Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] — hair in our food
We visited the KFC in Sandy Oregon on 07/27/18 at 12:43 PM. Our receipt number is E080040 2 131 2386. I submitted a complaint via the survey code # E0800400727182386. We have not received any communication from KFC regarding the complaint.
My wife purchased the Fill Up Meal and brought it home. We found hair in the 2 pieces that we bit into and in 3 of the other 6 we tore open. We tossed the entire meal away. I have never been so thoroughly disgusted with a meal in my life. It's not the first time we have had a hair in a fast food meal and it will not likely be the last. But 5 hairs in 5 pieces of chicken. That is totally unacceptable. When we tried to contact the Sandy OR KFC through the phone number on your website we found that both the local and 800 number were no longer in service.
Then to have our complaint ignored is absurd. Surely you care about your customer base, don't you?
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - late provision of takeaway food (40-50 mins) / uncooperative staff/
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken