LBC Express Logo

LBC Express Customer Service

Having problems with LBC Express?

LBC Express Customer Service Contacts

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LBC Express Customer Service. Initial LBC Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LBC Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LBC Express. Discuss the issues you have had with LBC Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LBC Express — Complaints & Reviews

Sep 03, 2020

LBC Express — Parcel not delivered

I have got the following information of my parcel today: What should I do now?? Will you despatch or I need...

Sep 03, 2020

LBC Express — Wrong shipment country

I would like to make a complaint about my transaction in the lbc-robinson lipa branch. August 27 I went to...

LBC ExpressUndelivered 3pcs parcel in 3 different addresses

[protected] (LEE, MIHYE #[protected]) - july 08'2020
[protected] (KIM, DAEWON #[protected]) - july 28'2020 last update july only
[protected] (HYUN, WOO LEE #[protected])- same as above

All their parcel contains personal i. D and their amount of payment is not a joke, and some of them needs it before going back to their country, this is very inconvenient. Remember, not just your clients are filipino, I have the number of supervisor in mexico pampanga hub. At first very helpful but give up in the end. We are requesting for refund and return of parcel derectly in out company address. Also no more update in trace & tract in your page. Hopefully this will resolve as soon as possible. Thankyou

Sep 02, 2020

LBC Express — Customer service

Hi! I called at 5:31 am today (September 03, 2020) on your customer service due to some package I cannot...

Sep 02, 2020

LBC Express — Shipping services; product never received; customer support unresponsive

Transaction Date: Aug 15, 2020 Tracking Number: [protected] Contact Number(s): +[protected] ...

Sep 01, 2020

LBC Express — Parcel (documents) stayed for how many at lbc scs returns

I requested a psa /nso copy at psa serbilis. Shipment has been received at scs courier facility - manila -...

LBC ExpressPackage delivery

Hi! It's been beyond estimated delivery time of my packages ordered from Lazada but I still haven't receive them nor heard anything from LBC. I already e-mailed LBC and Lazada several times but Im still waiting their reply. I understand it's been hard for everyone during this time but when I ordered where NinjaVan is the courier, it only took them a week to deliver my orders. I'm really looking forward for the delivery since I'm badly needing the table for my WFH set-up. Please see attached files for reference.

LBC ExpressDelayed package delivery

LBC Calbayog Branch - my package has been stock in their branch for a week now. Saying that they can't deliver because of lockdown but other couriers has been able to deliver packages. No updates from the branch nor no reply on their Facebook page. Got a word from our place that they allow entry and resume of delivery services. Hope you'll be able to help me. This will be my last transaction with LBC.

Aug 28, 2020

LBC Express — Return to sender

SENDER- BIANCA MANGAMPAT 2697 Maria Aurora St. Brgy Poblacion Makati City cp# [protected] / 0917...

LBC ExpressDelayed shipping

Hello Im Ma. Anna Mickaella T. Sevilla, I shipped a total of 4boxes Cash on Pickup at LBC Bulakan Bulacan branch last Friday August 14, 2020 to Tuktukan Taguig City Branch but my concerned is its already 1week but the products is not there. Here are the tracking numbers
        [protected] [protected] [protected]). Kindly take actions before the foods gets expired. Thankyou

Aug 26, 2020

LBC Express — Not receiving my collection of money

Hi I would like to seek assistance to file a complaint against LBC. Please help. They are not remitting my...

LBC ExpressLower laguna delivery team incompetence

August 6, 2020 - the tracking beyond said that its en route to cabuyao. Then it stuck there until august 15 - cargo exchange (dont know what this is)
          August 18 - its already in the delivery hub (lower laguna delivery) its a tv so it has to be delivered immediately but.. 6 days after my item is locked in the hub
          August 24 - they decided to deliver it and then it didnt came said our house was closed. But we were expecting it.. There was no call or text that they are already at our house, heck they didnt even knock, we have a doorbell and then they also did not use that.. And then they said they will re deliver the next day and here we are 2 days after still not heard from them.. What utter incompetence..

Tracking no. [protected]

Lower laguna delivery team incompetence

LBC ExpressNot remitting money with sender

Tracking number [protected]
            Binagbyad nyo ko noong july 24 165 pesos
            Sabi ko paid n yung item ko worth 450pesos
            Ask ko nag pick up bakit 615 to be collected eh byad n yun ang sisingilin nyo delivery fee na lng sabi ng courier nyo yung 615 n yun ay 450 worth at 165 n bnyad ko sa inyo kaya 615 sabi ko d yan sisingilin s nila paulit ulit me sf lang s knila.. Tpos now siningil nyo sila ng 620 pinabyran nyo eh byad na.. Modus b nyo yan. Dpat nyo iblik s akin ang pera ng customer ko d kau mgnda kausap.. Ayusin nyo yan.. Byaran nyo ko sf lang ang sa inyo hindi ko pina bebenta s inyo ang item n. pinadla ko.. Delivery fee lang kau.

You delivered and collected money 615 july 29 and now August 25 na.. No update no messages with. me
            You collected money with consignee but u never remit with sender. How long do I need to wait. Your scammer getting money with us without returning.. I said its paid but still collected money and not remitting with me.

Not remitting money with sender
            Not remitting money with sender

Aug 24, 2020

LBC Express — My complaint is about the unethical behavior of one of your employee at lbc langkaan 1 branch

This is in reference of a rude behavior of one of your employees at LBC Langkaan 1, Dasmariñas Cavite, CHERYL...

