garbage. The tub in the dryer cracked in half in just over a year and company will do nothing about it. Its not like something simple happened due to normal wear and tear. The tub is split in half!!! They say because we didnt purchase the extended warrnaty that there is nothing they can do. Totally unconscienable on thier part. From what Ive read, the people who purchased the extended warranties cant get any service either. This company, LG, makes garbage and tries to move it as quickly as possible to people who are not informed about the product. DONT buy anything from this company.

Patricia Morris Apr 27, 2011

I will never ever buy a LG washer or dryer ever again. They are lemons. Horrible . Horrible. They are both a nightmares.

double door refrigerator lower portion not cooling/moisture/smell

I have a double door fridge and have problem with the lower area. Several complaints have been made but...

my fridge is over freezing, have submitted complaint to seller and nothing has been done about it.

I recently bought an LG 320 Combi Metalic Fridge from Dion in Boksburg, South Africa on the 16the August 2007, but had the fridge delivered to me on the 5th September 2007. At the beginning of December 2007, I noticed that the freezer at the bottom was over freezing and the bottom door could not close completely but the temperature was on 1 degrees . Then I decided to defrost it and it was ok. Then when I switched it back on it would over freeze again, this time I couldn't even open the first two top shelves . Then I reported it to Dion on the 28th December 2007, where I was told I will receive a phone call as to when a Technicain will come and have it checked. Then I phoned again on the 4th January and I was told not to worry, this matter has been reported to LG. I phoned again on the 5th Janaury 2008 and the lady I spoke told me that the matter has been reported to LG and there is nothing she can do about it as it the festive season, technicains are still on holiday. In the meantime, my freezer door is opened and it is frozen. Then on the evening of the 5th January 2008, I decided to defrost the frigde again. It took 2 full days to let the fridge defrost completely. I had to throw away food because it was off. Right now I do not have a fridge and I have no idea how long that is going to take before I can get a technicain to come over and get it checked. I am so, so disappointed with the service I am currently receiving from both LG Technicain and Dion. If this issue is not attended to , this time i am going straight to the Consumer Council and it will be in the front page of a local newspaper. I hope I will receive assitance as soon as possible

Best Regards
Kgomotso Morusi

callous behaviour of lg staff

From: Rajneesh Madhok
To: [protected]@lgindia.com ; [protected]@lgindia.com ; [protected]@lgindia.com
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 7:21 [protected]@lgindia.com ;
Subject: Re: Callous Rude, discourteous behaviour of LG officials

Date: Jan 4, 2008
Respected Sir,
"HAM SUB EK HI BHAGWAN KI AULAAD HAI"
Sir, From where you got this couplet. You forget the day when you kicked out me from your office. Lagta hai aapko bhi galat fahmi ho gayi hai aur aap apne aapko proksh roop mein Bhagawan se bhi bada maante ho. Lekin aap Samucha LG nahin balki aap LG ke liye hain. Aur LG ka dawa hai ki woh Grahak ki sewa ke liye hai. Aap Vishwas se bhare hain aur hona bhi chahiye kyon ki Aaap ko LG ne Supreme Commander ki kursi par jo baitha diya hai. Parntu yeh nahin bhoolna chahiye ki Ati (Excess) hamesha buri hoti hai. Aur yeh bhi jo apni jadon (Roots) ko bhoolne ki koshish karte hain samay aane par jadein (Roots) use aahar dena band kar deti hain

Sir, you kicked out to me from your office. Har Kutte ke din badlte hain. That day was your and I was treated like a dog and you shouted at me. I accepted your order as you were the Supreme Commander of the day and being a supreme Commander (God), I accepted your order. I reminded you about your roots.

Aapne jo logon ko dekhne ke liye chashma chadhaya hai woh kuch ulta pulta aap ko dikhata hai. Kyon ki is chashme ka number har insaan ko dekh kar badal jata hai. Kabhi bhi Grahak ka Anadar karne wale Sachche Officer nahin ho sakte.

