LBC Express Logo

LBC Express Customer Service

Having problems with LBC Express?

LBC Express Customer Service Contacts

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LBC Express Customer Service. Initial LBC Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LBC Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LBC Express. Discuss the issues you have had with LBC Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LBC Express — Complaints & Reviews

LBC Expressawtsu apparel sandos

Sir my package has been received by the baguio delivery team since 24 august and yet it's still not delivered to me until now. I instructed the awtsu apparel to instruct the delivery team to just leave my package at the guard house at the brick gate entrance of philippine military academy @ fort del pilar yet there was still no improvement regarding the feedback to my package. I can't understand why the office was closed yet there are always guards at any day or time in the entrance of the academy, my tracking no is [protected] I hope you can fix this problem sir.

awtsu apparel sandos

LBC ExpressDelayed on delivery (more than 9 days as of this date)

My supplier, Perfume Philippines, delivered my parcel to Exchange-LSC on Sept. 3, 2020. Their commitment is 3-4 days leadtime from NCR to South Luzon, as I'm in Lipa City. Until today, Sept. 12, 2020, my parcel is still in Exchange-LSC. I'm waiting for the delivery of my parcel as it contained the items ordered by my customers, and I'm receiving a lot of negative feedback and complaints due to delay on the shipment of LBC.

My supplier is helping me out to escalate this concern, but there is no movement or development until now.

Regards,
    Jeffrey Opulento
    +[protected]

LBC ExpressDelivery

We send a parcel from Bogo to Cebu City, we paid for delivery charge and clearly stated that its for delivery and not for pickup. When it was arrived in cebu, the branch call the recipient that the parcel can now be picked up. Why? It supposed to be a door to door delivery why they are telling to come and pick up the item? I hope this will not happen again next time. Please be attentive next time and hope you can look into this issue to avoid future complaints.

Delivery

Sep 10, 2020

LBC Express — Box was ransacked / pilfered

Date box was delivered : August 22, 2020, [protected] ; Invoice Number [protected] -82a465e9-2. The balikbayan...

LBC Tabaco Albay branch to LBC SM MolinoDocument / tor

Naipadala po ang document galing tabaco city albay branch... Tapos wala man lang po akong natnggap na confirmation message regarding my parcel if it is ready to pick-up, then bigla na lang silang magsasabe na yong document daw nasa internal dispatch na at need another payment para maibalik or itatapon na daw yung document. Bakit ganito na ang lbc now?

Document / tor

LBC ExpressParcel at internal mail pending

You transferred to other branch to pick up. And until now no latest update on my parcel. That document is important no answer on my emails. Please!!! give this some priority as you change the destination of pic-up!!!

Parcel at internal mail pending

Sep 10, 2020

LBC Express — Poor customer service

Sept 9, 2020 [protected] I don't know if you train your people well. I went to lbc, alabang-zapote road...

Sep 09, 2020

LBC Express — Balikbayan box delivery syd to mnl

My balikbayan box was picked up from my residence here in Sydney on the 14th of July 2020 to be sent to...

LBC ExpressFailure to remit collection

I shipped an item using lbc cop with tracking number [protected]. The item was picked up and paid by the recipient at lbc carig regional center on august 14, 2020. However, until this date and time, I have not received any notification or reference number in order to claim the collection. Your tracking site has not been updated for too long, concealing the real status of the package and the money collected.
            Does lbc cop service really take this long to remit the collection???

LBC ExpressCargo box

1st all your hotline number here in the Philippines sucks, sad to say but it doesn't help.
              Last July I sent 3 boxes from from UAE going here in the Philippines. Today, Sept. 8 only 2 boxes were delivered. Why is it all the way from. Dubai they all go together every time I track them, then on the delivery day 1 was left behind. The tracking # of the 3rd box is [protected]. Can you tell me when will it be delivered? Why it was left in Manila and the other 2 was transferred to Cainta? Please call me at [protected].

LBC ExpressParcel not received / over delayed / undelivered

I sent a parcel last August 20, 2020 at LBC Lapu Lapu Legazpi City Branch, as advised up to 1 week lead time for the delivery, check ko lang daw palagi sa online tracking. But up to now, September 8, 2020 still no update! I even asked the sending branch and as advised they will give me feedback pero wala naman nakakailang email na rin ako lagi lang forwarded wala naman masabing exact information. As client we also have the right to know any update, pinagkatiwala naming sainyo yung parcel namin. anong petsa na wala pa rin. it was to be an advance birthday gift pero inabutan na ng birthday ng receiver. Package contains branch new Huawei phone. Please, update me on this. I need immediate assistance.
                This is supposed to be delivery to LBC Lucky Gold Pasig City, Metro Manila
                Tracking no. [protected]

LBC ExpressSpecial Power of Attorney (SPA)

Nagpadala po ako july 10, 2020 pero hanggang ngayon po, mag dadalawang buwan na po wala padin nakakarating sa bicol, nag check po ako sa online para matrace narin po kung asan na pero nanatili parin pong nasa lbc calamba. Kung maaari po sana makiayos na po ito makikihanap po nung dokumento na un, napaka importante po nun. Tapos nakailang balik na po kami sa lbc wala silang magawa, bakit po ganun salamat po.

Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
                  Special Power of Attorney (SPA)

Sep 07, 2020

LBC Express — Loss of item

I would like to file a complain regarding the package I sent last Sept 4, 2020 at around 3:30 to 4pm.. The...

LBC Express[protected]

Parcel not yet received considering the location is very near almost 1 week but never received or hear anyone from lbc

[protected]
                    [protected]

LBC ExpressShipment

Ang tagal naman niyo ideliver nanjan na sa upper laguna nung August 28 pa .hanggang ngaun di niyo pa dinedeliver kailangan na kailangan ko na yan.Ideliver niyo na katagal na yan jan eh .nakakainis ang service niyo

Shipment

Sep 06, 2020

LBC Express — Delivery issue

I would like to complain my package sent to lbc annapolis branch last aug.20, 2020 suppose to be going to...

LBC ExpressDamaged / extremely wet parcel

[protected] - It was last received at your Pulilan Branch, Philippines.

I received the package little over 20 minutes ago and was excited to open it without disinfecting because the items inside were fragile. All items were extremely crumpled and my poster actually melted due to wetness. TO be honest, it didnt even smell of alcohol. This is really disappointing, your courier is the most expensive one and I doubted there will be a case like this so I trusted the company. Well, here it is. It's not even acceptable as a display.

LBC ExpressTrack #[protected]

Hi. I am Joel Radam, it seems like you were having a hard time finding my location base on the data and feedback that I saw in your Track & Trace page. I suggest that once your manpower arrived at my place please do contact me in my number ([protected]) so I can assist them. Thank you

Track #[protected]

LBC ExpressPackage not delivered

Good day,

I sent a package last august 26. And I requested for it to be delivered in Pagadian City. Yesterday we just got a message that our package is ready for pick up at Ipil branch. I already paid for the delivery fee. Please do something about this. I want it delivered to the exact address not in Ipil. The tracking number is [protected]. I already did track the package at your website and it really says package ready for pick up at Ipil.

Package not delivered

LBC ExpressI am complaining about the service

I book online last aug 31, 2020 pick up sept. 1 here in our house. In the next day no one comes to pick up. I thought its just they dont see it on their system so I book again on the nigh before sep. 2 the pick up date. Again there is no sign of a rider. Of course I book again 3rd time to be pick up this day no one come! Now I book again? Pwede ba wag na kayo mag online kung hindi naman pipick upin. Siguro nag hihintay ng tip e isa lang naman pick up nya and trabaho niya yon? Kung ganon pala ang rider pangit naman. Ang dami ko nang pending na for pick up na tracking!

I am complaining about the service
                              I am complaining about the service

• So
                                  Sos Shal Sep 04, 2020

Good day!
                                  I am here complaining the service of your rider that there is no sign in delivering the items. Hope this will be given your immediate actions since this happened not just only once but several times already. Supposedly the items were delivered yesterday September 3, 2020 here in Blk6 lot 8 Springwood Subdivision Minglanilla Cebu. And we are bothered that the seller send us a message and mark us "bogus buyer" because of the items we did not receive and this is not our mistake but the mistake of the rider. And here is our tracking number :LBC [protected]. Hope for the immediate actions to the management as a business owner.