KFCundercooked biscuits & wrong order

S

I ordered an 8 pc dinner meal at the drive through. Upon arriving home we found our biscuits were raw and instead of the mac n cheese that was on the ticket we got a bucket of cole slaw which i hate... And also the chicken was undercooked. Not impressed my last couple visits to kfc restraunts have been subpar but this one took the cake. If i would have had time i would have returned everthing and gotten a refund instead half my order is already in the trash. And the rest had to go in the oven just to salvage dinner tonight. Kfc is on a downward spiral. I remember growing up that was the place to go but not so much anymore.

undercooked biscuits & wrong order