KFC Qatarbranch

E Review updated:

I feel sorry about most of the branch in kfc here in Qatar that has no more enough worker. One time I experience very dissapoinment when I buy in kfc montazah I feel very hot and I saw there staff sweating very much that their uniform becomes so wet because of sweat and only 3 staff working with a several customers. Is this kentucky? I feel sorry about it.

• Ab
    Abdul Sadam Dec 04, 2020

Hi,

It was a worst experience(Dec 4 2020) in Al Wakrah Branch (oppos. To McDonald's). Kfc staffs are very rude and behaved in an unprofessional manner. Was very surprised this from Kentucky Corporation.
    When customer is asking as per his choice, KFC bill counting staffs are just showing their grudge face and treated like why you are here. We are giving money and then collecting our food not just getting kfc as free. Atleast give us a response that we are paying for your food.
    I have never seen these kind of bad attitude and worst behavior. Not even responding the local citizens.

Go Ahead.

Thanks

• Ca
    Ca.yeh Apr 28, 2019

I wanted to submit a complain regarding your call center agent named myla . @1045 i call the call center to place. An order as i cant find my place ., i called to ask if there would be an alternative place i could put she said cant be ., if i did made a mistake in looking for my area as a customer i should be still treated fairly as i am paying them and I am a customer ., i am a staff of kfc philippines for 5 yrs ., i understand the work very well. So dont treat ur customer rudely just because u have the same language . I also clearly told her that i am a female but she keeps on telling me sir ., have some respect . and she also tell me that i am askin her rudely.u can check ur ..recording howrudewas ur agent . better retrain ur agents well.. she is not fit in customer service ...

Thanks you .