KIA Motors Corporation — 2015 kia soul/ed voyles kia of chamblee/travis wisener with kia corporate
I bought a 2015 Soul from Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee in May of 2015. The engine locked up on the interstate on 8/4/18, at only 68, 000 miles, well under the warranty. I was told I would get a new engine, by the end of August. It has now been almost eleven weeks, and I still have no car. In the meantime, I've been disrespected and lied to by Jeff, Jeremy, and Abraham at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. And now Travis Widener with Kia corporate. I can't drive Lyft, my second job. So I've lost thousands of dollars. My checking account is currently overdrawn, and my car loan is in default. With Kia finance, of course. So I've been given the finger by all of you. I'm done. As of today, I need $1459 to get caught up. And I need a new car. You all have issues with engines. This is public knowledge. And Ed Voyles has a history of disrespecting customers. This too is publicly documented. I have you all $28, 000 for this lemon. And now you all refuse to make it right. I'm disgusted with Kia Motor Company, Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee, and Mia Motor Finance.
More KIA Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!!
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems
- KIA Motors - bad paint
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam