LBC Express company logo
LBC Express
reviews & complaints
LBC Express
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2472 complaints
25 resolved 2447 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

LBC Express reviews & complaints 281 - 320

LBC Express complaints 2472

A
Jul 28, 2021

LBC Express - Cebu delivery team

LBC Express Inc please deliver these packages today. They've been sitting at cebu distribution team for days already. My other packages were delivered on the same day when arrived. Please check and deliver them. Thanks.

LBC Express - Service and Delivery

Hi, LBC.
I called your hotline number and spoke to your agent. I asked them for any update of my box. Yesterday's agent said na hindi daw napasama ung box ko from previous delivery kasi wala dawng kasabayan. Then, pinatwag nila ako today, Friday to follow up. Ung another agent naman today sabi, wla daw confimation sa inclusion request yesterday which means hindi napasama ULIT sa delivery for tomorrow. I'm really confused and find it weird as there's no consistency.

Una, sabi na hindi napasama ung box kasi wlang kasabayan.
Next, hindi nasama ung box for delivery this Satuday. (Kala ko ba na wlang ksama ung box ko? Panong nag deliver kayo ng hindi nsama ung box ko?)
Then, sabi din ng agent nyo na if hindi mapasama this Saturday's delivery, next Saturday na nmn daw ulit. (yesterday's agent)
Moreover, sabi ng agent today na regardless na may kasama or wala, dpat e deliver sya. (which is nag contradict sya sa sinabi ng agent yesterday na dpat may ksama ung box ko)

Enlighten me with this. Salamat.

Desired outcome: INCLUSION OF MY DELIVERY THIS SATURDAY'S DELIVERY (24TH JULY)

J

LBC Express - Refund

Hello good am kindly follow up lbc tawi-tawi na pick. Up na po nang costumer ko ang parcel niya pero 3days na wala pa akong na recieved na reference sa refund.. Wala din pong update sa tracking system nila.. Pa help po para sa refund ko na magtxt na po sila.. [protected]

LBC Express - I am trying to send

hello good morning maam..pag po ba nagpadala ka sa lbc una tinatanong knung magkano ung item mo..?nag inquire po kasi ako yun una itninanong.from calauan laguna to camarinez sur 400plus po shipping fee. tinaninh po ng attendant kunh magkno itam ko sagot q po 550 ni hindi po kinilo ung item ko..umayrs po yung buyer ko mataas daw po maxado sf..today may buyer aq from cavite same item..ganun nanaman po tinanong sakin una magkano daw po yung item ko..sabi q 550..325 daw po ni hindi kinilo item ko kaya sbi q po pede ko po malaman timbang ng item ko.sagot sakin attendant mga 3kilo daw ni di man lang rinimbang..nag insist pocako na timbangin 1kilo lang..sa malaking kahin pinallagy ni maam eh sa maliit na kilo box lang po kasya item ko.may nagpadala napo sakin same item kya alam ko o itsura ng kahon n ginamit ng lbc from pampanga..laguna to pampamga eh 198 po shipping fee

LBC Express - Complaint regarding an agent attitude

I would like to make a complaint to an agent I've talked with dated July 21, 2021 between 11:20 to 11:35 am California time I asked her/his name and said Alma, the reason for this is that am asking or tracking my boxes which I sent last may 27, 2021 ( 2 boxes) and the last is June 15, 2021. The last box that I sent said is still in Manila for customs processing and I told her/him why this one is there already and the 2 boxes where still in limbo ( still sailing to Hongkong). While I am talking she is talking also so we can't understand each other so I got already angry or mad instead of calming me she tested my patience and my blood pressure went up. Maybe she needs to be train on how to deal with costumers. Thank you and hope to hear answers very soonest.
Carmelita Rivas

LBC Express - Booking Never Recorded

I called LBC Abu Dhabi on 19-Jul-2021 evening requesting for pick up of my xl box bound for Visayas. The guy who answered my call took all my details and told me that my box will be picked up the next day. It was already 9:30pm of 20-July-2021 but nobody called nor picked up my box. When I called the LBC hotline to follow up, they told me that my booking was never recorded or logged. Unfortunately I did not get the name of the guy that took my call. This is very frustrating for me. I am losing my trust with LBC. I hope the management will look into this seriously.

