KFCChicken

D Jul 02, 2019

When I walked in I was not greeted or waited on immediately it was two ladies in drive through, the manager came out the office to take my order after she seen me standing there. I was given a burnt chicken breast!! I took it back and got my money back the manger stated she did not fix my food I told her it doesn't matter she (the girl who fixed it) shouldn't be fixing food and serving to customers that she knows she wouldn't eat!! Instead of blowing up balloons they should be getting customers food right!!!

Chicken