LCBO — service
August 11/18 aproximatly 3:30 pm, I walk in LCBO located 37 King St E, Bobcaygeon, ON K0M 1A0
I put my purchase at the cash no one was in front of me. The girl (staff) wasstanding at the cash and were talking to people, I was standing there for 10 minutes patently then the girl (staff) telling me very rudly "Go to the next cash" thats all she said, NO apologies, then she turn around here she goes talking to the people again. I was shock never been treating like this before, so I went to the next cash pay and left .
About 30 minutes later I went back she was in the back, I told her colleage what happen earlier and ask what was her name, she said " her name is Laura and she is the manager she also said they do have lots of complains about her I thank her and left.
My request is that she should get consequances for the way she treats everyday customers.
More LCBO Complaints & Reviews
- LCBO - rude staff 
- LCBO - staff! 
- LCBO - does't accept credit card 
- LCBO - racist lcbo employee 
- LCBO - aggressive male staff member 
- LCBO - customer service. bad management
- LCBO - unethical behaviour
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] - e-commerce 
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] - I am complaining about the service experience I had while inside lcbo 
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario - service