Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]product

Dear management,

I am disappointed with the service received from one of your stores as well as the functionality of the KFC application.

I made an order for a KFC chicken box with small drink, the chicken pieces were gonna be crispy and a Fanta orange cold drink as well as two mini loafs. I paid for the order online.

At the Esikhawini branch for collection I was told to check in so my order could reflect, after doing that I got a notification that the order number is invalid or the order has been collected. The cashier told me that I should pay cash again as the will be reversed, so I did so. To my surprise when opening the order it was just a normal streetwise 3 and two mini loafs and was not given as per order online.

I would like a refund please for the online payment, as well as my free streetwise 2.

Please find the attached confirmation of my order, bank statement with payment online as well as the cash payment at the store. I have also included the picture which has the notification I received after checking in.

I trust that my concern will be attended to promptly.

Regards,