KIA Motors Corporation — paint peeling from my 2014 sorento
I have bought 4 new KIA's from the dealerships. Two from Hagerstown KIA in Maryland and two from Thompsons KIA in Winchester Virginia. I was planning on buying on another KIA purchase. Emphasis on was. The paint on my current KIA the 2014 Sorento is pealing from both post on either side of the windshield as well as the roof. I have showed Thompsons KIA in Virginia where I bought it. They sent me to Jim Stutzman Chevrolet Collision Center in Winchester Virginia. Thompsons KIA in Winchester Virginia has no paint people to evaluate paint problems. The guy at Jim Stutzman Chevrolet Collision Center in Winchester Virginia said the paint peeling is a result of something between the primer and the colored paint. I am riding around in a KIA SUV that looks terribly embarrassing. Embarrassing for me and KIA. I would like to have this issue addressed. I have called Thompsons KIA with no results. Please advise.
Updated by [email protected] · Oct 25, 2018
Does anyone read this? Does anyone care?
More KIA Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors - bad paint 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sportage after sales service
- KIA Motors - kia cerato car