LBC Express Logo

LBC Express Customer Service

Having problems with LBC Express?

LBC Express Customer Service Contacts

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LBC Express Customer Service. Initial LBC Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LBC Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LBC Express. Discuss the issues you have had with LBC Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LBC Express — Complaints & Reviews

LBC ExpressBalikbayan box

Goodmorning, I want to file a complaint about our box from usa that has been stucked in taiwan. Upon tracking online, it arrived since last september 13. Normally within 4 days right after the arrival in taiwan the package is already in thephilippines. I have been calling hotlines and email customer service but of course they just depend on what they see in their system. Kindly act on this matter please. The box is really very important

Tracking numbers
[protected]
[protected]

LBC ExpressParcel not delivered

It was 2 weeks already since the document was sent to my husband till now didn't received yet.. I asked somebody to looked at digos branch but told him it was not there.. Yet the tracking says it was there since sept 16 received by authorized person name gina.. Why don't you call the receiver since the contact number is indicated.. That's an important documents were badly needed..

LBC ExpressStaff of gaisano tisa lbc branch

When i arrive at the Lbc branch, I did not know if theres cut off time. While waiting for me to called on, suddenly one man just go directly to the staff and he wants to deliver his things then the staff quickly accept the customers things. When i go to the staff to give my things that i want to deliver to my relatives she then insist that theres a cut off time 2pm but i told her why did you accept the other guy's things it is already past 2pm. That is so unfair. It is urgent to deliver my things to my relative because its essentials. I was at Gaisano Tisa Lbc Branch. Cebu Philippines. Hope you have an action with this.

Staff of gaisano tisa lbc branch

LBC ExpressUndelivered document

I would like to know what happened to the package I have sent because the last time I checked, it was on its way to hangar-disposed from pending-hangar exchange. Tracking number is [protected]. What are we going to do with this? Why weren't we contacted by lbc regarding the package? It was sent last feb. 3, 2020. There were clearly contact details on the receipt but none of us were informed what happened. The document is very important because it's a contract for the new property we have bought. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible. You may contact us at [protected]/[protected] or you may send your reply to my email, [protected]@gmail.com. It is very important for us to retrieve that document. I am hoping for a positive feedback and resolution regarding my concern. Thank you.

Undelivered document

LBC Express"Shipment is with a concern..."

I tracked my parcel using the LBC Trace and Track, and it said that "Shipment is with a concern..." (September 19, 2020). I got in touch with LBC, and they said that my address was "incorrect" so they asked for my complete address. But I triple-checked my home address in Lazada, and there was nothing wrong with it. Then, LBC said that they will contact their delivery team to ask for their delivery schedule.

I waited around for almost two days to see if they will deliver my parcel, but so far, nothing. I've been messaging them thru Twitter, but they're not replying to me anymore.

"Shipment is with a concern..."

• Pr
              pringlets07 Sep 22, 2020

I had the same issue saying it has concerns and been calling their customer service for like 5 days for updates and they give me different reasons on every call. They always promise that it will be delivered but then the next day same error shows up. It's been 5 days now and my parcel was still not delivered.

LBC ExpressComplaining my branch collect reference number

Gudday.. I am complaining my branch collect reference, sobrang tagal na po yun pero until now di pa rin nag tetext, naka tambak na pera ko sa inyu. Please settle it asap, nag memessage po ako sa email niyo pero walang response, super poor customer service. Yung isang cod branch collect ko nong july pa yun pero until now wala paring text ilamg beses ko na itong pina follow up sa lbc, pina follow up naman ng sales niyo peru wala pa ring text. Sobrang kailangan ko na ang pera ko pero sobrang tagal ng text niyo. Nakakapagod na po palaging nag fofollow up. Please settle. Thanks

Sep 18, 2020

LBC Express — Misrouted parcel

Hello good evening, I would like to lure your attention to an important issue that I have faced lately due to...

LBC ExpressDelay of parcel almost 2 months already

I would like to file a complain regarding about my delayed parcel .
              Almost 2 months of waiting until now there are still no updates or progress . Please do some legal action about it.. my last update was it was shipped in cagayan distribution team, my address is in ozamis city. Please help me track my order. Been waiting for it almost 3months now 😔😔

Delay of parcel almost 2 months already

LBC ExpressDelay in delivery - lower laguna delivery hub

I am writing to you now because your customer hotline number is always busy. I'd like to know the status of my parcel! It's been 3 days since my package was shipped to lower laguna delivery hub, until now it has not delivered yet!

Ano na? Those law books are essential for my online classes! The rex bookstore has packed and shipped immediately my books but the delay is coming from you! Aba, galaw galaw naman!!

Please action on this immediately!!!

Delay in delivery - lower laguna delivery hub

LBCDelivery

The package was submitted by the dealer last 9/13/2020 at Cainta, Rizal. Its been 4 days now and I haven't got the package. I tracked it and it shows that the Batangas Delivery received the parcel already (last status check). How come I haven't received any update from you guys? I can't reach any of your customer service support. I've been dealing with this since yesterday! I'm looking forward that this will be put on high priority.

LBC ExpressOne large box (package)

Good evening. My package was pick up by one of the LBC representative last June 26, 2020 in Perth Australia. It arrived Manila in August 18. (In the custom) LBC staff said that in 2 or 3 days it will be deliver to the receivers address. Today is September 17, 2020 and my family in the Philippines haven't received it yet. I've been contacting LBC staff in the Philippines many times and they always said the package is in the custom for processing. Almost one month now in the custom. (I don't know if they are telling the truth). My tracking number is [protected]. I will appreciate it very much if you can help me track my package.

Sep 16, 2020

LBC Express — Delivery / collection

Dear sir/madam, I would like to bring to your attention a matter thats been dragging on for almost 4 week...

LBC ExpressBinili kong sapatos sa marketplacaesa fb

Magrereklamo lang ako sa parcel ko, 5 days na nakalipas wala pa rin yung item na binili ko sa marketplace sa fb. San pedro to santa rosa lang naman manggagaling yung item ko pero bakit ang tagal dumating? Hanggang ngayon wala pa. Tinry ko itrack yung item ko at lumabas na nasa lower laguna delivery team pa rin at naka lagay na date ay september 13 pa! Ayusin nyo naman yung serbisyo nyo kung pwede lang? Tangina

Binili kong sapatos sa marketplacaesa fb

LBC ExpressDelayed parcel delivery

My order is overdelayed and not moving from your lbc daet delivery team. I have tracked my parcel and tracking result was: sat, 12 september 2020 shipment has been received at daet delivery team. My tracking # is: [protected]. My location is more than two (2) kilometers only from your lbc daet, but up to this time w/c is almost 4 days today sept 15 my parcel has not been delivered.

Delayed parcel delivery

LBC ExpressDelivery

My cargo is still not ready for pick up after having escalated. I initiated to pick it up instead as they say my add is out of delivery zone, I asked Customer service to expedite and given me 24-48hrs, now it's 3rd day and no news at all.
                          Tracking no:[protected]. This is insane and too hassle for your customers.
                          I paid for delivery right to my place but it turned out I need to sort out myself given I've paid exact amount as agreed!!

LBC Express1/2 cargo box

I brought 1/2 box to be sent to Cainta, Rizal, MM on the 10th of July 2020. The present tracking, the box is in Cainta LBC warehouse since the 3rd day of Sept and not being moved. It has been there for 11 days and no attempt to deliver has been done. I was calling the LBC everyday and just telling me that they will follow it up. It was supposedly to be a gift for a very special occasion but the said occasion transpired already and the gift is still being kept at the Cainta Warehouse for no apparent reason. Please, please it's more than two months and still undelivered to the recipient! Please!!! Tracking #[protected]!!!

LBC ExpressMisrouted parcel and delayed delivery for almost 1 month

Good day. My tracking number is [protected]. Sender: Anna Lorraine Baysa RECEIVER: Raianne Sereene M. Baysa. Correct Address: 48 Burgos St, Brgy San Vicente, Ilagan City, Isabela 3300. I have paid 1000.00++

I've sent a laptop/parcel supposedly addressed and should have been sent to ILAGAN CITY, ISABELA ZIP CODE 3300 but the teller who assisted me at Spark Place branch keyed in Iligan City, CDO. Hence, it was misrouted to Cagayan de Oro. I went back to the branch where I did the shipment to rectify this more than 2 weeks ago. They assisted me, emailed whoever they emailed so the parcel could be routed back to Manila then be sent to the RIGHT ADDRESS in Ilagan Isabela. Goodness of all goodness, when we checked it, it's showing (apparently) that it is being routed again to CAGAYAN team (I need someone to check if this is Cagayan de Oro again or Cagayan Valley- Ilagan Isabela.)

The laptop should have been used for schooling, my child has gone thru so many challenges for the past 3 weeks trying to look for ways for something that could have been handled better, if only the address is right. I have spoken with Customer Service Lou Alcoy already) I'm begging if you could please expedite this and Im also filing a complaint to the LBC SPARK PLACE BRANCH for mishandling this, I asked them to verify the address and they said no need because it will be a door to door delivery so it is easy. You can call me at [protected] if you need further verification.

Lorraine

Misrouted parcel and delayed delivery for almost 1 month

LBC ExpressSobrang tagal dumating ng parcel

Lbc, yong parcel na pinadala ko from cagayan de oro to cebu is until now hindi pa dumadating. September 5, pa pinadala, at september 8, en route to cebu distribution team pero until now en route padin? Imposible naman yan. Hindi naman ito unang beses nagpadala ako na may covid from cagayan to cebu din pero 3days lang dumating na. Pero ngaun ano? Balak nyo pa ata gawing 2weeks. nakakadala na serbisyo nyo!.

LBC Express2 gold necklace and 1 earring

Pano mangyayari na nadeliver nyo na ang parcel kausap ko mismo c ms. Kimberly lubo nung nagtext kau Ka-LBC, your shipment with tracking# [protected] was received by KIMBERLY LUBO on 09-12-2020. Thank you for trusting LBC! ( AYAN MESSAGE NYO NA NAKUHA NA ITEMS NI MS.kim @9:43pm. Kaya ko sa LBC pnadala ang gold ng buyer ko dahil nga TRUSTED KAU SA LAHAT NG ASPETo! Pero bakit nag kagnito? Oo mali ang cp number na nalagay ko... pero malinaw ang address at pangalan na binigay ko sa tao ninyo! Y hindi nang hinhi ng ID ang tao ninyo at basta nalamang bnigay ang Items ko!

2 gold necklace and 1 earring

LBC ExpressReturn Items

bakit hindi nyo bigyan priority ang mga return items? kasi wala naman kayo kita dun? kasi pinagkakitaan nyo na kami? grabe. wala na nga napala sa ipinadala kasi binalik din, hindi pa makuha agad. puro income lang ang priority nyo, hindi ang customer. napaka poor service ng LBC, esp. Cruz na daan, San Rafael, Bulacan Branch. para saan po ung contact details na nilalagay nmin if hindi din naman kami kinokontak kung hindi makita ung receiver? diaplay lang ba un? hindi nyo magawang tawagan or itext manlang neither the sendor nor the receiver.