Aapne kaha ki bharat ek loktantrik desh hai aur yahan par sab ko apni baat kahne ka adhikar hai. Kintu Abhiwayakti ki aajadi ka yeh matlab nahin ke aap kisi ki bhawna par chot pahunchaye jayein aur baad mein security point ka bahana banayein.

Mein koyi Gola barud le kar aap se milne nahin aaya tha, jo security point beech mein aa gaya. Aap ko kaya Z Plus Security mili hai. Jo aap apne staff ki her baat ko Security Point se jaayaz thera rahein hain. LG ka Godown to mana ki security point of view se jayada senstive hai. Aaap ki jaan ko khatra kab se badh gaya.

Sir, I hope that you have a doubt that you are bigger than God even. You are not LG but you are working for LG. And LG says that it is for the service of the customer. You are over confident and it should be as you have got the seat of the Supreme Commander by the Kind Grace of LG. But you should not foget that Excess of Everything is bad. And those people who try to forget about their roots, when the time comes that roots stop to give energy to that person and it become unnoursished.

Sir you kicked me out treating me like a DOG. Time change the fate of Every dog. Tgat day was yours thats why you shouted. I accepted your order treating it as the order of God. But I reminded you about your roots as well.

You are viewing the persons with spectacles, that passes wrong impression to your brain. Because the number of that Glasses changes to see one & other person as per his status. It is sure that the person who misbehave with a customer can never become a Good Officer.

You said that India is a democratic country. It is not like that you continue to play with the sentiments of everybody and lastly declare it valid on security Point of View. LG's Godown can be sensitive on Security Point of View. But is it that LG is more worried about your security.

I had not come with arms and ammunition to see you, then where the point of security exists. Whether you have got Z-Plus security. That you consider right every point of your staff due to security reasons.

Yours truly,
Rajneesh

From: [protected]@lgindia.com
To: [protected]@vsnl.net
Cc: [protected]@lgindia.com
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 9:12 AM
Subject: Fw: Callous Rude, discourteous behaviour of LG officials

Dear mr rajneesh

It is extremely unfortunate that this happened to one of our estemeed customer & that too in Our office
let me enquire about the whole issue & would revert back to you soon on this
we sincerely appoligse for the same
For us customer is the king & this behaviour is surely uncalled for
If possible pl let me know the convenient time when we could serve you at your door step with all the queries related to this product

As for as my caste is concerned this is good that you reminded me that even after coutries independence for the last 60 years Sachdeva'a are still considered to be refugees
any way i strongly beleive "HAM SUB EK HI BHAGWAN KI AULAAD HAI"

Surinder sachdeva

To: Surinder S Sachdeva/JAL/LGE/[protected]@LGINDIA
cc:
Subject: Fw: Callous Rude, discourteous behaviour of LG officials

Sir,
Feelings very bad in forwarding such mail to you, but cant help without bringing it to your knowledge.

Regards,

From: Rajneesh Madhok
To: [protected]@vsnl.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:41 PM
Subject: Callous Rude, discourteous behaviour of LG officials

Ph: [protected] (O), 268210 (R)
Mobile : [protected],
E-mail: [protected]@vsnl.net
Tele-fax: [protected]

RAJNEESH MADHOK
REGISTERD MEMBER, CORE (CONSUMER ON-LINE RESOURCE & EMPOWERMENT CENTRE) (GOVT. OF INDIA) & ANTI-CORRUPTION BUREAU (GOVT. OF INDA) through karmayog.org
B-XXX/63, NEHRU NAGAR, ST. NO. 2,
PHAGWARA

RM/12/1/441 Date: Jan 3, 2008

ABSOLUTELY CALLOUS, RUDE, DISCOURTEOUS, FURIOUS, OFFICIALS OF L.G. KHAJURLA NEAR PHAGWARA (JALANDHAR OFFICE), LG Electronics(I) Pvt. Ltd. Opp Jassi Market, Village Khajurla, Near TVS Godown, G T Road Jallandhar
Respected Sir/Madam,
I went to LG office /Area Depot Village Khajurla, Near Phagwara to make a query regarding LG26LX7R LCD Screen. I hope this is the number, mostly the dealers specify it as 7R. As there was a difference in the price in the market of Rs. 6,000/- for the same product, I went there to enquire about the matter and wanted to purchase the product. As the market is quoting the price starting from Rs. 27,000, with variation to Rs. 28,500/-, 29,500/- Rs 30,500/-, 31,500/- & again Rs. 32,500/-. As there is difference of more than 20% for the same product in the same town. I became curious to know the fact. In this process how I became the victim of callous, rude, discourteous behaviour of officials of LG. The tale begins as under:
1. On 1st Jan 2008, I went to LG Office at Khajurla to make the query with the concerned Manager. Firstly the Security Guard was reluctant to reply anything. Any how he told me that today is off-day so no staff member is there.
2. On 1st Jan the company's depot was also closed.
3. On 2nd Jan again I went to Company's depot first. The official directed me to contact to the Office. Then I went to Khajurla office of LG Company.
4. Ond 2nd Jan, I requested to the Security Guard that I want to see the Manager. He said why & Who are you? I said that I am a customer and want to purchase an LCD Tv, so I have come to get the query. He said go to the market and get the knowledge from the dealers. On my insitences somehow he permitted me to go to office.
5. Then I met with receptionist and said that I want to see the Manager. She enquired Why? & Who I am. I repeated my purpose that I want to purchase the LCD and told her that I am a customer. She said "No". You are not allowed. I requested her again and told her that previously I have purchased One Tv, One Refrigerator, One A.C. and the concerned Manager had arranged the deal. She said O.K. I just talk to the Manager. She went inside and came back and said the Manager? Who Manager? I said Mr. Sachdeva. She said O.K. She went inside and told me that the Manager will not meet you. Then I handed my Visiting Card to her that Specified that I am Distt. President of Bahujan Samaj Party (Khatri Wing). Then again she went in and said the Manager will not meet you.
6. After a few minutes an official came out Mr. Ashutosh Sharma [protected], He enquired the subject. I said I want to see Mr. Sachdeva. He enquired the reason. I told him the purpose. As he moved inside to enquire from Mr. Sahdeva as I tried to accompany him. He said Go outside. As I had just put a step inside the office I was made to Go Outside. I came out, after a few minutes the person named Mr. Ashutosh Sharma came out and said that you can not see Mr. Sachdeva. I requested him to arrange for the LCD. He told me that there is no Sales Personnel in the office at present. I shall make you a call shortly. After the expiry of 36 hours no one has called me.

GENERAL:
1. I must not forget to mention that the officials of LG are absolutely callous, rude & discourteous.
2. Is it that Sales Manager & the staff has been employed with a lesson of rude behaviour.
3. L.G. is dealing with the consumer durable products which have service Orientation. IS IT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE?
4. Whether the need is only from customer side & Sales Officers and LG officials are least bothered to manage customer.
5. Whether we the customers are not more than a mud that has no existence. It is Punjabi couplet "Roori de wi din badlde hun". That the dust (After harvesting wheat crop) changes its time. As when it gets the help of the wind it reaches to the head who press it regularly.
6. Why LG officials ARE FURIOUS. Is it because the cusomer came from lower caste & had not asked permission to enter in his office. Though Mr. Sachdeva belongs to a caste which is prominently called "Refugee" or "Jhangi" in our community & I belong to a prestigious caste Khatri with Doaba based ancestors. Our ancestors have never sold cowdung cakes as Mr. Sachdeva's community had been selling.
7. Though I never met Mr. Sahdeva, he must be living in inferiority complex. As this community had been deprived off from sitting nearby. That's why he tries to behave like this.
8. I had not gone to get any sort of the alm from Mr. Sachdeva. Now I understand why our forefathers hate this Aroras (Sachdeva Caste people) because they people don't have etiquettes to move in society.

The Sale & Purchase is the secondary point. The first point which all the advanced countries officials favour. That they people regard the Customer and don't misbehave with the customers like LG Officials.