Hi Jordan, we are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered. Rest assured that this will be noted so that we can provide better assistance and service to you our valued customer. Kindly send a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

IG Account: @lbcexpress

LBC Express - Pembo, Makati LBC Branch (Unethical Behavior)

Incident happened Jul 17 - Saturday

A bad experience happened to me twice with this branch. As per their store hour posted online opens until 6pm so at 3:30pm of Saturday naka-pila na ako and at around 4pm pumasok na ako sa loob since posted sa door only 3 customers are allowed inside. When I entered the store the staff said cut-off na daw...imagined at 4pm nag cut off sila pumila ka ng almost 30mins. I encountered this scenerio with this same staff before nag early cut off din dahil marami pa daw silang gagawin. So I said in a high pitch sana naglalagay kayo sa pinto na early cut-off kayo nakapila kami oh..almost 30mins ako nakapila. I never complaint as a customer for any transactions, but this guy in this branch is too much.

We all know that LBC are handling bulk of transactions and customer complains this pandemic and we do understand that you have lot of packages to handle in each store but please it is not right to say to your regular customer NA MARAMI PA KAMING GAGAWIN KAYA EARLY CUT OFF and MERON LBC SA MARKET-MARKET, was that a proper way of handling your customer? if you can't handle the bulk transactions anymore might as well do something to let your customers know that you can't accept any more transaction as early as possible knowing na meron line outside the store and braving our current situation right now to go out their houses to have a transactions with you LBC. You may post your "special early cut" sa door so we would know and will not spend any minutes outside the store, it was a waste of time standing outside and waiting for nothing.

I hope you understand my concern and this email may reach to concern branch and their heads for investigation and to correct the cut-off policy to avoid this inconvenience.

Bastos po talagq mga LBC staff, feeling HARI 😒 Ung branch din dito sa town namin sobrang nakakairita. Nagtext na may for pick up akong item around 3pm. Sabi ng customer service 6pm pa closing nila. Nandon ako ng 5:30 pero close na daw at di na ako inentertain kahit may pagkakamali naman sa part nila. Walang nakaindicate na business hours ng branch don sa text tapos mali ang binigay ng customer service. Ending nasayang lang oras ko

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered. Rest assured that this will be noted and escalated so that we can provide better assistance and service to you our valued customer. For any shipment concern, you may send a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

S

LBC Express - Pick up balikbayan box

I live near Jersey City branch, box was scheduled July 14 2021 9A to 1P.We waited and called LBC gave 3 numbers to contact if the driver is on his way.Left the house before 2P to pick up something.Tried calling the driver, no answer.Nobody came.
July 15 called LBC if they will still have somebody come to pick up the box or will just send it via Global.
Secaucus branch sent somebody to pickup the box, thank you.It is frustrating waiting whole day and nobody calls that he is not coming or too much load that day for the drivers

Hi Sonny, we would like to express our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand how you feel about the situation and this is definitely not the experience we want you to have. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Rest assured that this issue will be dealt with accordingly. We will forward your complaint to their immediate head for investigation. You may also send us a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

S

LBC Express - Services

Fri, 02 July 2021

Released to authorized representative PROJAS 07/02/2021.
Fri, 02 July 2021
(TAKE NOTE: IBINIGAY NILA ANG IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS SA IBANG TAO HINDI NAMIN KILALA. NOW HIND PA NAMIN NAKIKITA NADG DOCUMENTS SINCE NA DELIVER NG RIDER)[protected] TRACKING NUMBER,
SOBRANG HIGPIT NIO SA MGA ID.TAPOS GANYAN KAYO SA DELIVERY..NAKAKA DISMAYA NAMAN KAYO

Please expect delivery within the day.
Fri, 02 July 2021

Shipment has been received at CUBAO DELIVERY TEAM 2.
Fri, 02 July 2021

Shipment is en route to CUBAO DELIVERY TEAM 2. Next update for this shipment will come within 2 day/s.
Fri, 02 July 2021

Shipment has been received at COURIER EXCHANGE.
Tue, 29 June 2021

Shipment has been accepted at TAGBILARAN.

Hi Sheng, allow us to help you. Kindly send a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/LBCExpress or search on your Facebook page LBC Express Inc.
IG Account: @lbcexpress

LBC Express - Unauthorized representative claimed my package.

Tracking number: [protected]

My item was shipped in my condo and was received by a lady guard.

I would like to complain that, i did not authorized any person to receive my item. Nor the delivery guy informed me that my item was delivered. No call or text. Just left it at the lobby to unauthorized person. I was just surprised the item was already revived last two days ago and very disappointed for security protocol of the Quezon City branch team.

I believe that is not the proper LBC protocol.

Desired outcome: Better service

Hi Christian, allow us to help you. Kindly send your LBC tracking number through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

J

Delivery /Date: 7/13/21-7/15/21
Trans Type: C.O.D.
Payment Collected: 13, 195.00
Bank Acct: BDO [protected]

Desired outcome: refund the equivalent amount

Hi Sir Aristeo, allow us to help you. Upon checking, your complaint was already logged and endorsed to our complaint team and is now under investigation. Kindly send a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

LBC Express - Shipment untraceable, Item never received

Hi, I'm filing a complaint for a tracking number that was never traceable and which I never received. I am still hoping to receive this item. I hope LBC contacts the local branch the item was shipped from and confirm if the transaction took place.

Tracking Number:
Block 18 Lot 4 Orchard Lane Pueblo de Panay, Roxas City, 5800 Capiz
Receiver Details:
Badua, Vanduane V.
60 Santo Tomas Proper, Baguio City 2600

I emailed LBC Express customer service on June 18 to bring up the concern. We exchanged emails until June 29 but they were not able to confirm if they contacted the local LBC branch. I also tried calling their customer service around 7 times, but some of my calls were cut I think due to some technical problems. One customer service representative even told me that they will contact the branch mentioned and that I could expect the tracking number to show the details within 48 hours, this however never happened. I was also told to contact the sender of the item but he does not respond anymore. The picture of the LBC receipt he took is not very clear but you can read the main details.

It's been almost a month since the incident and I happened to stumble upon this website. I am hoping for your gracious assistance and hope to hear from you the soonest. Thank you!

Desired outcome: That I still receive the shipment and that LBC Express contact the local LBC branch where the item was shipped from and confirm if the transaction took place.

Hi Sir/Ma'am, allow us to help you. Kindly send a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

T
Jul 12, 2021

LBC Express - Rj Aliwan/ LBC Espana Tolentino Branch Manila

Rj Aliwan of LBC Tolentino Espana Manila Branch act in unprofessional way. Pagpasok ko ngayon sinabi nya na cut off na daw, bumalik na lng daw ako bukas. Pero nandon pa Sila at wala naman nakalagay na oras sa may pinto ng cut off time. Hinihingi ko sa kanya ang contact number kung saan pwede sya ereklamo. Sabi nya 'ayoko ko nga'. After me, may customer na pumasok, at inentertain nya. Ganito ba makiharap ang employee nyo sa customer? Sana bigyang action.

Desired outcome: Investigate the incident

Hi Jake, we would like to express our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand how you feel about the situation and this is definitely not the experience we want you to have. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We already escalated your complaint. You may also reach us in our official channels below;

LBC Express - Shipment

Good day im complaining regarding my delivery of my package. My sender sent my shipment and according to my delivery it will be door to door delivery. Weeks passed and my shipments still not arriving, then the sender checked it and it find out that my area is not covered for door to door delivery. And then that delivery is already paid, and then the one of lbc staff ask us to go in the nearest branch to give the tracking number and ask for another payment which is already paid. Please investigate for this incident. This is not right. By the way im still not receiving my shipments. They cant find it.

Hi Maikeru Adoriano, allow us to help you and explain the reforwarding fee. Kindly send a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

I

LBC Express - Complaint for Ms. Alyssa joyce Lawang

Icocomplaint ko si ms alyssa joyce lawang
Ganyan ba tlga empleyado nyo? Kung makipag usap para lang kaming pulubi bastos mag approach! Nakakadismaya. Pabalang mag paprima. Papirma harap at likod na pabalang. Tama ba yun.? Tapos xempre nagtaka ako dahil frstime ko magpadala sa mga kinclaim ko kasi tlgang naka fold ung mga item para madami din mailagay.. Sasabihan pako sa iba nalang ako magpadala😌 lbc lifestyle strip sto. Tomas napaka yabang nyo mag approach daig nyo pa ang may ari. Hayaan nyo pipilitin ko macontact mga mataas at sisiguraduhin ko makakarating sakanila. Ang alam ko apg gnyan nag ggreet ka sa customer, nag ssmile sa customer. Ni po walang ginagamit. Kaya pala laging walang tao bastos kayo kung sumagot.. Mag eemail din ako sa mataas para sure n makarating sakanila ito