LBC ExpressDelivery date/service

Dear lbc express, i've been waiting for my item to arrive. Imagine 2 weeks na kapin. Wapa ninyu gideliver. Digay ra kaau niabot sa mactan nga branch. As in pipa pa ka weeks before ninyu gihilantan ang item. Gi pasa sa grandmall liloan after pila ka weeks. Pg. Abot sa grandmall. Please expect delivery. After that under some ungorseen events wla madeliver ang product. Hello, naunsa mo ui?? After ana gipasa na mghandle kintahay. Another day gipasa nasad sa larj. Unsa ni ui? Sige mog pasapasa? Mamili mog gaan ra nga item. Sanina tmn tung akong items ambot knt gyid nuh. Naa mn unta moy service. Dimo makadeliver? Hangtud karun nuh ang utem naa pa ddtu. Nabaho nlng guro tu. Sigeg pasa2. Inyumg service tarunga palihog. Ayw ko rasoni tungod sa pandemic kay dugay nananh natanggong diha sa inyung mga kamot

Delivery date/service

LBC ExpressComplaint for item delivery service.

Hi lbc team! I am filing a complaint regarding the item I shipped to my friend. It is so clear that it is a bottle and I advised to ensure that it is handled with care. My friend just received the item, and it's all ruined. It is obvouis that it is a jar. Hence, should be handled with extra care. Do you not inform the shippers about it? It seems that they're just throwing it around. The person who packed it on the shop is not at fault. He packed the item properly and even put a lot of bubble wrap in it. Compensate us for the damage!!! Refer to the tracking number below.

Ka-lbc, your shipment with tracking# [protected] was received by jean on 08-22-2020. Thank you for trusting lbc!

LBC ExpressFraudulent behavior

They have useless service. They keep on lying. Poor customer service, too. They've claimed that I wasnt at home yesterday to receive the parcel which is impossible. There are 4 of us here, we have a freaking pandemic and we are quarantined at home because of it. What kind of excuse is that? No one at home? Stupid service. Apparently, the information in my parcel is useless to cos they can't even contact me. Theres a phone number there. An address too. Drivers are lazy as heck or they're just plain incompetent. Same goes with the management. Other couriers have no problem reaching us here. Only lbc. Y'all proud of that? Your management is [censored].

Fraudulent behavior

Aug 21, 2020

LBC Express — bdo credit card

Hay naku rider ng lbc tamad, march 3 nag text sa akin ang bdo na I dedeliver na ang credit card ko, kaya I...

LBC ExpressService

Help my parcel is not moving since it is delivered to the hands of lbc (I ordered through lazada) it has been 17 days and beyond my estimated delivery date. Im panicking cause when I tracked it on universal tracker it says that it is received at "solutions crossdock alabang" many says that it is a black hole between lazada and lbc where many parcels suddenly dissapear, what should I do?

LBC ExpressDelivery of purchased products

LBCExpress claimed that they have made attempts to deliver my purchases and that I wasn't present to receive them, when as a matter of fact I was (and still am) and they failed to get in touch with me. I even doubt they actually made the attempt to make the delivery. I'll understand if the delivery is delayed because of the quarantine, but I won't stand for false information. Their customer service is also deplorable: not responsive online and no one picking up the phone. Other courrier services have no trouble getting my purchases to me, so what's LBC's excuse?

• Updated by Cielo Maaliw · Aug 21, 2020

Just adding that LBC Express could be engaging in fraudulent behavior to cover up in their failure to do business.

Quoting from the Penal Code of the Philippines —

Art. 171 alineas 2, 3, 4 and 5 :

2. Causing it to appear that persons have participated in any act or proceeding when they did not in fact so participate;

3. Attributing to persons who have participated in an act or proceeding statements other than those in fact made by them;
                          4. Making untruthful statements in a narration of facts;

5. Altering true dates;

Art. 172 :
                          Falsification by private individual and use of falsified documents. — The penalty of prision correccional in its medium and maximum periods and a fine of not more than P5, 000 pesos shall be imposed upon:

1. Any private individual who shall commit any of the falsifications enumerated in the next preceding article in any public or official document or letter of exchange or any other kind of commercial document; and

2. Any person who, to the damage of a third party, or with the intent to cause such damage, shall in any private document commit any of the acts of falsification enumerated in the next preceding article.

Any person who shall knowingly introduce in evidence in any judicial proceeding or to the damage of another or who, with the intent to cause such damage, shall use any of the false documents embraced in the next preceding article, or in any of the foregoing subdivisions of this article, shall be punished by the penalty next lower in degree.

Art. 173. Falsification of wireless, cable, telegraph and telephone messages, and use of said falsified messages.
                          — The penalty of prision correccional in its medium and maximum periods shall be imposed upon officer or employee of the Government or of any private corporation or concern engaged in the service of sending or receiving wireless, cable or telephone message who utters a fictitious wireless, telegraph or telephone message of any system or falsifies the same.

Any person who shall use such falsified dispatch to the prejudice of a third party or with the intent of cause such prejudice, shall suffer the penalty next lower in degree.

And concerning False testimony at a official DTI Hearing :

Art. 184. Offering false testimony in evidence.
                          — Any person who shall knowingly offer in evidence a false witness or testimony in any judicial or official proceeding, shall be punished as guilty of false testimony and shall suffer the respective penalties provided in this section.