I hope that the LG officials will investigate the matter.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

(Rajneesh Madhok)

my refrigerator is getting cracks. it is in the warranty period

My Fridge is getting cracks inside when i tried to call the person from LG they told me you will have to pay $4000.00 extra for the replacement. Also he told me u can do anything you want to we dont care. We will not replace the fridge. His name is Manoj Maheswari. The fridge is in the warranty period. If u can please help me.

nasty smell!

Purchased an LG dishwasher. After 3 service calls they replaced it!! The one they replaced quit working after...

terrible customer service!

I bought the 250cc sharp shooter. At 1st I called them and told them that I want to pay by credit card. They said, if the order is over 500$ that they will charge me a fee. So, I paid by E-check. I bought the 6 month warranty with it. $1700. Took 3-4 weeks to receive it. I went and picked it up from the terminal because they were taking WAY too long. I put it together, and what they say that it would only take an hour, took 4. The ATV would then idle to fast, or not at all. When I got it, there were NO back brakes, the front BARLEY worked. Called them and told them that it had no back brake pad. They said thats no covered. A month later, the chain broke. I called, and told them that the chain broke and I need a new one. They said ok, we'll order it, let me have an email address and we will send a confirm, we need $10 for shipping.

Which they did charge me for. Never got it. 2 weeks later I called them a again, saying that it won't idle, seems like it wants to back fire and that I haven't received my chain. 'oh, its on back order'. 'You have to adjust the carb, after break in.' Which I did. Then a month later, I called again, and asked where is my chain was, 'well I see that it was ordered, let me order it again. give me an email address.' Still haven't got it. I again called 2 weeks later. 'oh, well the guy that worked in parts got fired for lieing to customers. saying he order parts and didn't.'

I told them that I need a crab because it not running right. 'oh ok, let me have your email and i'll order it'. Which then he was suppose to order the chain and the carb. Still NOTHING. Called back a week ago after taking the ATV to the beach. (which EVERYTHING RUSTED ON IT) asked them where is my chain and carb is? 'Well, I see that it was ordered back in aug.' I then told them. OK Well I need a petcock, carb, chain, back brake pads because they never came with it, the front brakes doesn't work any more, it leaking gas everywhere, the muffler rusted, the frame is rusting. If I don't get my parts in a week, I will be calling my lawyer.

'Ok, we will get them ordered. let me have you email, we will send a confirm' 'oh by the way, did you ever send a picture of it?' I told them, no, and I'm not going to send a pic, its to much hassle, now send me my parts... 'ok sir'. I then called back 20 mins later just to confirm that they had it on the file. Which they said yes. I called a lawyer anyway to talk to him, the lawyer gave me some crap of, 'well, do you have warranty info in writing?' I said it on the web site. 'well when you get it, call me back.' which then I never heard from him again.

I tired calling LG to ask where is the warranty info, they said, that they don't have any written info. I told that lady that answers that I want something in writing. She of course replied, 'well to bad.' Now, here I am with 1 month left on the warranty and I still have yet to receive any part from them. I do plan to call another lawyer and talk to him about sewing them... I plan to try on 2 things. Ether getting them shut down, and possible jail time for false advertising or refunds for people that want them.

• Ph
    Phil huy Jan 07, 2008

Sound like a bad company. I google this company out because I ordered x scooters and they all arrived broken. The first round of calling for exchange and refund was not successful due to they transfer me around and around without getting to the right person. The second round of calling also not successful cause they said they are so busy at this time, please call back in half hour. This is not a good sign of customer support.

I will try to call them again to see if I get anywhere... so far, customer service is not good at all.

• Mi
    MikeMackin Jan 07, 2008

I ordered a bike from these guys, and it was great. The unit took about 2 weeks to arrive and Then when it got here, it was the easiest thing to put together. If you cant put together something that they sell, you shouldn't be buying one in the first place. They do not sell X Scooters and That has nothing to do with this company. Customer service is hard to come by, and this company definetly has EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE when I call up. I WOULD RECOMMEND LG WHOLESALE TO EVERYONE AS THEY ARE A GREAT COMPANY!

• Ho
    Howard Godwin Feb 29, 2008

LG WHOLESALE - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING !
    ALSO KNOWN AS WWW.LEGIONGLOBAL.NET - WARNING - WARNING-WARNING!! THEY OFFER INSTANT SAVINGS IF YOU PAY BY CHECK AND SPECIAL SHIPPING.

MY ATV PURCHASE ARRIVED WITH A DENTED BOX ATTACHED TO A METAL FRAME. DURING SHIPMENT, BATTERY ACID PACKAGE WAS BROKEN AND LEAKED.

CALL TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT STATEDTHAT I MUST CONTACT THE FREIGHT COMPANY AND PLACE A CLAIM. CALLED FREIGHT COMPANY AND THEY STATED THAT I NEEDED TO CONTACT THE ORIGINATING COMPANY (LG WHOLESALE).., CALLED LG WHOLESALE AND THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE A CLAIM WITH SHIPPING COMPANY.

WITH CHRISTMAS 2007 JUST DAYS AWAY, AND TWO CHILDREN EXPECTING THIS ITEM, I PURCHASED A REPLACEMENT BATTERY FROM WALMART FOR $43

ONCE INSTALLED AND ASSEMBLED, WE PUT IT UNDER THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS TREE WITH A WAX PAPER UNDERNEATH JUST IN CASE THERE WERE ANY LEAKS.

UPON CHRISTMAS DAY.. NO LEAKS, AND LOTS OF EXCITEMENT FROM MY CHILDREN ABOUT RIDING THEIR NEW ATV AFTER CHURCH.., WHAT A SHAME.

SINCE MY PURCHASE IN LATE NOVEMBER 2007, I HAVE SPENT OVER $300 FOR PARTS ON A BRAND NEW $700 110HP "BADGER" ATV FROM LEGION GLOABL PARTS AND LOCAL PROFESSIONAL MOTORCYCLE REPAIR SHOP.

I HAVE GONE THROUGH 5 CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AT THIS COMPANY, ALL WHO REFUSE TO PROVIDE THEIR LAST NAME OR EXT#.

IN PARTING WORDS, LEGION GLOBAL HAS A GREAT WEB SITE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. IF YOU WANT TO PAY $500 + DOLLARS FOR A CHINESE BUILT ATV THAT YOU OR CHILDREN MAY NEVER GET TO RIDE, GO FOR IT. JUST BE SURE TO READ THE FINE PRINT. THEY LOVE YOUR MONEY, ESPECIALLY WHEN PAID BY VERIFIED CHECK.

IF YOU LIKE CHEAP PRICES, MISLEADING WARRANTIES, AND SUCK ### CUSTOMER SERVICE, RUSH TO:

LEGION GLOBAL MOTORSPORTS, LLC
    21765 S. CENTER AVE. NEW LENOX, IL, 60451 Toll Free 866-710-6096

• Ta
    Tabitha Cruz Apr 12, 2008

LG Global Owner drives a $100, 000 Audi and laughs at all of your complaints. He is also dating a 17 year old girl.

• Th
    Thuy Jun 18, 2008

I totally agree with this person! LG does not keep their words! When you get info to sue, let me know...I like to do the same!

• Fi
    Fischer Jul 02, 2008

"Mikemackin" is a schil for LG. He published his phony response
    to make LG look acceptable. They are NOT!
    Just go to their website...what a con-artist JOKE!
    Price goes up in 3 hours from time you've visited the site...Followed by, "Makes Us an Offer"...and then: Price CHEAPER if you use Check...DAAAaa, you can't "Reverse Fraudulent Charges" on a Check!!!

You're buying chinese...isn't THAT, a big enough gamble for you stupid americans, as it is?? Why add more risk by buying from Scheister - Card sharks?? You are idiots, all!

jo' mama Jul 18, 2008

Enough of the American jokes you flockin' free loaders. It's high time for you weak ### fence jumpers, just off the boaters and tax dodgers to get your ### off of medicaid before a 4 pound slug flying at the speed of sound finds your ###.
    Stop buying these Chinese ATV's, solar powered minibikes and electric wave runners and enroll your ### in an English as a second language class.
    It's high time to throw up a 100 foot electric fence around this country and give every registered voter a border patrol badge.
    "You buying chinese...isn't DAT, a big nough gamble for you stupid americans, as it is?? Why add more wisk by buying from Scheister - Card sharks?? You all idiots, all!
    Oh, okay Charwee, go dig another tunnel, ###.

fraud service

This is an advisory to all LG TV users. Their service in India is
a fraud operation. They charge a large sum for first visit and then
disappear without repairing. Given reason : awaiting replacement
for faulty part.

There is not direct contact and their call centre will only give robotic
answers. This happened to me for five weeks.

Contacting LG Electronics Corporation, S. Korea was no help
either. The company redirects you to Indian subsidiary.

Finally a local repairman procured the part in two days and repaired
the TV.

• Jn
    J.N.Shrivastava Mar 07, 2010

DearSir,
    I am residing at CH-14 Jhingurda Project, P.O. Jhingurda, Dist. Singrauli (M.P.).Your service Mechanic who is residing at Waidhan, has taken some parts of my TV long back, but till now he has not returned the same after repairing.
    You are there fore requested to instruct him to return the same.I believe that your after sale service is very poor and your people are not co operating the customers.
    My ph.no. 07805272566, 09425176727.

stains ruining all my clothes

I bought this machine 6 months ago from a lady leaving to go overseas therefore I have no idea which store it was bought from or if still under guarantee

Bottom line the machine is ruining all my clothes and bed linen and towels.

I have already thrown many away and at the end of my tether

I have cleaned the machine. I have done a load with no clothes in and some amonia and still no joy - its just ruined another of my expensive towels and ive had enough
what can be done

I also feel I should be compensated for loss of clothing bedding towels etc

My cell number is [protected] Your urgent response would be appreciated

Patrick McGahey Dec 19, 2007

We had the same problem, with an LG toploader apparently fabric softner is the main culprit. After phoning around we were quoted R400 by LG and R250 from an independant repair shop. Decided to tackle the job myself, took out the drum and found black gunge on the drum and inside the tank, cleaned with high pressure spray assembled and seems to be fine. no normal rinsing with hot water or chemicals will remove this dirt it has to be scrubbed or sprayed. We suggest using a decent washing powder eg. SA 8 from Amway- the best washing powder in the world which will keep your machine clean once it has been cleaned.

Hope this helps.

• He
    Helen Smith Nov 17, 2008

Being a single 50 year old female, to do what was suggested in the above comment, a little difficult for me. Surely there must be some kind of other method one could do with out striping the machine, i to have lost clothes, linen and towels due to this thick black gunge that sticks to the machine. I have tried to clean the machine with coarse salt and hot water and i do use Bio Classic Products, as i was told to use only that as it does not build up soap residue, well not true.
    Please help.

Yours Truly
    Helen Smith

empty promises and no freaking tv

Recently I had the pleasure of purchasing a new TV, an LG unit. One month and two days after purchase the power supply blew (LG's service centre diagnosis). Long story short, a new part was ordered, but the wrong part was ordered (cue the circus music). I was then promised a new unit as replacement and that it would be shipped to me in Grahamstown. One month later the replacement unit was authorized. I waited...and time passed slowly. After finally deciding of not dealing with the proxy I called LG headoffice in the Big Smoke of Gauteng who then proceeded to give me the run around and finally after contiunous hounding I was given a tracking number, note a tracking number that means a unit was dispatched. Upon calling the "ringlin brothers" in PE, I was told that they would follow up on the tracking number and it was tracked down to their receiving department. It was in PE, I smiled I cried. But alas HQ forgot to include some key documents and it was not shipped, the unit then seemingly disappeared. Because suddenly there was no unit for shipping and someone at head office still had to send it. WTF WTF man! More phone calls to LG PE and LG JoBurg and two weeks later the phantom TV was dispatched again. Finally the unit is in PE and LG are disputing the fact that they promised to send the TV to me. Now this is probably going to go nowhere and I have a better chance of squeezing myself into the clowncar at LG PE and actually driving and delivering the TV to myself than actually getting an answer out of them. So one wonders, do the uber efficient LG head honcho's in South Korea know what a bad reputation there South African division is giving them. If I lived anywhere else I'd probably have had the TV delivered by the CEO himself but until that time arrives I will continue to deal with clowns, empty promises and no freaking TV. Thank you LG, Samsung just got a new client.

• Cr
    Crunchie May 26, 2011

Need simple answer from LG where I can have portable dvd player model DP461D repaired with posable cracked screen, not to pay R230.00 for on line tecnition to tell me the screen is broken. Please LG make your site user friendly, or is your products not repairable by deviating answers on reliable repair unit. Bought this unit for my grand daugter on the stength of your adverts some time ago bring your LG broken units for rapid repair. Did not save the detail as I thought this is what service is all about. All I want is service centre adress or contact detail.

• Ha
    HANS RAADGEVER Jul 06, 2011

i NEED A TUTORIAL FOR MY RH389H. IT IS A RECORDER WITH HARD DRIVE. IT SEEMS THAT THE RECORDER DONT WANT TO RECORD FROM A DVD AND THE DVD IS NOT CODED. NO TUTORIAL IN THE BOX. JUST TELL ME WERE i CAN FIND THIS TUTORIAL PLEASE. ALDO I DOUBT WETHER I WILL GET A RESPONCE.
    SENT YOUR EMAIL TO [email protected] PLEASE

• Le
    Leeandre May 04, 2013

My aunt lost her Manual for her new washing machine, which she just bought recentley its. A Semi-automatic washing machine. Model : p1860RWP serial number 008twhx03489! Is it possible for yourl to send us a manual! Please get back to me ASAP

• Ra
    RATNA CHATTOPADHYAY Aug 16, 2013

FREEZE PARTS ARE BROKEN. ALREADY DOCKETTED NO. RNA130813091738 BUT NO PERSON IS ATTENDED

• Ni
    Nicolene1 Nov 21, 2014

I bought an LG washing machine (F1403YD5) about 4 years ago now. The door rubber got damaged and I contacted the Lg repair centre to replace the rubber.
    After the technician replaced the rubber, the machine made a hell of a noise whilst spinning. LG informed me tbat the shocks of the then 3 and a half year old machine needed replacement. This was as a result of overloading, which is impossible if you are single and only manage to ever fill half a load. They then replaced the shocks. Thereafter the machine could not spin clockwise. Another technician came to fix the second problem created by LGs repair centre. He told me the old shocks were okay and never needed replacement. Thereafter the machine made the same noise as after the rubber was replaced. I was then told by LG that they would send the machine to their engineer to have a look at the problem and fix it. The machine returned 2 weeks later with the same problem, now only at the higher spin cycles. This was early-mid September 2014.
    Since then, my boyfriend and I have contacted LG almost every day with no response. Either the lady handling our complaint is in training, or out, or they will call you back (which they never do). This has been going on for almost 2 months (today is 21 Nov 2014).
    At this point, the only solution I see is to never buy an LG product again and continue the struggle to get a hold of them...
    This is the worst service I have ever received in 26 years!

• Bo
    Bongiwe Dawn Tshabalala Jan 04, 2017

Good day

My name is Bongiwe Dawn Tshabalala. My mother and her neighbour bough a LG TV. The TV's are having are having the same problem, the screen just went off and there is no volume at all. Both TV's had the same problem as it started with the grey screen. We are not happy with the LG products as the guranteed is finished and the TV"s are having the same problem. My mother is staying in Free State. My mother's contact details: 0724056145

Kind Regards
    Bongiwe Dawn Tshabalala (0725362962/0792794174)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices