Krogergetting on your mailing list for coupons

M

After speaking with the my local Kroger store in Vicksburg, MS to see why I never get coupons in the mail. the store gave me this number to call [protected] when I called and explained to the agent want I wanted to know he put me on hold so he could check my records attached to phone #[protected], he informed me in a very nasty harsh tone, that I was not eligible to receive coupons and suggested I increase my spending habits with Kroger. First of all the nearest Kroger store to me is about 60 miles away. I shop here because the prices are so much better than Wal-Mart, . I live in the country so I can't go the Kroger's until on the weekends, what does my spending habits have to do with coupons. I live alone so my spending will never equal to a household with 4 or 4. His attitude was not very customer service like. Don't make me go back to Wal-Mart .