Krogerkroger deluxe ice cream

M Review updated:

On July 4th, I purchased 2-1.5 qt sizes of Triple Brownie ice cream. Upon opening and servicing to my family, including my grandchildren. I experienced a piece of used chewing gum in mines. Needless to say, I remove all uneaten portion from everyone. This made for an unhappy moment especially with my grandchildren. I always buy this favor and now I am very disappointed and very leery about purchasing Kroger's brand ice creams again. I truly hope your packaging department raises their standards to an higher level.

Joan Wydeven Hermsen Apr 07, 2019

Was very impressed with Kroger deluxe icecream. Pretty much tried alot of flavors... thought I would try the black walnut...it was beyond terrible. I have never thrown out icecream before but i did that one. The taste was way off. Rethink that flavor Kroger!!

• Pa
    Pamela Good Sep 06, 2021

@Joan Wydeven Hermsen Apparently they've improved since that previous review was written, because I just finished a carton of Kroger Deluxe Black Walnut, and it was the best black walnut I've ever had!! Wonderful flavor and lots of large, delectable black walnuts... delicious!! Can't wait to get more!!

• To
    Totur Dec 10, 2018

Being very picky about ice cream, It was a surprise to find the Kroger Deluxe ice cream to be very good. The Butter Pecan was the best I have had in a long time and the Strawberry was good too. And the price is very good as well.

Comment Guidelines