Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] — unacceptable food
Date of incident: 24/11/17
Full description of incident:
I ordered food from the Kentucky Fried Chicken in Greenwich recently and the food that was given to me was inedible. I ordered a Bucket for One and the chips served to me were clearly not fresh and were old chips that were refried. It was disgusting.
Also, the KFC store where I placed an order was totally understaffed and no
management was on hand to sort out the mayhem in the store. The staff were clearly not up to the job and I refuse to pay for not only the food that was received but the appalling customer service. This is the second time that I have had to complaint about a KFC store. My first complaint was totally ignored.
Desirable resolution of incident:
I require a refund of what I paid as I am not prepared to pay for the food that I was served. It is unacceptable. I ordered a take-away so I was no longer in the store to complain about the food and return it.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - late provision of takeaway food (40-50 mins) / uncooperative staff/
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken