KIA Motors Corporationservice dept

V May 29, 2019

I took my 2019 Kia Niro Touring in for its 1st oil change and two and a half hours later I ask what is the hold up to be informed that the tech that was moving my car out put a small scratch on it that they would paint and repair at no charge.
Well the small scratch turned out to be a part replacement for the driver side mirror, Not a small scratch! That was on the 17th of May I spoke to the service manager later that day who advised me that it would be a couple of days for the part to come in and that no appointment would be necessary and stated he told the Ashley they would furnish me a loaner car during the replacement which Ashley never even mentioned when she advised of the small scratch and stated it would take about 30 min to replace and that I could come in on a Sat first thing and she would make sure it was taken care of.
I called on the 22nd to the parts department and was advised the part was in and being painted and advised I would be contacted once it was back from paint. It is now the 29th I have yet to be contacted by Kia service. I contacted them and was told that the first available appt was two days out because the service advisor that was handling this was not in on Thursday. I have purchased 3 brand new cars in 5 yrs, taken them all to the same dealership for all service appointments, oh and I was told by Ashley that the tech driving my car was sent for a drug test!
Every time I have been in for service I am walked to my car with the keys and on this instance the key was handed to me at the door and I was pointed in the direction of my car. This service department has gone way down hill in my opinion.

service dept