KIA Motors Corporation — paint peeling from my 2014 sorento
I have bought 4 new KIA's from the dealerships. Two from Hagerstown KIA in Maryland and two from Thompsons KIA in Winchester Virginia. I was planning on buying on another KIA purchase. Emphasis on was. The paint on my current KIA the 2014 Sorento is pealing from both post on either side of the windshield as well as the roof. I have showed Thompsons KIA in Virginia where I bought it. They sent me to Jim Stutzman Chevrolet Collision Center in Winchester Virginia. Thompsons KIA in Winchester Virginia has no paint people to evaluate paint problems. The guy at Jim Stutzman Chevrolet Collision Center in Winchester Virginia said the paint peeling is a result of something between the primer and the colored paint. I am riding around in a KIA SUV that looks terribly embarrassing. Embarrassing for me and KIA. I would like to have this issue addressed. I have called Thompsons KIA with no results. Please advise.
More KIA Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!!
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam
- KIA Motors - bad paint
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam