LBC Express Logo

LBC Express Customer Service

Having problems with LBC Express?

LBC Express Customer Service Contacts

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LBC Express Customer Service. Initial LBC Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LBC Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LBC Express. Discuss the issues you have had with LBC Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LBC Express — Complaints & Reviews

LBC ExpressUnethical behavior of drawson paul reyes

I would like to file a complain with your service very poor and arrogant staff especially to drawson paul reyes at lbc sanjose delmonte sampol branch, I sent documents 8-5-20 in lbc one is going to davao and one in taguig, less than 1 weeks document in davao was received, but the documents to taguig until now we didnt received, lbc dont inform us that there is a problem with the address, my point is if there is a problem why you dont give us a call to inform, that we need to correct the address, what is the use of our contact details written in the form. What happened to your service?
And with your staff drawson paul reyes he is very arrogant he doesnt have good customer service attitude he dont deserve his working position very poor service. Drawson paul reyes you have to put your feet to your customers feet so u can feel the feelings of your client due to your poor service not to be arrogant. You dont deserve your job you just ruin the name of the company. [protected]

Aug 20, 2020

LBC Express — Product - selfie ring light

Hello, I would like to have this clarified as I ordered 2 selfies right light in Lazada. Hence, the only one...

LBC ExpressBalikbayan box delivery

August 19, 2020 nakalagay na for delivery na ang box, August 10 pa nasa UPPER LAGUNA DELIVERY HUB ang box, dumating ang delivery team dito sa bahay (aug19) at hinanap ako, ang tagal sa loob ng truck tapos sinabi sa akin na hindi daw pala nila dala ang box ko. Ang sabi sakin kinabukasan daw nila idedeliver which is today (August 20) di ko na inexcpect na dalhin pa nila same day ng aug19 kahit nasa cabuyao lang naman ang warehouse nila at calamba lang ako. Inupdate nila ang tracking number na wala daw ako sa bahay kaya di nila nadeliver at next business day daw idedeliver ang box. Thursday lang ngayon Aug20 which is a business day, dapat priority na nila yun na maideliver for today dahil sila naman ang nakaiwan. Nagmessage ako sa Twitter and messenger walang sagot at di ako pinapansin. Sa hotline nyo naman walang nasagot napaka tagal naka hold. Please naman iupdate nyo kami kung ano na ang status ng box and ideliver nyo na yan. Almost 1month na yan.

Balikbayan box delivery

LBC ExpressDocument

I would like to complain in regards to my document. I badly need it for this week. It was in the tracker that it's already en route to talisay delivery hub. So I ask the attendant he said it is in the mandaue hub already for sorting. So I went to manduae delivery hub but they told me that document is not in the hub it's still coming from bohol. How would be that possible that in the tracker it is already received in cebu.

Document

LBC ExpressDelivery and customer service

Delivery took a month because they screwed up and delivered it to a different city. I tried complaining to their customer service and what do you expect fron a BS company, no reply and worst of all, not a single apology was issued. How could you fcking mislook info of a package that is to be shipped to Visayas and send it to Mindanao?! You pay a premium for their services and get a [censored]ty service in return

LBC ExpressShipment delayed for almost 2months

July 8, 2020, when I first tracked my parcel and it was in the vcargo exchange, I wonder why till now it was in a vcargo exchange too, do, how come that my parcel was pending and it doesn't move? Where is my parcel now, since it was in your custody, the liability was yours. Please do an action to move my parcel to its destination. My costumers were so mad at me because of the delay of my parcel. Be responsible enough to your delivery. My tracking number is
          [protected]

• Updated by Meloi Flores · Aug 19, 2020

Please make necessary action regarding my complaint. please make my parcel move and delivered to the destination as soon as possible. It was so important

• Updated by Meloi Flores · Aug 19, 2020

July 8, 2020, my parcel was in the vcargo exchange until now. Please do an action to move my parcel, it was 1 1/2 months in the vcargo, i need it now, my costumers were so mad at me because of the delay of my shipment . With the tracking nmber of [protected]

LBC ExpressPackage was returned to scs hub without trying to reach me

The delivery man did not let my landlord receive the package with tracking number [protected] even with my authorization letter and ID since I was at work during the delivery. It was returned to the SCS hub immediately and I can't even contact LBC since the phone number is unreachable and there's no response to my emails. I would like to have it redelivered and allow my landlor to receive it. Pls take action to address this issue. Thanks.

LBC ExpressParcel sitting on exchange points for days

Lazada merchant shipped the item last Aug 4. The item sat on Alabang for more than a week, then in Cainta for more than 4 days already. The item purchased is an infrared stove for our new house in Rizal. Much to my dismay, we are not able to cook anything for the past weeks, waiting for this paid item to be delivered. Facebook support only responded to two of my messages telling me it was possible to be delivered last week. I waited till Saturday but to no avail. No one responded me after multiple follow-ups even on email.

LBC ExpressImproper handling of goods

Good day. We had a cargo [protected]) sent on 01 Aug 2020 from LBC Buhangin, Davao City, Davao del Sur to Brgy Napolan Purok Centro, Zamboanga del Sur. The cargo was received by the customer on 07 Aug 2020 but in a very bad condition. It would be understood if only 1-2 items were damaged however all of the items were damaged. We have been transacting with LBC since the start of the pandemic but this has been the first time we have encountered such problem. We would like to request a refund on this case. Attached are the pictures -- one is how it looks like inside the box. Please reach out to us at [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]. Thank you.

