KIA Motors Corporation2015 kia soul/ed voyles kia of chamblee/travis wisener with kia corporate

J

I bought a 2015 Soul from Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee in May of 2015. The engine locked up on the interstate on 8/4/18, at only 68, 000 miles, well under the warranty. I was told I would get a new engine, by the end of August. It has now been almost eleven weeks, and I still have no car. In the meantime, I've been disrespected and lied to by Jeff, Jeremy, and Abraham at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. And now Travis Widener with Kia corporate. I can't drive Lyft, my second job. So I've lost thousands of dollars. My checking account is currently overdrawn, and my car loan is in default. With Kia finance, of course. So I've been given the finger by all of you. I'm done. As of today, I need $1459 to get caught up. And I need a new car. You all have issues with engines. This is public knowledge. And Ed Voyles has a history of disrespecting customers. This too is publicly documented. I have you all $28, 000 for this lemon. And now you all refuse to make it right. I'm disgusted with Kia Motor Company, Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee, and Mia Motor Finance.

heidimer Dec 13, 2018

Travis Widener - he is a joke, does not return calls or emails. Does a very poor job.

heidimer Dec 13, 2018

BBB, is getting all info on lemon junk KIA . 2013 Optima Case VIN: 5XX!!!

heidimer Dec 13, 2018

Travis Widener with Kia corporate. check is on the way, 2 months later, The request has been reviewed by Kia’s Corporate accounting and rejected/declined. How can that be.

heidimer Dec 13, 2018

They laugh and [censored], and give you the run around all the time.