Kimberly PetittFraud/Bait N' Switch

K

I signed up with AT&T through based on a Wirefly promotion AT&T authorized for $59.99 a month. The plan was simple, plenty of features, and it was a bit over budget but I really liked the free Blackberry phone that I received with the promotion. After signing up AT&T spoke with me where they began to add a smartphone fee charge that was not agreed to by me, and they added other charges not previously mentioned or agreed to. This is fraud, a bait-n-switch. I have written to them several times now but keep getting a rep instead of a supervisor to correct the account. I will not pay anymore until they get the bill back down to $59.99 per month. I don't even like to deal with frauds and liars in my life so I am looking to get out from underneath them period. I hate people and businesses who lie to me for fraud, forgery and greed. I hate them so much. What agency will take action against them? I don't want to do business with them anymore. It's not even peaceful or enjoyable, not even worth having business with them because they are dishonest pigs. Thanks for any info you can offer. My text messages do not appear most of the time, and my phone cuts off or has patchy connection most times also.

• Wi
    WireflyKSCorpHQ Mar 30, 2011

Hi Kimberly,
    I work at Wirefly's HQ, and your post has me very concerned. I have found your order number and I will have one of our senior escalations agents call you to discuss your order with you. If there is anything else that I can do to be of assistance to you, please send me an email to [email protected]
    -Kim