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we would like to express our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand how you feel about the situation and this is definitely not the experience we want you to have. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Upang mas matulungan po namin kayo regarding sa inyong complaint, mangyaring mag send lamang po ng message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

IG Account: @lbcexpress

Hi Ma'am/Sir, please accept our apologies for this incident. We do understand where you are coming from as we value you as our customer. Our people are properly trained to provide the best customer service possible and anything less than this is not tolerated.

Your complaint regarding our branch already escalated to their Immediate Head for proper investigation and necessary action. Our team wanted to extend their apologies and assured that will not let this happen again. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

IG Account: @lbcexpress

Mag eemail din ako kay Mc Camahort para malaman nya ang paguugali ng mga empleyado nila sa lifetylestrip .kung makapag taray daig pa may ari at pinag tatawanan pa kami tlga.hindi ako papayag na hindi ito makakarating sa director nyo!

Sa bulacan lbc brach.42 pcs na item kasya sa 3 pouch.. Bakit sakin na 31 item na mga shirts ginawang 4 pouch. Ang luwag pa nung pouch ko kung tutuusin. Masyado lang nagtataray ung alyssa at sasabihan pako sa iba ako magpadala., ilang beses ako nag cclaim na nakafold ang mga item na narerecieve ko.bkit saknya ayaw nya ipafold eh .

LBC Express - Delivery

Delivery personnel on the ground too LAZY! Contact no's of the receiver has been provided, actually 3 contact numbers yet the delivery didn't care to contact our parcel always end up coming back to CEBU DELIVERY TEAM 2. This is not the first time please do something, our receiver always keep on waiting Delivery on the ground keep on insisting Establishment is closed yet they dont bother to call our recipient when they are on site to deliver.

Desired outcome: Have our parcel honestly delivered

Hi Francis, may we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts?Kindly send a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

LBC Express - Documents not received

Hi Ma'am/ Sir, Good day. We would like to file a complaint regarding our documents that we send to Super Metro Calbayog last October 16, 2020 with a tracking # [protected]. Below are the...

V
Jul 06, 2021

LBC Express - They sent back unclaimed parcel without even contacting their customer prior

Hi good day!
This is to express about what happened to my parcel in LBC Libertad branch, Bacolod City. Ms Rofel Oracion transacted at LBC Sara branch with a tracking #[protected]. I was not able to get my parcel because of circumstances brought by pandemic and I dont have any idea about the alloted days allowed for the parcel to be claimed. The LBC Libertad branch personnel never contacted me about the parcel and the rules, I only known about it after 15 days when I finally have the chance to go to the store. They sent my parcel back to Sara branch, Iloilo which made a hassles to me and the sender as well because of the pandemic, time and money constraints. Sara branch, Iloilo personnel told the sender that she cannot transact online and pay via gcash, they required her to personally transact to send the parcel back again to Bacolod City and if failed to do so they will send the parcel to Manila and get burned. It is sad to know that in trying times like this, transacting online is not possible for them and it caused double payment

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Hi Vie, allow us to help you. Kindly send a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

LBC Express - Delivery

I am complaining of your delivery staff i am sending express shipment from Al-khobar Saudi Arabia to Mandaue Cebuthe shipment out of delivery since yesterday and we always monitor and visit near 2 LBC branch in since yesterday and Today According to them our 2 phone number that which my Mother and My Wife not answering since yesterday which is not true until now the shipment we didnt receive how many time we attempt to call your deliver man but not answering.

This not good experience i choose to pay express delivery to priority the shipment but now what happened until now we didn't received the shipment.

Hi Jhonrey, we are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered. May we verify if the shipment already received? Kindly send a message through our channels below so that your concern will be addressed properly. Thank you. -Cha, LBC Customer Service Associate

C

LBC Express - My papers already not receive because incomplete information

My papers in not already received because of incomplete information and forget to insert my contact no.
My contact no [protected]