Improper handling of goods

LBC ExpressError in my contact number

Please, I badly needed my package. Gagamitin siya sa online class which is may pasok na sa monday. Dapat ngayon ang dating ng package ko. Since, mali yung contact number ko hindi ko nakuha ngayon. Yung teller na nagtype yung merong mali, so paki-ayos agad. At paki-deliver agad-agad. As in within this week! Paki-bilisan ang kilos niyo! Gumawa kayo ng aksyon!😡😡😡😡

LBC ExpressWrong destination of parcel

Sender: Christine Joy Singh
                    Consignee: Shiela Mae B. Salamat
                    #371 San Isidro 1 Paombong Bulacan 3001
                    [protected]
                    Reference no. [protected]

July 28, 2020 date of shipment
                    July 29, 2020 enroute to Cabanatuan delivery team (wrong destination)
                    July 30, 2020 received parcel at San Isidro Nueva ecija (wrong destination)

Requesting for further action. Please en route the parcel to right destination as soon as possible.. thankyou

Please see attached file below

LBC ExpressShipment delivered to a wrong person

I requested important documents from government thru www.psaserbilis.com.ph and it was delivered by lbc to a wrong person. It was traced to tracking number gave by lbc. Those documents may used in illegal purposes and they are using my name. Why lbc allowing this to deliver to not correct recipient or not an authorized to receive the documents.
                      I want to retrieved that documents and delivered to me, in any case the wrong person who received those documents used against in ilegal practice, lbc liable to any damage that my occur.

Shipment delivered to a wrong person

LBCMy parcel didn't get back

Please help me back my parcel. As I track my parcel. It said that it was now in the internal despatch since july 15. This is so bad. I need my parcel now. It is more food supplement. Please help me with this.

This is my contact number [protected]
                        Email me at [protected]@gmail.com

My parcel didn't get back

LBC ExpressCourier service

We have paid 313 pesos for a door to door delivery from sto nino meycauayan to sto tomas batangas under this tracking [protected] but it was not delivered, our client pick it up at the LBC station. And she was not notified or whatsoever, this is unacceptable. Your hotline cannot be contacted not even your chat support at the website. The item is souvenirs and invitations for our client's first birthday and christening on aug 23 and today is already aug16. You have wasted so much time and effort where we have paid for that to avoid such!!!

LBC ExpressDelayed delivery

I sent my documents through lbc on august 5, it was received by pasay delivery team on august 10th. I am aware about the new lead time of delivery due to the pandemic, but it is already 5 days in pasay and i'm being notified of an attempt to deliver but everytime it gets an "unforseen event" error. The documents are very important and I need it to be delivered on august 17. Please, deliver it by august 17 because that is the deadline to be received by gsis, which is by the way, provides my education. There is a reason why I sent it way earlier and I expected it to be delivered before the deadline. Thank you.

Delayed delivery

• Er
                                Erick Encinares Aug 19, 2020

This was a waste of time and effort. Nevertheless as a final comment, NCR as well as Region 4a have revert to GCW last Aug 19 and yet no word from LBC.

• Er
                                Erick Encinares Aug 15, 2020

Any updates?!

LBC ExpressPackage still not received (beyond declared lead time)

It says

"Thu, 13 August 2020
                              Shipment is with a concern. Please get in touch with our official customer channels."

What does it mean? I have a listed contact number on the way bill and yet i have not received any calls concerning this issue. I opted for lbc coz i know they do next day delivery but to my dismay. Please help

Package still not received (beyond declared lead time)

LBC ExpressDid not receive bdo credit card

Received this txt from bdo last june 24, 2020: your bdo mastercard credit card ending in 7112 has been dispatched for delivery thru lbc. For delivery status, you may access WWW.LBCEXPRESS.COM using tracker number: [protected]. Thank you.

Its already august 14, 2020 and I still did not received it. Your tracker said :

Shipment has been received at scs returns central hub.

Pleae advise what to do.

LBC ExpressServices almost items in the box were lost

We have package from Japan via Mermaid Ltd Co. or LBC with tracking no. [protected], as per tracing the package arrive it Vitas LBC last July 10 and having re route to General Santos last July 22, 2020.. There was a delay from LBC VITAS warehouse because the package arrived in Gensan was Aug. 10 almost 3 weeks delayed & delivered to us Aug. 13, 2020.. The box inside was already teared some of the important items were missing such as perfumes, shoes, shirts.. and many more.. The LBC team almost stole the package!! Hope we can have justice for this.

LBC ExpressDelivery of parcel

Bakit po ganun? Nagpa shipped ako ng july 27 2020 [censored]g rizal to marikina bayan tracking no. [protected], tapos july 28 narecieved na sya sa marikina-cainta branch. After ma recieved sa marikina-cainta wala ng movement ang items. Aug. 11 narecieved sa marikina bayan. Aug.13 kukunin ng buyer ko tapos sabi sa marikina bayan eh wala na sa kanila kc lagpas 10 days na sa kanila kaya binalik na. At isa pa bakit po di nagtxt sa recepient ko na nandun na ang items.

Delivery of parcel

LBC ExpressPackage delivery

What's wrong with my package? It is supposed to be delivered today and i'm waiting until it posted on the tracking package that "your shipment is with a concern, pls get in touch with our official channels!

Package delivery